Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2018
Apply for walkin for Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist! Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 Notice is issued for appointing aspirants for Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist job positions.
As per Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment Notice, Walk-In Interview will be organized on 28-08-2018 to recruit contenders for Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist posts. Grab all details prior applying for latest job openings.
This Page Includes:
Birsa Agricultural University Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist Recruitment details:
At time of appearing for Interview, you must carry all important documents with you. Check eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & other details concerning Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist from here.
For more details about Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2018–19 for Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist, go through this page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment
Birsa Agricultural University Vacancies:
|Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist posts (discipline)||Number of vacancies|
|Plant Breeding & Genetics||06|
|Soil Science &Agril. Chemistry||10|
|Floriculture & Landscape Architecture||02|
|Post Harvest Technology||01|
Eligibility for Birsa Agricultural University Assistant Professor cum Jr. Scientist Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for Asst Professor cum Jr. Scientist posts may possess master degree in concerned discipline with at least 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- Applicant must also have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
You Can Also Get: Latest Post Graduate Job
Age Limit for Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment:
Age of applicants applying for Birsa Agricultural University Assistant Professor Recruitment must be between 35-45 Yrs. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
- Applicants applying for Birsa Agricultural University Vacancy of Asst Professor cum Jr.Scientist are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- Make payment of fee via Bank Draft in favour of ‘Comptroller’ Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi Payable at Ranchi.
Amount of Fee:
- General/ BC-I & BC-II :Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST: Rs. 250/-
Birsa Agricultural University Salary:
Aspirants appointed for Birsa Agricultural University Junior Scientist Recruitment or Birsa Agricultural University Professor Recruitment will get Rs.50000/- as pay amount.
Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment Process:
To appoint contenders for Birsa Agricultural University Jobs, walkin Interview will be organized. You may present well in it to get hired for latest job openings.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Applying Process for Birsa Agricultural University Walkin 2018:
- Candidates may visit official website of the organization i.e.www.bauranchi.org
- Move under left side under ‘Useful links’ head & hit on ‘Vacancy’ link from there.
- Press on ‘Walk in Interview for Asstt. Prof. cum Junior Scientist for different colleges of Birsa Agricultural University’ link from there.
- Refer all details from Birsa Agricultural University Notification 2018.
- At next step, download Birsa Agricultural University Application Form 2018.
- You must put asked details in form as need arises.
- Now, attach all important documents along with form.
- You need to carry this form at time of appearing for Walk-In.
Walkin Dates & Venue:
|Events||Walkin date & venue|
|Walkin Venue||Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi-834006|
Find Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Follow its Official Link for more details about Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2018–19. If you face any sort of query about it, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|