BIEAP Scholarship is likely to be offered soon by Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P. The purpose of providing scholarship Schemes to only those students who are financially weak to complete their qualification. Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply for this fellowship programs by submitting application form before the last date. To acquire further appropriate information regarding BIEAP Scholarship 2016 you may go through our web portal and stay connected with us.
|Announcement Type||BIEAP Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||Provided Below|
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P was established in 1971 with the aim to promote Intermediate education in the Andhra Pradesh. BIEAP also provides fellowship for Higher Education (SHE). A number of talented students who got good aggregate in Intermediate apply for the fellowship.
For more information about this notification such eligibility criteria, applying process etc, aspirants may need to go through the below stated information which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates willing to get this fellowship may apply only if they got minimum 80% of marks in 12th class in the relevant stream.
- Applicants should pursue regular Graduation degree from a recognized university/Institute or College. If Candidates are pursuing correspondence or through Distance mode courses CA/ Diploma in Computers, Nursing or Courses then they are not eligible. Candidates must have 75% of attendance in regular classes.
- Aspirant’s parental (Father & Mother) / Guardian’s / Husband’s (in case of married women) income shall not exceed Rs. 6, 00,000/- P.A.
- For three years for Regular Professional Degree Courses Rs. 1000/- per month or can be renewed for 2nd & 3rd year for Degree Course.
- For Fourth & fifth year of Professional Degree and PG Courses for 10 Months in Academic year Rs. 2000/- per month.
Process To Apply:
- Applicants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply for this fellowship scheme by submitting prescribed application form.
- Format of application form, can be downloaded from official website of Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, A.P which is www.bieap.gov.in.
- The filled in Application form need to send along with their joining report, a Xerox copy of academic qualification, Income affidavit, other required attested copies of certificates etc at the address mention in official notification.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: Will Updated Soon
For more details regarding BIEAP Scholarship 2016 you may visit this Official Link. We update this page, with latest details so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates very soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On