Bihar Berojgari Bhatta
Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar has started Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme for the unemployed candidates of Bihar that are educated and are not able to get any job, even on finding it. Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme will provide financial support to the family of the individual, so check out the eligibility from here and apply online for the scheme.
Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Yojana – Highlights:
|Name of scheme||Bihar Berojgari Bhatta|
|Started by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|An objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
|Department Name||Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources|
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Age of applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- The annual income of the contender family should not exceed 3 lakhs.
- Unemployed youth should be 12 pass.
- Contender should have a graduation or post-graduation degree.
- Applicant should have a bank account and the account must be linked to the Aadhaar Card.
Read Details of: Bihar Rojgar Mela
Benefits of Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- Educated unemployed youth who have completed their studies but still don’t get any job can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Government will provide an unemployment allowance of Rs. 1000 per month to all the educated unemployed youth of Bihar.
- The fund will be provided to the educated unemployed youth till they get a job.
- Amount of allowance will be directly provided monthly to the bank account of the youth.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Proof of educational qualification (12th pass marksheet or graduation or post graduate degree)
- Bona fide of Bihar
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Check Out: Bihar Scholarship
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Apply Online Process:
For filling up Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Form, candidates need to follow these given steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- After that on right side of the home page, press on “New Applicant Registration”.
- After pressing the link, a new page will be opened up that contains the registration form.
- Enter the asked details in the form such as Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, E-Mail Id etc
- After that press on “Send OTP” button to get an OTP at your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the form and submit it. Upload all the necessary documents.
- After successful registration, go to home page and login with the username and password.
- In this way, Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration is completed.
Apply Online: Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Registration
Feedback / Grievance Process:
- After visiting the home page, there is an option named “Feedback and Grievance” appearing at the menu bar of the home page.
- After selecting the option, a form will be opened up.
- Enter the information asked in the form such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, District, Your Message etc.
- At last, submit the form.
Get Here: Feedback and Grievance Form
Press Here: Official Website
Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800 3456 444
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme complete details are provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com Candidates must go through this page to gain complete knowledge about Bihar Unemployment Allowance program.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Free Education Scheme||PMGDISHA Scheme|
|SVAYEM Scheme||Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta|
|Haryana Super 100 Scheme||Government Schemes Toll Free|
|Samriddhi Scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy|