Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
For providing loan to the students for their higher education, Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar. Education Finance Corporation has also been established by the government, so that Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme can be easily run in the state. Check eligibility and apply online for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Registration before the last date.
Student Credit Card Yojana Bihar – Highlights:
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme|
|Started by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Launch date||2 October 2016|
|an objective||Grant of loan for higher education to students|
Benefits of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme:
- Students who have completed their 12th from the institute that is recognized by the Government of Bihar and wants to pursue higher education like Graduation, BA, B.Sc etc. can apply for this scheme and can get loan up to Rs. 4 lakh by the government.
- Students that are taking loan don’t have to pay any kind of interest under this scheme.
- Students that are from poor background and want to complete their higher education can take benefits of this scheme.
- State Government will provide education loans up to Rs. 4 lakhs at 0% interest rate to 12th pass students.
Read Details of: Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Student Credit Card Scheme Course List:
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Applications, Computer Science
- BSC Agriculture
- BSC Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Tech, B.E., B.Sc.
- BSC Nursing
- Bachelor of pharmacy
- Bachelor of mass communication
- BSC in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in food processing, food production
- Diploma in Food and Viverage Service
- BA, BSc, B.Ed, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutritionist, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE, (Enrolled in a three-year diploma in a state-level education council recognized institution)
Bihar Student Credit Card Eligibility:
- Applying contender must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students of the state should be 12th pass under Student Credit Card Scheme.
- Student will be provided loans for higher education for general courses, technical or professional programs.
Check Out: Bihar Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant / Applicant
- Pan Card
- 10th and 12th certificates and marksheets
- Certificate of admission in higher educational institution
- 2-2 photos of all of the students, parents and guarantors
- residence certificate
- Family income certificate
- Two photographs of the applicant and his / her co-applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Six months statement of parents’ bank account
- mobile number
- Identity card of the applicant (Aadhaar card, passport, ballot ID, driving license etc.)
Bihar Student Credit Card Apply Online Process:
- To apply for this scheme, students’ needs to visit the official website of Education Department, Planning and Development Department and Labor Resources Department i.e. www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- On, right section of the home page, hit on “New Applicant Registration” link.
- Enter the asked details in the registration form such as Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, E-Mail Id etc
- Then select “Send OTP” button to get an OTP at your registered mobile number.
- Upload all the necessary documents after submitting the OTP.
- Go to the home page and login with the username and password.
- In this way, registration process is completed.
Apply Online: BSCC Registration
How to check approved list of college for BSCC?
- After visiting the official website, students can press on “Approved List of College for BSCC” link appearing on the top of the home page.
- A new page will be opened up that contains College Code, Name of the College/Institution, State and District Name etc with status details.
Download PDF: Bihar Student Credit Card College List
Press Here: Official Website
Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800 3456 444
All the details about Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Registration is well written on this page of recruitmentresult.com Students can remain in touch with our web portal to get all latest updates about the scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Free Education Scheme||Bihar Rojgar Mela|
|SVAYEM Scheme||Jai Bheem Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Haryana Super 100 Scheme||Government Schemes Toll Free|
|Samriddhi Scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy|