Bit Mesra Counselling
Birla Institute of Technology will organize Bit Mesra Counselling session for granting admission in ME, M.Tech , M.Pharma & M.Sc courses. Qualified aspirants under test will undergo counselling session to be organized in July 2018. At time of counselling, seat allotment & verification of documents process will be carried out. On the basis of final allotment letter, selected contenders may apply for admission in chosen colleges. It is mandatory to attend Counselling session for final admission. Go through all details about Bit Mesra Counselling 2018 including counseling schedule & dates of counselling.
Overview Of This Page:
Admission to Master Programmes such as ME/M.Tech/M.Pharma/M.Sc & others is based on candidate’s rank & availability of seats. Aspirants are advised to carry listed documents at time of counselling. Those who do not carry essential documents will not participate in counselling session. To fetch more stuff about Bit Mesra Counselling 2018 such as documents required, Bit Mesra Counselling Dates, process to attend counselling etc. have a look on below of page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Bit Mesra Counselling
Courses Offered For Counselling:
- M.E. Programme
- M.Tech Programme
- MUP Programme
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Geo-Informatics
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics programmes
- M.Pharm Programme
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Selection Procedure for M.E., M.Tech, and MUP programmes:
GATE Qualified Candidates:
Provisional selection to the M.E., M.Tech and MUP programmes is based on scores obtained in GATE 2016 / GATE 2017 / GATE 2018, previous academic record and personal interviews / counselling.
Provisional selection of Non-GATE contenders is based on performance in written test, previous academic record and personal interviews / counselling.
Selection Procedure for M.Pharm Programme:
GPAT Qualified candidates:
Provisional selections to the M.Pharm programme in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Clinical Research and Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs is based on scores obtained in GPAT 2018 & previous academic record and personal interviews / counselling.
Aspirants will be offered admission on the basis of score in written test, previous academic record and personal interviews / counselling session.
Bit Mesra 2018 Counselling Procedure:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Bit Mesra 2018 merit list or test.
- After that, selected contenders will appear for Birla Institute of Technology counseling.
- On the basis of rank, you need to visit counseling venue to attend the seat allotment procedure.
- You are required to submit the required documents and counselling fee over there.
- At next step, fill choices for courses as per your preference.
- Seat allotment process will be carried out in order of the rank of aspirants & availability of seats.
- At last step, final allotment letter will be issued which you need to carry for admission in desired college.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Detail
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificates and marksheets of graduation / qualifying examination OR Marksheets upto pre-final year for candidates who would be completing qualifying examination in 2017.
- They must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- By 30 June 2018, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her qualifying degree.
- He/she has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning
- programmes must carry proof of pass certificate, marksheets of qualifying examination and approval of DEC (Distance Education Council).
- Admit card and Score card of GATE 2016 / GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 (if applicable).
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable).
- Two passport size photographs, identical to the photograph uploaded in the online application form.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Bit Mesra Counselling Schedule:
Counselling Schedule for M.Sc Programme:
|Postgraduate Programmes with Department||Date of Counselling||Last date of Admission||Fees payable at the time admission|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology Department of Bio-Engineering||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry Department of Chemistry|
|M.Sc. in Geo-informatics Department of Remote Sensing|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics Department of Mathematics|
|M.Sc. in Physics Department of Physics|
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
Counselling Schedule for M.Pharma Course:
|Postgraduate Programme with Department||Date of Test and Counselling / Interview|
|M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry Pharmaceutics Pharmacology|
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
Counselling Schedule for M.E., M.Tech and MUP Programme:
|Department||Date of Test and Counselling / Interview|
|For all departments||July 2018|
Follow its Official Link to get more details about Bit Mesra Counselling 2018. On release of Counselling notice, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BIT MESRA Admission||BIT Mesra Syllabus|
|Entrance Exam in India||BIT Mesra Result|
|Start a New Life In College?||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|