BIEAP Scholarship is likely to be offered by Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P. Scholarship Schemes is provided to only those candidates who are financially weak and want to continue further qualification. Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply for BIEAP Scholarship 2017 by submitting application form before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P was established in 1971 with the aim to promote Intermediate education in the Andhra Pradesh. BIEAP also provides fellowship for Higher Education (SHE). A number of talented students who got good aggregate in Intermediate may register themselves for the fellowship. For more information about this notification such eligibility criteria, applying process etc, aspirants may need to go through the below stated information which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||Provided Below|
BIEAP Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates willing to get this fellowship may apply only if they got minimum 80% of marks in 12th class in the relevant stream.
- Applicants should pursue regular Graduation degree from a recognized university/Institute or College. If Candidates are pursuing correspondence or through Distance mode courses CA/ Diploma in Computers, Nursing or Courses then they are not eligible. Candidates must have 75% of attendance in regular classes.
- Aspirant’s parental (Father and Mother) / Guardian’s / Husband’s (in case of married women) income shall not exceed Rs. 6, 00,000/- P.A.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- For three years for Regular Professional Degree Courses Rs. 1000/- per month or can be renewed for 2nd & 3rd year for Degree Course.
- For Fourth & fifth year of Professional Degree and PG Courses for 10 Months in Academic year Rs. 2000/- per month.
Process To Apply:
Applicants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply for this fellowship scheme by submitting prescribed application form.
- Format of application form, can be downloaded from official website of Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P which is www.bieap.gov.in.
- Now, go to “Application Form” section that is available at the left side of home page.
- Now, different links for application form will appear, you need to select appropriate link for scholarship application.
- Afterwards, on hitting suitable link application form will appear, fill the details carefully in correct and also upload all below mentioned documents on it.
- At last hit on “Submit’ tab and take a hard copy of it for future need.
Check Out: How To Apply For Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
Why Scholarships Are Important?
Students who are good in studies but due to lack of finance they can’t purse their education. So, for them organization has announced this fellowship to help them in their studies because they are the future of our country.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different students. There are countless reasons a student should apply for scholarship, it’s a financial help or type of a gift by the government to continue study. Scholarship management has become an effective way in implementing bright and secured future of students.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Last Date to Submit Application Form: Will Updated Soon
For more details regarding BIEAP Scholarship 2017 you may visit this Official Link. We update this page, with latest details so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates very soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|