Bihar Post Office Recruitment
Recently, Bihar Post Office has promulgated a newest employment notification in regards to Bihar Post Office Recruitment. This organization is willing to hire up the self motivated and career-oriented contenders in order to fill 1471 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts under Bihar Circle. Those job hunters who are looking for the latest job openings in government sector of Bihar can promptly apply for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017.
This page Presents:
Job seekers who wish to enhance their career in this organization and satisfying all the required eligibility criteria are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the ends date that is “19-10-2017”. Contenders can also take the help from the underneath stated instructions in order to apply against the same. Job seekers can fetch more details about Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Bihar Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Bihar Post Office|
|Last date to apply||19-10-2017|
Bihar Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevaks: 1417 vacancies
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
- Contenders who are applying for Bihar Circle Recruitment 2017 should be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST as per the norms of the Government of India.
Download PDF: Bihar Post Office Recruitment Advertisement
Contenders who will be assorted for the Bihar Circle Vacancies will receive inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 2665 – 7125 as according to their positions for their hard work.
- OC/OBC Male should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options at any Head Post Office of circles.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates
Mode of Assortment:
Selection will be done for Bihar Post Office Jobs on the basis of their merit list followed by interview conducted by the selection team of the organization.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Procedure to fill Bihar Post Office Application form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the Indian Post Circle that is “http://appost.in/gdsonline/”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Bihar” link available in the “Circle/State & Vacancies” section at the left side of the homepage and open it.
- After that, download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press “Apply Online” link available in the middle of the homepage.
- After that, fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Go Directly: Apply Online
Last date to submit applications: 19-10-2017
For more details regarding Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017–2018, candidate may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Bihar|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|