BHU UET Application Form
Banaras Hindu University is all ready to conduct Undergraduate Entrance Test. BHU UET Application Form are invited from self confident students as who wish to get admission to various undergraduate courses in this university. For this BHU UET Notification will published by the authority of the university so Keen aspirants can apply by submitting their BHU UET Application Form 2018 through online channel before the last date which is specified below.
Information Available On This Page
Banaras Hindu University offers various Undergraduate courses in different disciplines and to provide admission in these courses the university conducts the BHU UET Exam every year. Aspirants may submit their application form by following below important steps. All the complete acknowledgement concerning BHU UET 2018 can be grasped through our web page of recruitmentresult.com as this page is well modified by our team members.
BHU UET Application Form
- A. (Hons.) Arts
- A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
- Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
- Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group
- Shastri (Hons.)
- Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)
- Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC
- B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)
- A.LL.B. (Hons)
- (Under Special Courses of Study)
- P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics
- Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism
- Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
- Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks||Not more than 22 years|
|B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Passed MADHYAMA Examination of BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Sanskrit must be one of the subjects in the concerned examination|
|B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)||Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce with 50% marks, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.||—|
|B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC||Passed 10+2/Intermediate examination in agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) or any other equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks||16 years and not more than 25 years|
|LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 50% marks||Not more than 30 years|
(Under Special Courses of Study)
|Completed/ appearing in Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent examination||Not more than 20 years|
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks||Not more than 25 years|
|B.P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination OR a Graduate/ Postgraduate Degree; and (b) Vocal Music /Instrumental Music/ Dance as one of the subjects OR Passed 3-Year Diploma in Vocal Music/ Instrumental Music/ Dance Examination of BHU||–|
|B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks||Not more than 22 years|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics|
|Passed 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination||—|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management||10+2 or equivalent, in science stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology|
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
In case applicants wants to apply for more than one course through BHU UET exam, the application fee payable by him/ her for each following application (after first application) is as given below:
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Check Here: BHU Previous Year Papers
Mode of Payment:
The payment of application fee can be made through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or by Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Applicants will get admission on the basis of marks secured in BHU UET Entrance Exam followed by Counseling Procedure. Candidates who will secure good marks in the entrance exam they will be called for the counseling where they will be allotted the seats in particular campus.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Method To Fill BHU UET Application Form 2018:
- First of all, candidates are needed to visit on the official website of examination that is bhuonline.in
- On the home page, go to the “Download” section and then hit on “UET Bulletin, 2018” link.
- Read the complete information through the notification opened in the pdf form on your screen.
- After that, press on “Apply for Admission” tab from the menu bar of home page and then hit on “Online Application” link under “UET” section.
- Read the information and press on “REGISTER YOURSELF” button given in the right panel.
- Fill the registration form with complete details and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to sign in with their email id and password.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with complete details and upload your passport size photo, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Finally submit the filled in form and make the payment of application fee.
- Applicants are required to pay application fee.
- At last, candidates must take a print out for future reference.
|Events of BHU UET||Important Dates|
|Online application form available from||First week of February 2018|
|Last date of application form submission||First week of March 2018|
|Admit Card for entrance exam||A week before exam|
BHU UET Exam Date
|For B.A.Arts||Last week of April 2018|
|For B.A. Social Sciences||First week of April 2018|
|For B.Com||Second week of April 2018|
|For B.Sc Maths||Last week of April 2018|
|For B.Sc (Hons.) Biology||Second week of April 2018|
Check Here: BHU Counselling Details
BHU UET Entrance Test Centers:
Applicants who will appear in this exam they need to go for the exam in any one of the following centers:
To acquire more information regarding BHU UET Application Form 2018, candidates may check the Official Link. You are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for getting more information about this exam.
If you have any query related to this page, so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Courses Offered||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top Universities in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|