Want to get financial aid in making your dream of availing UG Course from Colleges of Bihar? Don’t get worried, as the Bihar Scholarship Scheme will help you in making your dream come true. The Bihar welfare department is providing BCECE Scholarship FOR Post Matric Courses to candidates who are financially weak and also belong to OBC/SC/ST category. To get the benefit of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship candidates need to submit their applications online before May 2018.
Focal Points On This Page
This step is taken by the Bihar Welfare Department to the colleges and schools students who are economically weak in Income but wants to go for the higher studies. Applicants those who want BCECE Scholarship 2018, must download Bihar application form and submit it before last date.Government of Bihar is going to issue Bihar Scholarship Application Form for needy person who are of Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and to Other Backward Classes Category. Individuals who waiting for BCECE Scholarship Form status to be uploaded can now apply for it. Bihar has become the top most state after Andhra Pradesh that has introduced this scheme.
Organization has given a great opportunity to the students to make their future bright, to complete their education and acquire higher education. As we all know that Education is most important now- a days to survive in this competitive world. To know details regarding BCECE Scholarship online status go through this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship:
Before applying for BCECE scholarship applicant should satisfy below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- Those students who have taken admission in regular courses are only eligible to fill up the BCECE Online scholarship form
- Applying candidate must be the resident of Bihar state.
- Only OBC/ SC/ ST Category candidates can apply for Bihar BCECE Scholarship
- On starting Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefit as per the notice specifications.
- Annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for BCECE Bihar Scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
You Can Also Check- How to Get Scholarship
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered:
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Steps To Apply For BCECE Scholarship Online?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Now choose appropriate link from home page.
- Then, read all details and check BCECE Scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
Complete Details: Scholarships in India for Students
Districts List for filing BCECE Scholarship Online Form 2018:
Following all the districts where the online application forms for Bihar Scholarship are available.
Why Scholarships Are Important?
Scholarship is very important for the students who are financial week but are good at studies and need to pursue their education. But somehow they lack because lack of finance, scholarships provide an opportunity to earn an education.
Scholarships come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different- different individuals. There are countless reasons a student would have to apply for financial help and receive a gift by the government to continue study. Scholarship management has become a effective way in implementing individuals bright and secured future.
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
Some Important Dates:
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 2018|
|Hard copy submission of application respective district welfare officer||June 2018|
To get more details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2018, you may check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestions candidates may comment us on below mention comment box our team will soon reply to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Start New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||UGC Approved University List|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|