Government of Bihar is going to provide Bihar Scholarship to OBC, SC / ST category candidates. Application Forms are invited from eligible and skilled candidates. Applicants, who want to get Bihar Scholarship 2016, must fill the online application form on or before the closing date.
This scheme is provided by the Government to the colleges and schools students who are economically weak in Income but wants to go for the higher studies. Government is going to reveal pioneering scheme to provide scholarship for college students who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and other backward classes for there for studies. You may stay in touch with us to get info about Bihar Scholarship 2016 shortly.
After Andhra Pradesh, it is the top most state that introduce to this scheme. It provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the economic conditions to fulfill their complete education and acquire the higher education. Education is most important to for the students to stand on their feet in this competitive world of today.
|Courses||Limit of Prizes Yearly|
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M.Phil/ Ph.D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
You can check- How to Get Scholarship
- Candidates should belongs the Bihar State
- Yearly income of Guardian or parents of candidates should not be more than 1 lakh.
- Participants should belong to the OBC/ SC/ ST Category.
- Appliers should be students in the government or private school/ board/ institute/ university in Bihar.
- Preference will be given to the students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship:
- Appliers should go to official site that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Read all details and fill online application form with required information.
- Upload all documents if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
Also Read - How to Apply for Scholarship
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate of Guardian or parents of candidates.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
- Last Date to apply is: In the month of October (Tentative)
- Final Date to obtain Hard Copy of the Application Form: In the month of October (Tentative)
Note: You may get more details about Bihar Scholarship 2016 through this Official Link. Appliers may also stay in touch with us to get info about Bihar Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Scholarships in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Education Loans for Students|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|