Bihar State Aids Control Society Recruitment 2014
- Bihar State Aids Control Society has issued an advertisement as Bihar State Aids Control Society Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of various posts under the specified health institutions.
- Job hunters with outstanding academic records and experience must apply for the posts in prescribed format prior to 28th February, 2014. Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- For further information visitors are advised to read all the details which are tailored on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com:
Bihar State Aids Control Society
Name of Opioid Substitution Therapy (OST) Centres
- Gardanibagh Government Hospital, Patna
- Sub‐Divisional Hospital Mohania, Kaimur
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Counselor||Graduation in Psychology/Social Sciences/Humanities|
|Data Entry Operator||Bachelors Degree and Knowledge of Computer Applications|
Job hunters should have upper age limit 62 years.
Selected candidates for the post of Doctor will be paid Rs.36, 000/- and Rs. 13,000/- for remaining posts.
How to Apply?
- Prescribed format of application is available on the official website.
- Job seekers are required to download the format.
- Fill all the significant information and affix a recent self attested photograph.
- Must enclose attested photocopies of all the mandatory and supporting documents.
- Applicants must mention the name of post on the envelope of the application.
- Completed application should be forwarded registered or speed post only.
- Send it to below shaped address.
Gardanibagh Government Hospital, Patna:
“Civil Surgeon, Patna,
Mahendru Ghat, Patna ‐ 800004”
Sub‐Divisional Hospital Mohania, Kaimur:
“Civil Surgeon, Kaimur,
Bhabhua ‐ 821103”
End date of submission of applications: 28.02.2014
Note: For more details please check Official Notification.