As per latest news, the minority students will get Rs. 1000/- per month under Bihar Scholarship Scheme for Post Matric Courses. Eligible Students of following category like OBC, SC, and ST may register themselves for BCECE Scholarship.
After successful registration for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship, you will get User ID and Password. With help of this ID and password, you may login on the portal and apply for fresh or renewal. Grasp all details concerning Bihar Scholarship 2018 by reading this page.
How You Can Take Benefit From Bihar Scholarship 2018 – 19???
Want to get financial aid in making your dream of availing UG Course from Colleges of Bihar? Don’t get worried, as the Bihar Scholarship 2018 Scheme will help you in making your dream come true.
Principal Secretary, Cabinet Coordination Department Arun Kumar Singh and Principal Secretary, Home and Minority Welfare Department jointly told that Rs. 1000/- per month will be provided to Minority students.
Focal Points On This Page
Bihar welfare department has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of this scheme is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
Check Also: Scholarship in India
With help of Bihar Online Scholarship System, eligible contenders can check scholarship status & register themselves. To get more details about Bihar Scholarship Application Form, how to check BCECE Scholarship Form status etc go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Organization has given a great opportunity to the students to make their future bright, to complete their education and acquire higher education. As we all know that Education is most important now- a days to survive in this competitive world.
Bihar has become the top most state after Andhra Pradesh that has introduced this scheme. To know details regarding Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2018 19 go through this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
You Can Also Check- How to Get Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for BCECE scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- Those students who have taken admission in regular courses are only eligible to fill up the BCECE Online scholarship form
- Applying candidate must be the resident of Bihar state.
- Only OBC/ SC/ ST Category candidates can apply for Bihar BCECE Scholarship
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for BCECE Bihar Scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
Direct Links of Guidelines of Bihar Scholarship 2018
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar OBC Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar ST Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar SV Scholarship||Get Here|
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered:
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Steps To Apply For BCECE Scholarship Online?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Then, read all details and check BCECE Scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Formwith required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
Register Here>>>> Bihar Scholarship 2018-19 Online
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Districts List for filing BCECE Scholarship Online Form 2018:
Following all the districts where the online application forms for Bihar Scholarship are available.
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
Why Bihar Scholarship 2018- 19 Are Important?
Scholarship Bihar is very important for the students who are financial week but are good at studies and need to pursue their education. But somehow they lack because lack of finance, scholarships provide an opportunity to earn an education.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different individuals. There are countless reasons a student would have to apply for financial help and receive a gift by the government to continue study. Scholarship management has become a effective way in implementing individuals bright and secured future.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Last Date To Apply For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be updating soon
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2018-19, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions candidates may comment us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|