BHU Recruitment 2015
Banaras Hindu University has circulated a notice as BHU Recruitment 2015 regarding Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Those applicants who are suitable and concerned can apply for BHU job notification through send their application latest by 20th February 2015.
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching Post|
|Group||A, B and C|
|End Date to Apply||20th February 2015|
Applicants who are active to apply can receive more information concerning BHU Recruitment 2015 through this segment developed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the above indicated posts must possess Graduation/Post Graduation from any affiliated university/ board.
Aspirants applying must meet the age criteria as per organization’s norms.
Assured contenders will be attaining Good salary according to the post applying.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications and then will be informed to appear in written test and or interview.
6 Steps to Apply:
Applicants to apply have to submit their application through online process and then send hard copy of online filled application through proper mode i.e. speed post.
- Applying candidates have to visit the official website to apply for online registration for application form.
- The official site is www.bhu.ac.in.
- On the home page, select the appropriate link. Now, chose “Apply Online” tab according to the post applying.
- Read entire instructions then read and fill it with proper information asked, upload required testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then finally, press “Submit”. Take the printout of that filled in online application form.
- All entity properly managed in all the aspects should be then forwarded to the address mentioned below within the time provided.
The Office of the Recruitment & Assesment Cell,
Holkar House, BHU
Last Date to receipt of hard copy of form is: 20th February 2015
For more information, contenders may check Official Link.
BHU Recruitment 2015
Banaras Hindu University, has described an advertisement as BHU Recruitment 2015 to inform aspirants about 19 vacancies of Assistant Professor. Aspirants who are interested and suitable can apply through appearing in walk-in-interview on 30th & 31st January 2015.
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||30th January 2015|
|31st January 2015|
Applicants who are applying for BHU Recruitment 2015 can gain all related details through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Specialization, if any||Name of courses||Vacancy|
|2||Agricultural Economics||B.Sc. (Ag.)||01|
|5||Mycology & Plant Pathology||01|
|7||Plant Biotechnology||M.Sc. Plant Biotechnology||01|
|8||Political Science||B.A. L.L.B.(Hons)||01|
|12||Travel Management||P.G. Diploma in Tourism Management||01|
|15||Swasthyavritta & Yoga||01|
Applying contenders must meet the age criteria as per organization’s norms.
- For Sr. No. 1 – 10:
i. Candidates must be pertaining Good Academic documentation as defined by the recognized university or institute.
ii. Applying contenders must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or related test conducted by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- For Sr. No. 11:
Contenders must be having Master Degree in Business Management, Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the related organization.
- For Sr. No. 12:
Candidates must acquire Master Degree in Tourism Management /MTM/MTA or MBA in Tourism Management.
- For Sr. No. 13 & 14:
Applicants must be pertaining AMS/BAMS/BNYS or the same qualification in Ayurveda / Naturopathy by the University or an equivalent recognized postgraduate qualification in the relevant subject.
- For Sr. No. 15:
BNYS in Naturopathy with 5 year experience & Yoga Science/ M.D. in Swasthyavrita & Yoga or Ph.D. in Swasthyavrita.
Applying aspirants will get good package of salary according to the post they applied as per association’s norms.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants to apply for BHU Recruitment have to attend walk-in-interview.
- Candidates are asked to bring attested copies of DOB, mark sheet, relevant degree according to the post they applied and also two recent passport size photographs.
- Applying candidates have to visit on the address which is stated below within the time provided along with the required entity for walk-in-interview.
- Address is mentioned below.
At the Office of the Joint Registrar,
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University,
|Walk-In-Date & Time||30th January 2015|
|31st January 2015|
For more details aspirants can download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On