Banaras Hindu University has broadcasted a job advertisement regarding BHU Recruitment 2015. Banaras Hindu University invites online applications from eligible candidates against BHU Recruitment 2016. Organization is seeking enthusiastic contenders to engage them on Professor, Associate Professor, Reader, Assistant Professor, and Non-teaching posts under Group ‘A’ & ‘C’ for the various Units/Sectors. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in teaching sector, must fetch this opportunity by applying online before deadline.
|Last Date||30th September 2015|
To obtain more information regarding BHU Recruitment 2015 go through this page such as post name, vacancy detail, educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, mode of apply, important dates etc by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Medical Officer (MM)/(IM)||08|
Job seekers should have Masters Degree/ M.Sc / B.Ed / M.Ed. /M.D in Forensic Med., Pharmacology/ Psychiatry/ Psychological Med./ Medicine/ Nuclear Medicine/ Radio-therapy/ D.M./ M.Ch / Ph.D / D.Sc in relevant field from the recognized university or institute.
For Group ‘C’ Post:
- For general category- 18-30 years
- For SC/ST- 18-35 years
- For OBC -18-33
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37 400-67, 000 + AGP Rs. 10, 000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37, 400-67, 000 + AGP Rs. 9, 000/|
|Group –A||Rs. 15, 600-39, 100 + GP Rs.5, 400/-|
|Reader||Rs. 12, 000-420-18, 300/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15, 600- 39, 100 +AGP Rs. 6, 000/-|
|Group –C||Rs. 5, 200-20, 200 + GP Rs. 1, 800/-|
Job seekers need to pay the application of Rs. 200/- (50/- SC/ST) for Non-teaching posts under Group ‘A’, & ‘C’
Mode of Appointment for bhu.ac.in Positions:
The selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committees of Banaras Hindu University.
Way to Apply for BHU Recruitment:
- First of all applicants require to visit official website of organization that is www.bhu.ac.in
- Then, hit “recruitment” tab which is available on the home page.
- Now, select “Advertisement No-01/2015 – 2016” and read full information carefully.
- After that, hit “press here to apply online” tab.
- If you are new user than go to the “new user register” section and select Non Teaching/ Teaching post and hit start registration tab.
- If you are already registered than go to the “registered user login” section and fill the entries within correct manner.
- After completing all detail, you need to upload your scanned passport size photographs( if required).
- At last, submit it and take printout of the form and send it to the below adres within given time period.
To the Office of the Registrar, (Recruitment & Assessment Cell),
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University,
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form- 30th September 2015
You can collect more detail against BHU Recruitment 2015 through Official Notification. Keep visiting this page for latest updates about Kochi BHU Recruitment 2016 details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Banaras Hindu University has circulated a job notification titled as BHU Recruitment. Applications are invited from dynamic and deserving job hunters for the Teaching and Non- Teaching posts. Candidates interested may apply against BHU Recruitment 2015 for the listed post before the deadline. We are shortly providing complete information related to BHU Recruitment 2016, here on this page.
|Post name||Teaching and Non-Teaching positions|
|Closing date for submission of application||Check below|
Complete details regarding BHU Recruitment such as Qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page by team o recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification And Salary Details:
|Designation name||Required qualification||Pay scale|
|JRF (Department Of Physics)||PG Degree with NET qualified or Graduate degree with GATE qualified||Rs. 16,000 p.m. + 20% HRA|
|JRF (Department Of chemistry)||M.Sc. in Chemistry with 1st division or equivalent CGPA + NET / GATE||Rs. 25,000 /p.m. + 20% HRA|
|Project assistant||M.Sc. in Chemistry||Rs. 12,000/ p.m. + 20% HRA|
|Post name||Maximum age|
|Medical officer||As per BHU rules|
|Project assistant||40 years|
05 years age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category (ST/ SC/ OBC) and Physically Handicapped/Female candidates as per the norms of the corporation.
Performance of jobseekers in the Personal Interview will be the criteria for their selection under BHU Recruitment. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Applying procedure for BHU Recruitment:
- Application typed on A4 size paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence addresses, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of academic career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and 2 copies of the recent photograph, should reach within the last date to the following address:
- Candidates have to produced original of all testimonials at the time of interview for verification
Address To Submit Application
|Post Name||Last Date To Send Application||Address|
|JRF||Within 21 days||Dr. Anchal Srivastava, Principal Investigator DST Project (M-21-133), Department of Physics, BHU, Varanasi-221005|
|Medical officer||10th September 2015||Prof. I S Gambhir, Dept. of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu university, Varanasi -221005 (UP)|
|JRF||Within 21 days||Professor yogesh Chandra Sharma, principal Investigator, Department Of Chemistry, Indian Institute Of Technology, Varanasi-221005|
For further information regarding BHU Recruitment 2015 check this Official Link.
Banaras Hindu University has professed an employment advertisement regarding BHU Recruitment. The University is in search of diligent and passionate individuals for filling vacancies of various teaching and non-teaching positions. Job hunters who found them eligible can apply regarding BHU Recruitment 2015 through proper channel. Applicants must submit Applications through online process depending on position applied for. Our team will shortly notify updated information concerning BHU Recruitment 2016 on this page.
|Posts Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching positions|
|Number of Vacancies||143|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||05th September 2015|
|Dates of Walk-in-Interview||16 to 21st August 2015|
To get further details regarding BHU Recruitment 2015 Advertisement you may go through this page that is well framed by experts of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may read all info and apply as soon as possible.
BHU Vacancy details:
|7||Dy. Medical Superintendent||02|
|12||Animal Care Taker||01|
|15||Assistant Security Officer||02|
|19||Pancha Karma Therapist||01|
|20||Staff Car Driver||11|
|23||Junior Medical Social Worker||02|
|27||Senior Technical Assistant||01|
Applicants must have possessed Intermediate / Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institution as per the post applied for.
Age Limit Details:
- For Group B and C posts: 18-30 years
- For other posts: As per organization norms
- Relaxation in an age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the existing rules of an organization
Aspirants applying for non-teaching Group A, B and C posts must remit Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) as an Application Fee through MICR Coded demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at S.B.I., BHU Branch (Code 0211), Varanasi.
Hiring Process of BHU Jobs Advertisement:
Applying contenders’ assortment will be made through their performance in Interview which will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University on specific Date.
How to apply for BHU Recruitment?
For Sr.no. 1 to 3 posts:
Eligible candidates may appear for walk in on 16 to 21st August 2015. Applicants must bring bio-data with photograph pasted on it, photocopies of educational certificates/ testimonials in the Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University on the day of Interview. Applicants must reach at sharp 08:00 am at the walk-in-venue.
For Sr.no. 4 to 29 posts:
- To apply, candidates need to visit the Official Website of Banaras Hindu University which is bhu.ac.in.
- Go to the related notification and read the details of notification properly.
- Select the option as ‘Apply online’ and fill an Application form with all details carefully.
- Upload the photograph and signature in specifications required and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a hard copy of submitted Application Form and send it along with photo copies of relevant particulars to the address provided below.
Address to send Application:
Office of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar House, BHU,
Varanasi – 221 005, (U.P)
Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi – 221 005, (U.P)
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||05th September 2015|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||16 to 21st August 2015|
Note: Contenders are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to get updated information about BHU Recruitment 2016. You may check the following Official Links to obtain more information: