Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh provides BIEAP Scholarship to meritorious students who want to pursue their higher education. Financially weak students can apply for BIEAP Scholarship Scheme by submitting the application form till last date.
Applicants must fulfill all eligibility criteria before applying against BIEAP Scholarship 2019. ST/ ST, OBC, minorities, and the physically challenged can take the benefits of BIE Andhra Pradesh Scholarship 2019.
BIEAP Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is September 2019. You need to follow below provided instructions to download BIEAP Scholarship Application Form from official website.
For more information about Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh Scholarship, you need to check below structured page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
BIEAP Scholarship Eligibility:
- Candidates willing to get this fellowship may apply only if they got minimum 80% of marks in 12th class in the relevant stream.
- Applicants should pursue regular Graduation degree from a recognized university/Institute or College. If Candidates are pursuing correspondence or through Distance mode courses CA/ Diploma in Computers, Nursing or Courses then they are not eligible. Candidates must have 75% of attendance in regular classes.
- Aspirant’s parental (Father and Mother) / Guardian’s / Husband’s (in case of married women) income shall not exceed Rs. 6, 00,000/- P.A.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
BIEAP Fellowship Amount:
- For three years for Regular Professional Degree Courses Rs. 1000/- per month or can be renewed for 2nd & 3rd year for Degree Course.
- For Fourth & fifth year of Professional Degree and PG Courses for 10 Months in Academic year Rs. 2000/- per month.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their Academic Records.Besides academic records and income statements, BIEAP will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Process To Apply:
Applicants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply for this fellowship scheme by submitting prescribed application form.
- Format of application form, can be downloaded from official website of Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P which is www.bieap.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “News & Announcement” and hit suitable link related to “Scholarship”.
- Now under “Scholarship Notification”, applicants will get the “Application Form” link.
- Afterwards, on hitting Application Form link, then application form will appear, fill the details carefully in correct and also upload all below mentioned documents on it.
- At last hit on “Submit’ tab and take a hard copy of it for future need.
Check Out: How To Apply For Scholarship
Documents To Be Submitted Along with Application:
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10th to 12th duly attested
- Income Certificate
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs
- One family photo with the family standing in front the house they live in, and
Why Scholarships Are Important?
Students who are good in studies but due to lack of finance they can’t purse their education. So, for them organization has announced this fellowship to help them in their studies because they are the future of our country.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different students. There are countless reasons a student should apply for scholarship, it’s a financial help or type of a gift by the government to continue study. Scholarship management has become an effective way in implementing bright and secured future of students.
Must Check: List Of Scholarships
Last Date to Submit Application Form: September 2019
For more details regarding BIEAP Scholarship 2019 you may visit this Official Link. We update this page, with latest details so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates very soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Education Loans for Students|