BHU UET Application Form
BHU UET Application Form is available now!!! Apply Soon!!! Banaras Hindu University has released a notification regarding Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET). Students who want to get admission to various undergraduate courses in this university they are required to participate in this entrance exam. To apply, candidates must have to fill BHU UET Application Form 2017 through online mode on or before the end date that is 04-03-2017.
Information Available On This Page
Banaras Hindu University offers various Undergraduate courses in different disciplines and to provide admission in these courses the university conducts the BHU UET Exam every year. Candidates who wish to get admission in session 2017-18, they must have to check the complete exam notification through this page which is well framed by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
BHU UET Application Form
- A. (Hons.) Arts
- A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
- Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
- Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group
- Shastri (Hons.)
- Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)
- Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC
- B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)
- A.LL.B. (Hons)
- (Under Special Courses of Study)
- P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics
- Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism
- Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
- Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks||Not more than 22 years|
|B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Passed MADHYAMA Examination of BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Sanskrit must be one of the subjects in the concerned examination|
|B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)||Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce with 50% marks, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.||—|
|B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC||Passed 10+2/Intermediate examination in agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) or any other equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks||16 years and not more than 25 years|
|LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 50% marks||Not more than 30 years|
(Under Special Courses of Study)
|Completed/ appearing in Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent examination||Not more than 20 years|
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks||Not more than 25 years|
|B.P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination OR a Graduate/ Postgraduate Degree; and (b) Vocal Music /Instrumental Music/ Dance as one of the subjects OR Passed 3-Year Diploma in Vocal Music/ Instrumental Music/ Dance Examination of BHU||–|
|B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks||Not more than 22 years|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics|
|Passed 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination||—|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management||10+2 or equivalent, in science stream or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology|
BHU UET Notification: Read Here
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Candidates who are willing to apply for more than one course under BHU UET 2017 Entrance Exam, they must have to pay the Application Fee for each application after first application shall be charged as per reduced rates given below:
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Check Here: BHU Previous Year Papers
Mode of Payment:
The payment of application fee can be made through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or by Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Admission of the deserving students will be done on the basis of their marks in BHU UET Entrance Exam followed by Counseling Procedure. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam, students will be called for the counseling where they will be allotted the seats in particular campus.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Method To Fill BHU UET Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are needed to visit on the official website of examination that is bhuonline.in
- On the home page, go to the “Download” section and then hit on “UET Bulletin, 2017” link.
- Read the complete information through the notification opened in the pdf form on your screen.
- After that, press on “Apply for Admission” tab from the menu bar of home page and then hit on “Online Application” link under “UET” section.
- Read the information and press on “REGISTER YOURSELF” button given in the right panel.
- Fill the registration form with complete details and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to sign in with their email id and password.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with complete details and upload your passport size photo, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Finally submit the filled in form and make the payment of application fee.
- At last, candidates must take a print out for future reference.
|Last Date to submit online application form||04-03-2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||B.F.A. (Theory); B.P.Ed. (Theory); BPA (North Indian Classical, Vocal/Instrumental)/ BPA* (Indian Classical – Dance) (Theory), B.A. (Social Sciences)||09-04-2017|
|B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Language; B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Science;|
COMMON EXAM: (i) B. Voc in Food Processing & Management; (ii) B. Voc in Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag.; Shastri (Hons)
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management; LL.B (Hons.), B. Sc. (Hons.) (Bio)||16-04-2017|
|B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths;||30-04-2017|
|B.Ed./ B.Ed. – Special Education Mathematics (Code No.567); B. Ed. – Special, Education Humanities and Social Sciences (Code No.568),|
COMMON EXAM: (i) Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics Management; and (ii) Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management;
Check Here: BHU Counselling Details
To acquire more information regarding BHU UET Application Form 2017, candidates may check the official notification which is presented above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BHU Courses Offered||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top Universities in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|