Government Of Bihar is providing Bihar Scholarship to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities such as Jain / Buddhism/ Christian etc. Applicants can apply for Pre/Post-Matric/MCM Scheme till last date that is 30-09-2018.
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been notified as minority communities under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992 and they can apply for Bihar Scholarship Scheme.
Bihar Scholarship Last Date-30th September 2018!!!
Applicants are required to submit the Bihar Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-09-2018. No Bihar Scholarship Form will be accepted after the last date. 30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students.
Download PDF: Bihar Minority Scholarship 2018
To get more details about Bihar Scholarship 2018-19, how to check BCECE Scholarship Form status etc go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for Bihar Scholarship 2018!!!
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship:
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Bihar Scholarship Amount:
- Admission fee from class VI to X: Rs.500/-p.a. subject to actuals
- Tuition fee from class VI to X: Rs.350/- p.m. subject to actuals
You Can Also Check- How to Get Scholarship
Bihar Scholarship Selection Process:
As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection. Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of family income.
Download Here: Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship Notification
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for BCECE scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- Those students who have taken admission in regular courses are only eligible to fill up the BCECE Online scholarship form
- Applying candidate must be the resident of Bihar state.
- Only OBC/ SC/ ST Category candidates can apply for Bihar BCECE Scholarship
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for BCECE Bihar Scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered:
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Renewal Of Scholarship:
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the examination.
Download Here: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Notification
Bihar MCM Scholarship:
- Applicants should possess Higher Secondary Certificate /Graduation Degree with not less than 50% marks against Bihar Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship.
- These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through State Government/UT Administration
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Rate Of Scholarship:
|Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum ( Rs.1000 p.m.)||Rs.5,000/- per annum. ( Rs.500 p.m.)|
|Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Mode of Selection:
Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
Download Here: Bihar MCM Scholarship Notification
Steps To Apply For BCECE Scholarship Online?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in for Bihar Scholarship Form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page to fill Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Then, read all details and check BCECE Scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of Bihar Scholarship Form 2018-19 and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Applicants can also check the Bihar Scholarship Application Status from official website.
Register Here>>>> Bihar Scholarship 2018-19 Online
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Bihar Scholarship Important Dates:
Last Date to Fill Bihar Scholarship Online Form: 30-09-2018
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2018-19, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions candidates may comment us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Benefits of Scholarship|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|