Bihar scholarship 2014
Interested candidates, who are seeking for the Bihar Scholarship 2014 and searching for the online Application form of the same, must not to worry as you can check it here in this section. Applicants your search is finished here, who want to apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2014 can Online Download their form from here.
Government of Bihar is going to reveal pioneering scheme to provide scholarship for college students who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), EBC and other backward classes for there for studies through e Z-Pay card.
After Andhra Pradesh, Bihar is the top most state that introduce to this scholarship scheme. It provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the economic conditions to fulfill their complete education and acquire the higher education. Education is most important to for the students to stand on their feet in this competitive world of today.
Many of the students are unable to complete their education properly due to some financial problems. State governments of all over India have now taken a step to come forward to help those students to complete their educations.
Check out here below the criteria to follow to apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2014 and how to download the Application form and filling it Online.
How to Fill Bihar Scholarship 2014 Online Application Form?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of Bihar Scholarship 2014 i.e. www.bihar.gov.in
- You can also visit scstwelfare.bih.nic.in (For SC/ST Applicants) and bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in (For OBC Applicants).
- Click on the link Online Application Form.
- Duly fill this form carefully and submit online before the last date given.
Bihar Scholarship 2014 Details:
- The first phase includes the 2.5 lakh students who will get the benefit of this scholarship scheme.ATM cards would be also issued to the students, which is in the agreement with the SBI.
- The regular scholarship will be obtainable in the account of students from which they will be capable to draw cash by using their ATM cards.
- The scheme is just now started for Post metric and in forthcoming days expected to be available for school students also.
- The main objective of providing the scholarship scheme as told by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is that aspirants must keep their higher education continued and should not drop out due to economic problems.
- CM Nitish Kumar also directed the students to use this money appropriately and not spoiling any kind of fun or other deeds with this.
Students of 12th standard acquired above than 80% marks are only eligible to apply.
Note: For more Details you can visit the official website of Bihar Scholarship 2014.