Bihar TET Application Form
Every year Bihar School Examination Board organizes Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of primary teachers. Candidates, who are willing to apply for such recruitment, must furnish Bihar TET application form through the online mode before the last date. All the information regarding Bihar TET Application Form 2017, online registration last date is described here on this page. So, grab ever important information from her!!
|Highlights Of Page:|
Application forms are required before giving the examination in order to register candidates for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test. Large number of candidates participates in this exam and competition level is estimated to be very high this year. Recruitmentresult.com provides you all the complete info regarding such exam like Important Dates, Qualification, Application form, how to apply etc.
Bihar TET Application Form
Bihar TET Exam Eligibility:
- For class I to V candidates must pass out Senior Secondary with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. In SST candidates must score 55% of marks.
- Candidates must pass out in 4–year Bachelor degree of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) with 50% of marks. SC/ST has 5% of relaxation in minimum qualification.
- For class VI to VIII Candidates must have B.A, B.Sc, or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed. with 1 year of two year Diploma in teaching courses.
Check Here: Upcoming Teaching Recruitment
For the male candidates maximum age limit is 35 years and for the Female candidates, OBC Female or OBC Male, maximum age limit is 38 years. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, maximum age limitation is 40 years
- For Paper I or II: Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150 for reserved category)
- For both paper: Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for reserved category)
Bihar TET Exam Pattern:
- Paper contains 150 Multiple Choice Question each of 1 mark
- In Bihar TET Exam two different papers are conducted. Those candidates who want to be teacher for class I to V they need to appear Paper I.
- And those aspirants who want to teach students of class VI to VIII they must appear in paper II.
- If aspirants want to be teacher of both from class I to V and VI to VIII they must appear in both paper I and Paper II.
Get Here: TET Syllabus
Bihar TET Application Form 2017 will be available online on its official website. So the candidates need to fill online form before the last date. Candidates must read instructions given before fill the form. Give all the details correctly as prescribed. As soon as information will be available by Bihar Govt. we will notify you for Bihar TET exams.
Selection will be done on the basis of your performance in the written test and interview conducted by the Bihar board.
How to Apply for Bihar TET 2017:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit at www.educationbihar.gov.in
- Next you have to hit on the link of “Bihar TET 2017”
- Now press on the link to “Apply Online”
- Online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the application form with relevant information and document
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Recheck the application form before final submission,
- After that hit on “Submit” button and your application form will automatically get submitted
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
Check Here: How to fill Online Form?
BTET exam Date:
- Bihar TET Application form 2017 or Registration Form last date – Update Soon
- BTET Exam Date – Update Soon
Note: for more details must check the Official Link. You can also subscribe to recruitmentresult.com to get all the latest notification related to Bihar TET Application Form 2017 in your inbox. You may join us on Facebook and Google+ Page for getting updates on your wall. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try our best to solve it shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: