BHU UET Application Form
Apply Online for BHU UET Entrance Exam 2019 ( held from 12th May to 16th May 2019 ) till 16th March 2019 ! Banaras Hindu University has extended last date for submission of BHU UET Application Form 2019. Applicants must have scanned their photograph and signature as per instructions. Now, get direct link to register for UET Entrance Exam from this web page.
Brief Info Regarding BHU UET 2019:
|Name Of University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Announcement Type||BHU UET 2019 Exam|
|BHU UET Registration begins||10th February 2019|
|BHU UET Last Date or BHU UET|
Online Application Form submission ends on
|16th March 2019|
|BHU UET Admit card||Before one week of the exam|
|Undergraduate Entrance Test||12th May to 16th May 2019|
|BHU Result 2019||1st -2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of July 2019|
BHU UET Application Form 2019
BHU UET Courses Offered:
- B.A. (Hons.) Arts
- B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences
- B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group
- B.Shastri (Hons.)
- B.Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)
- B.Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons) (Under Special Courses of Study)
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- B.P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & Logistics
- Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism
- Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management
- Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology
BHU UET Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks|
|B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with|
Commerce / Economics/ Maths / Computer Sc. /
Finance/Financial Markets Management /
Vocational courses as one of the subjects
with minimum 50% marks
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Passed MADHYAMA Examination of BHU / Madhyama /|
Uttar Madhyama / UpaShastri / Intermediate or
10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and Sanskrit
must be one of the subjects in the concerned examination
|B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education)||Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce with 50% marks, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.|
|B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC||Passed 10+2/Intermediate examination in agriculture or in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology) or any other equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks|
|LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) with minimum 50% marks|
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons) (Under Special Courses of Study)||Completed/ appearing in Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent examination|
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks|
|B.P.A. ( Bachelor of Performing Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination OR a|
Postgraduate Degree; and (b) Vocal Music /
Instrumental Music /
Dance as one of the subjects OR Passed 3-Year
Diploma in Vocal Music /
Instrumental Music / Dance Examination of BHU
|B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Retail & LogisticsManagement||Passed 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream|
or level 4 NSQF certificate or any other equivalent examination
|Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management|
|Bachelor of Vocation in Food Processing & Management||10+2 or equivalent, in science stream|
or level 4 NSQF certificate or any
other equivalent examination
|Bachelor of Vocation in Medical Lab. Technology|
BHU UET Application Form Fee:
|Courses||For SC / ST / PWD||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
|Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
In case applicants wants to apply for more than one course through BHU UET exam, the application fee payable by him/ her for each following application (after first application) is as given below:
|Courses||For SC / ST / PC||For Others|
|All courses except Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
BHU Age Criteria:
|Course Name||Age Limit|
|B. A. (Hons.) Arts||Not more than 22 years|
|B. A. (Hons.) Social Sciences|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.)|
Financial Markets Management
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group|
|B. Sc (Hons.) Ag./B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. -RGSC||16 years and not|
more than 25 years
|LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws)||Not more than 30 years|
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons)(Under Special Courses of Study)||Not more than 20 years|
|B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)||Not more than 25 years|
|B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||Not more than 22 years|
|Others||As per Norms|
BHU Admission Process:
- Students will get admission on the basis of marks secured in BHU UET Entrance Exam followed by BHU UET Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates, who will secure good marks in the entrance exam they will be called for the counseling, where they will be allotted the seats in particular campus.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
BHU UET Entrance Test Centers:
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Scanned signature ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
BHU UET 2019 Image Specifications:
|Photograph||4.5 cm × 3.5 cm||100 KB|
|Signature||4.5 cm × 3.5 cm||100 KB|
BHU UET Apply Online Process 2019:
BHU UET NOTIFICATION 2019:
- First of all, candidates are needed to visit on the official website of examination that is bhuonline.in.
- Now, hit on ‘Information Bulletin’ section from ‘UNDER GRADUATE’ head.
- Read the complete information through the UET Information Bulletin 2019 opened in the pdf form on your screen.
- After that, hit “Press Here to Apply for Admission” tab from Under Graduate” section of home page.
BHU UET REGISTRATION 2019
- Then, hit on “REGISTER YOURSELF” button given in the right panel.
- Fill the BHU UET Registration Form with complete details and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After the registration, you will be sent a validation e-mail on their registered e-mail id.
- Existing user may tap on Sign in option.
- Now, provide email id and password.
FILL BHU UET APPLICATION FORM 2019
Choose the Examination Centers & enter & other details in BHU UET Entrance Application Form 2019.
UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO, SIGNATURE
Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature as per the specifications in prescribed format.
Review your BHU UET APPLICATION FORM 2019
- Once you fill application form, take review of same to see if all the details filled by the candidate are correct as per their knowledge.
- After filling up all the details, review your application form. Then, click on “Confirm and submit”.
Make the payment of application fee. Applicants are required to pay application fee using online mode or challan.
BHU UET 2019 APPLICATION FORM STATUS
- Through this facility, you will know Application Fee has been submitted or not.
- If the status of the application form is showing “Ok” then candidates can take a printout of their Application Form
- It must be preserved for further reference in future.
Check More Related Links:
|BHU B.Sc Nursing||BHU Syllabus|
|BHU Courses Offered||BHU Recruitment|
|BHU Previous Year Papers||BHU Counselling|
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Admission|
Press Here For: BHU Official Link
BHU UET Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the exam||Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Mode of the exam||Pen and Paper based (offline)|
|Number of Papers||1 (separate papers for|
|Number of Sections||Varies according to the|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of the exam||150 Minutes/120 Minutes|
(Depends on the course)
|Language of the exam||English (some parts are in Hindi)|
BHU UET Entrance Test 2019:
Banaras Hindu University is all set to conduct Entrance Test from 12th May to 16th May 2019 for providing admission in academic year 2019-20 in under graduate programs.
Banaras Hindu University offers various Undergraduate courses in different disciplines. In this concern, university organizes the BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test every year. The Schedule of BHU UET is provided above.
The entire acknowledgement regarding BHU UET 2019 Application Form can be grasped through this page of recruitmentresult.com as it is well modified by our team members.
To acquire more information regarding BHU UET Application Form 2019, candidates may check the Official Link. Keep in touch with us on our web portal for getting more information about BHU UET Admit Card, Results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||BHU UET Admit Card|
|Entrance Exam in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|