Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
Government of West Bengal is providing Bikash Bhavan Scholarship to help poor students so they can make their future bright in studies. This scholarship is also known as Swami Vivekananda MCM Scheme. Students those have secured 75% or above score are eligible to Apply for the Bikash Bhawan Scholarship – Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship Scheme. It is a comprehensive measure of the West Bengal Government to provide financial support to poor and qualified students of the state who pursue higher education after high secondary level. Those who are interested for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018 are suggested to fill application form on or before to the last date that is 30-11-2017.
Hurry Up..!!! This is the brilliant chance to those students who are financially weak and getting trouble to carry on their further studies, they must avail this opportunity. Swami Vivekananda MCM Scheme 2018 by the Government of West Bengal is a wonderful platform for those who are matching requisite eligibility criteria. Willing applicants may check the complete Bikash Bhavan Scholarship details from here which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship For:
- Under Graduate level scholarships
- Scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic) level
- Post-Graduate level scholarships
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- For Under Graduate level scholarships: Applicant must have secured at least 75% marks in Higher Secondary and pursuing first year of graduation from recognized university.
- For Diploma (Polytechnic) level Scholarships: Aspirants should pass Secondary education and pursuing Diploma from recognized Board/institution.
- For Post-Graduate level scholarships: Candidate must secured at least 55% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
Family Income Level:
Aspirants must belong from the family in the BPL Category having Annual Income less than Rs.80,000/- per year.
|Under Graduate level scholarships||Rs.750/- to Rs.1500/- p.m.|
|Scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic) level||Rs. 750/- p.m|
|Post-Graduate level scholarships||Rs.1200/- to Rs.1400/- p.m.|
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Steps To Fill Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018 Application Form:
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website of the university that is eservices.wb.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on appropriate tab.
- Now you have to select the suitable link for applying concerned Scholarship .
- Then you need to read the entire information carefully.
- After reading the whole information, you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill the online application form with all required details. While filling the application form you have to upload recent passport size photograph and necessary documents.
- Then take a preview of the Bikash Bhavan Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- After that you have to send the hardcopy of the application form with required documents in a below stated address.
Required Documents for Bikash Bhavan SVMCM Scholarship:
For New Application the following documents are mandatory:
1) Income declaration affidavit.
2) Passport size photograph.
3) Income Certificate.
4) Copy of last Marksheet.
5) Residential proof.
6) Photocopy of the first page of passbook depicting the A/C no.
Education Directorate (Directorate of Public Instruction), W.B.,
Scholarship & Stipend Section,
Bikash Bhavan, 9th floor, North Wing,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Ending date for submit the application form: 30-11-2017
You may attain more information regarding Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018 through Official Link. Dear visitors keep visiting with this web portal for getting more significant information against Swami Vivekananda MCM Scheme. If you have any query you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|