BIS Admit Card
Bureau of Indian Standard is going to issue BIS Admit Card of Written Exam soon on its official website. Candidates who have applied for BIS Scientist-B Recruitment 2019 and going to take part in exam may download BIS Hall Ticket from this page.
Overview of BIS Admit Card 2019:
|Name of Institute||Bureau of Indian Standard|
|BIS Exam Name||Updating Soon|
|BIS Admit Card Admit Card Date||Updating Soon|
BIS Admit Card
To download BIS Exam Admit Card, applicants must enter Registration No., Date of Birth and Password. BIS Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon on this page when it will be issued officially.
How to Download BIS 2019 Admit Card?
- Logon to official website that is www.bis.org.in for BIS Admit Card.
- After that you need to press on ‘Career Opportunities’ section.
- Now choose suitable link regarding ‘DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER’ for the posts of Scientist-B’ link on the next page.
- BIS Scientist-B Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now enter relevant details such as Registration No., Date of Birth and Password.
- Once you fill required details then hit on “Submit” button
- Your BIS Written Test Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to download BIS Recruitment Admit Card.
- Finally take a printout of BIS Scientist Admit Card to appear in examination.
- Don’t forget to bring BIS Scientist-B Admit Card at the time of exam.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Must Know About It:
Bureau of Indian Standards, National Standards Body known as BIS has been successfully promoting and nurturing standards movement within the country since 1947. BIS was come into existence on 01-01-1987 through an Act of Parliament dated 26 November 1986. Bureau of Indian Standards has its Headquarters at New Delhi.
It has 05 Regional Offices (ROs) are at Kolkata (Eastern), Chennai (Southern), Mumbai (Western), Chandigarh (Northern) and Delhi (Central). Contenders who are going to appear in BIS Scientist-B Written Exam then check entire details regarding BIS Scientist-B Written Test Hall Ticket from here.
What is New in BIS Scientist-B Exam Pattern 2019?
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each section consists of 50 questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- There will be a total of 200 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Each candidate must score a minimum of 50% in Technical Knowledge section.
- Duration of the exam is 120 Minutes.
|Technical Knowledge of|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Bureau of Indian Standards Admit Card 2019:
BIS Scientist-B Admit Card of Written Exam will be issued soon on its official website. Candidates who have decided to take part in exam may download Admit Card of BIS from this page when it will be issued officially.
Thumb impression and photograph of the candidate will be captured on the day of written examination. The biometric data and photograph will be verified subsequently. Applicants must bring voter id, aadhar card on day of exam.
You can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or you may subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about BIS Call Letter direct to your mailbox. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Best Study Apps for Students||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Get Motivated for Everything||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|