Bihar Scholarship Scheme is a great initiative for poor students to get reward for their studies. Bihar Scholarship is for students who are under SC/ST/OBC. Candidates can apply against Bihar Scholarship 2019 by filling online form.
Now, students do not need to put a full stop to their higher studies and have nothing to concern about financial conditions. Students can put wings to their dreams now. There are numerous scholarships offered by Bihar Government such as Pre, Post-Matric and MCM.
Bihar Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants can fill the Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form for Pre, Post-Matric and MCM Scheme till the last date which is provided below. Read all the instructions carefully before applying against Bihar Fellowship.
To collect more information about Bihar 2019 Scholarship such as eligibility, Procedure you need to go through this page which is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bihar Scholarship List 2019:
- Bihar OBC Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC / ST / SC Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC students
- Bihar MCM Scholarship
- Chief Minister MedhaviYojana for EBC Students
- Chief Minister MedhaviYojana for Backward Class
- OBC Girl Residential Scholarship + 2 High School
- Kalyan Scholarship for OBC Students
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship:
1) Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for OBC:
The objective of Bihar Scholarship for OBCis to provide financial assistance to the OBC students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
- Only those candidates who belong to OBCs so specified in relation to the State/UT to which the applicant actually belongs, i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
Download Guidelines For: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for OBC
2) Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for ST:
The objective of Bihar Scholarship for STis to offer financial assistance to the ST students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate Courses in Medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.
Download Guidelines For: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for ST
3) Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC:
The objective of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage.
Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs i.e. permanently settled and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.
Download Guidelines For: Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Amount:
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management/ Any other course||Rs 15000|
|3-year diploma||Rs 10,000|
|ITI course||Rs 5,000|
|Post Graduate courses like M. Sc., M. Com., M.A., M. Phil and any other equivalent course||Rs5,000|
|Graduate courses like B. Sc., B.A., B. Com. and any other equivalent course||Rs5,000|
|For Intermediate/ISC, ICOM and any other equivalent courses||Rs 2,000|
Read details about: OBC Scholarships
Bihar Pre-Matric Scholarship:
Bihar Scholarship Pre Matric offered by state government to candidates. It will encourage the candidates to sustain their efforts in education. Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC category students of Bihar is offered only to the students studying in Class 1 to 10. The scholarship scheme is sanctioned to the students in 50:50 ratio of girls and boys.
Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Bihar Scholarship Amount:
|Class 1 to 4||Rs 50 per month|
|Class 5 to 6||Rs 100 per month|
|Class 7 to 10||Rs 150 per month|
|Class 1 to 10 (Hosteler)||Rs 250 per month|
As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection. Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of family income.
Download Here: Bihar Pre Matric Scholarship Notification
Bihar Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Contenders should possess Higher Secondary Certificate /Graduation Degree with not less than 50% marks against Bihar Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship.
- These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through State Government/UT Administration
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
Bihar Scholarship Amount:
|Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)||Rs.10,000/-per annum ( Rs.1000 p.m.)||Rs.5,000/- per annum. ( Rs.500 p.m.)|
|Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
Download Here: Bihar MCM Scholarship Notification
How to Fill Bihar Scholarship Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in.to fill Bihar Scholarship Form.
- Go to “State Schemes” section and hit “Bihar” link and then choose suitable link related to Pre/ Post/ MCM Scholarship and hit the link.
- Select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button to Bihar Scholarship Apply Online 2019.
Bihar Scholarship Fresh Application:
- Students have to hit on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal for Bihar Scholarship Registration 2019-20.
- Fill up the Bihar Scholarship Online Formas per the instructions given by the system then hit on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once Scholarship registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application
Bihar Scholarship Renewal Application:
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP 1.0.
- Fill the Scholarship Online Form with all details and press on “Submit” button.
Documents Needed While Filling Online Form:
- Domicile Certificate;
- Aadhar Card;
- Bank Passbook first page copy;
- Candidates must write the IFSC code of the bank on photocopy of bank passbook first page;
- Parents’ Income Certificate;
- 10th Marksheet Copy;
- Category Certificate;
- Candidates’ Photograph;
- Receipt of the fee of the institution of that year.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
|Events||Bihar Scholarship 2019 Last Date|
|For Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/ SCT/ ST||March 2019|
|For Pre Matric Scholarship||October 2019|
|For MCMScholarship||October 2019|
For more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2019, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding Bihar Scholarship Status 2019 and Bihar Scholarship Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Education Loans for Students||Benefits of Scholarship|
|How to Get Scholarship||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|