Banaras Hindu University is invited candidates through the advertisement of BHU Recruitment. Candidates who are willing to fill up Project/Temporary Vacancies and able to fulfill the eligibility criteria they can send Application Form on or before the last date that is 08/04/2017. Interested candidates having desire of working in the department of chemistry, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi can attain rest of details of BHU Recruitment 2017 through this page, so have a look!!
This Page Includes:
Candidates who want to apply against this latest vacancy they need to check the eligibility criteria firstly. After that eligible candidates need to prepare an application on plain paper giving complete bio-data, research experience and correspondence address (telephone/ mobile no. and email address) along with attested copies of certificates and publications and send to the postal address on above said date. For acquiring remain details you must go through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||08/04/2017|
Required Qualification for BHU Job Vacancies:
Candidates who want to work in this reputed organization they must be Thesis submitted or Ph. D in chemistry with research work in synthesis of Organic molecules.
Get Here: Jobs for Ph.D Holder
Age Criteria for BHU Vacancy:
- Applying aspirants must be completed 18 years and the upper age should not be above 45 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped/ Female Candidates is as per guidelines of DST- SERB, New Delhi, GOI.
Get Official Notice PDF: Banaras Hindu University Recruitment
Fellowship for BHU Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected by the Banaras Hindu University they will get an impressive amount Rs. 36000 (consolidated) as fellowship. Other allowances will be decided by the selection committee of the institution.
Hiring Process for BHU Job Vacancy:
- Interested aspirants need to send their form and after screening of the form candidates will be shortlisted.
- Selected candidates will be informed by email/ mobile.
- They have to appear in Interview conducted by the organization as per their rules.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to attend the interview by the organization.
Way to apply for Banaras Hindu University Recruitment:
- Log on to official website of Banaras Hindu University that is bhu.ac.in
- Select “Recruitments” and hit on “Project/ temporary Vacancies” at the menu bar on the home page.
- Press the link of “Advertisement for the post of RA in DST-SERB sponsored project, Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, BHU (20/03/2017)”.
- Now read the complete advertisement in an appropriate manner.
- Then prepare an application on plain paper giving complete bio-data, research experience and correspondence address (telephone/ mobile no. and email address).
- Now attach attested copies of certificates and publications.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the post name “—————————————————–”.
- Send the complete form to the below stated correct address on scheduled date.
To Prof. R. M. Singh (P.I.), Department of
Chemistry, Institute of Science,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date to send application form: on or before 08/04/2017
For collecting the more information related to BHU Recruitment 2017 you can go through Official Notification which is given above. You may stay tuned with this portal for getting latest information about this recruitment notification. Job Seekers can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|