Bihar DCECE Application Form
Bihar DCECE Application Form will be issued in the month of March-April 2018. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in PE/PPE/PMD/PM courses, they are suggested to fill Bihar DCECE Application Form 2018 before the last date. According to the Bihar DCECE Notification, the candidates can fill up the online application forms by visiting the online portal of the association. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will also release the Exam Dates for PE/PPE/PMD/PM Courses as soon as possible.
Candidates can get admission into Polytechnic/4 years of Part Time Polytechnic engineering/Paramedical (12th level)/Para Medical-Dental (10th level) in Bihar state. Candidates who are interested in getting all the details in regard to the Bihar DCECE Application Form Like the eligibility, application fees , important dates etc are advised to go through the below section of this which is prepared for your ease by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bihar DCECE Application Form
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level Entrance Exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. To get more information you need to go through the entire page.
- Polytechnic Engg (PE)
- Part time four years Polytechnic Engg (PPE)
- Para medical-dental matric level (PMD)
- Para medical intermediate level (PM) courses
Bihar DCECE Eligibility Criteria:
|Courses||Qualifying Marks||Minimum Marks/Subject||Age|
|PE||10th pass or appearing||Should obtain the 35% marks||No age limit|
|PPE||Metric pass along with two years of ITI/ experience||—–||The age of the aspirant should be 19 years (minimum) as on 31st December, 2018|
|PMD||Must pass/appearing the 10th board||Should pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English||Minimum age is 15 years and maximum age is 30 years.|
|PM||For Diploma in Pharmacy and GNM courses, must pass the 12th exam.||Must have the Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics/ Biology with 45% marks (40$ for SC/ST).||minimum age limit age is 17 years and maximum is 32 years|
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST|
|For one programme||Rs.750/-||Rs.480/-|
|For two programmes||Rs.850/-||Rs.530/-|
|For three programmes||Rs.950/-||Rs.630/-|
|For four programmes||Rs.1150/-||Rs.730/-|
Selection Procedure for Bihar DCECE Exam:
Selection of the candidates for the courses mentioned will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the examination.
Also Read:- Best Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Reservation of Seats:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2018:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|PE & PPE Courses|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
How to fill up the Bihar DCECE Application Form?
- Applicants may follow below provided steps to fill Online Application form before the last date have a look…
- Candidates will have to log on to official site of organization which is www.bceceboard.com.
- On the homepage you will get the “quick links” section, Hit on “Apply for DCECE [PE/PPE/PM/PMD]-2018”
- After that hit on “I have read all the details-continue for registration”
- On the next page you will get the “Registration link”
- Fill up the registration form and then you will receive the Log in ID and password.
- Use the credentials and log in to the application form window.
- Now Fill Online Form cautiously and complete all the details.
- After that upload the scanned documents and photographs of you
- Complete the whole procedure and hit on the final submission tab.
- Then take printout of the application form and send it through registered post to “Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”.
- Candidates can get the application form and prospectus by paying required fees at the designated institutions, bank branches or else by post.
- Fill the application form in blue or black point pen correctly without mistakes.
- Once the application form is completed take a print out of it and attach the receipt of the payment and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar
To Know Best Career Opportunities:- Press Here
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018:
|Availability of online application form||1st week of April 2018|
|Application closing date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment through challan||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for sending the hard copy of application form along with Paid bank challan and enclosures by registered/speed post||3rd week of May 2018|
|Released of admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||July 2018|
Candidates who are interested to fill Bihar DCECE Application Form 2018, they can check the Official Link. To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|