Institute of Medical Science (IMS) of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released an advt to fulfill the Position of JRF. Candidates who are interested in BHU Recruitment 2018, can apply for the Position before the last date i.e. 30-08-2018
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Uttar Pradesh is inviting candidates for the Project titled as “Role of MicroRNAs in human Papilloma Virus Mediated Cancers” under Molecular Biology Unit of Institute of Medical Science on contractual basis.
Highlights of the page:
APPLY NOW for BHU Jobs!!!!
The selection of the individuals will be done for Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Recruitment on the basis of eligibility criteria and Interview Rounds. Individuals can get the notification for BHU Varanasi Recruitment by hitting on the direct links that are provided below.
Also eligible candidates can apply offline for the Banaras Hindu University recruitment from the below section of this page which is well prepared and structured by the creative team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU Varanasi Vacancy Detail
- Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Individuals who are going to apply for the Banaras Hindu University JRF recruitment must have done M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular/biology/Virology or Equivalent disciplines Life Science with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized University or Institution. Also candidates should have some years of experience in the fields of Molecular Biology
You Can Also Get: Latest M.sc Jobs
The maximum age limit that is pre decided for the Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Recruitmentis 28 years as on the last date of the application submission. However there will be 5 year of relaxation in the upper age limit for female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidates who will get selected for the recruitment, they will be given Rs. 12,000+20% HRA as per the rules of DBT, New Delhi.
BHU Recruitment Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in the Interview Rounds that is going to conduct by the Faculty members of the University. Also there may be first shortlisting of application forms to filter out ineligible candidates if applications appear in large numbers.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply for BHU Recruitment 2018
The following steps should be followed while applying for Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Recruitment-
- Initially the candidates are required to login the official website of the University i.e. www.bhu.ac.in to apply for BHU JRF Recruitment.
- Further, hit on “Project/Temporary Vacancies” present in the “Recruitment” section on the top of the home page.
- Now search for “Application are invited for JRF in DTB sponsored project, Molecular Biology Unit, IMS, BHU” link and hit on it.
- Read the Banaras Hindu University Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Now, Candidates are required to write an application on plain Paper along with details- Name, Father’s & Mother’s Name, Permanent & Correspondence address, Cell Phone number & Email ID, Details of qualifications from 10th to last qualifying exam, Previous year research work.
- Candidates are also required to attest photocopies of marksheets, certificates with the BHU Recruitmentapplication form.
- Send the application form and documents with written on it “Application for Junior Research Fellow” to the below mentioned address.
Get Here – BHU Recruitment Advertisement
Dr. Samarendra K. Singh,
Molecular Biology Unit, Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-22100
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to apply – 30-08-2018
If you interested to know more about the BHU Recruitment 2018, you can login to the Official Web Portal of the University. Also you can like our facebook page to get latest updates about Government/Private/University Recruitments on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|