BHU Recruitment 2014
- Banaras Hindu University is looking for well educated and professional candidates for teaching and non-teaching vacancies under group A, B, C and D.
- Skilled job hunters may apply against BHU Recruitment 2014 by filling BHU Application Form 2014.
- Applicants who want to grab this opportunity may apply by submit application form. It must be submitted on or before the 30-03-2014.
- All other details are specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Banaras Hindu University
Name of post
Teaching and Non- Teaching
No. of Vacancies
Applicants should be Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate in related field form any recognized university, for which they are going to apply.
Age of the applicants must be according to the age criteria set by the organization. Relaxation in the will be provided as per the govt. rules.
Note: aspirants are advised to check the official notification for education, experience and age details.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the interview.
Application fee should be in form of demand draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at S.B.I., BHU Branch (Code 0211), Varanasi.
- Visit the official website of the BHU that is www.bhu.ac.in.
- Move your cursor on recruitment tab and select the ‘recruitments’ link
- Read the notification and then press the “apply now” link.
- Register yourself and then fill the online application form.
- Then take a printout of computer generated filled form.
Signed printout of application along with the relevant enclosures shall reach at the following address below:
“The Office of Registrar (Recruitment & Assessment Cell),
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University,
Last date to apply
Closing date to receipt of Application form: 30-03-2014.
Note: for getting more details related to pay scale, eligibility criteria etc. visit the Official Notification.