BIT Mesra Syllabus 2017 bitmesra.ac.in BE/BCA/MCA/MBA/BBA Exam Syllabus
BIT Mesra Syllabus
Great News! Birla Institute of Technology has made some changes in BIT Mesra Syllabus, Check Updated Syllabus For BE / BCA / MCA / MBA /BBA etc From This Page Now… Candidates who are going to appear in applied UG or PG courses (BE / BCA / MCA / MBA / BBA) exam, may check examination syllabus from this page or through online process followed by some steps given below. We’re also trying to collect more information about BIT Mesra Syllabus 2017 so stay in touch with us on our web portal.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mersa organizes exams for all UG and PG courses twice in year using semester system. To score well in examination, you may need to start preparation with updated syllabus. You may grab other relevant detailed information about Birla Institute of Technology Syllabus which is customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look…
BIT Mesra Syllabus
Examination Syllabus For BCA – I Sem:
|Sr. No.||Title of Subjects||Topics To Be Covered|
|1||Mathematics- I||Differential Calculus:|
- Successive differentiation
- Leibritiz Theorem
- Taylors theorem with Lagranges forms of remainders
- Expansion of a function of one variable in Taylors and Meclanrin’s infinite series.
- Maxima and Minima of one variable
- Partial Derivatives
- Euler’s theorem
- change of variables
- total differentiation
- Errors and approximation. Taylors series in two variables.
- Maxima and Minima of two or more variable
- Definite integral and its application for area
- Length and volume.
- Multiple integrals.
- Change of order of integration.
- Transformation of integral from Cartesian to polar.
- Applications in areas
- Volume and surfaces.
- First degree and first order Differential equation
- Higher order differential equation with constant coefficients.
- Linear partial differential equation of first order P.D.E. of higher with constant coefficients.
|2||Introduction to Computer Science||Introduction To Computers|
- Characteristics of computers
- Evolution of computers Generation of Computers
- Classification of Computers
- The Computer System
- Applications of Computers.
Number Systems And Logic Gates
- Number Systems
- Conversion between Number Bases
- Arithmetic System
- Signed and Unsigned Numbers
- Concept of Overflow
- Binary Coding
- Logic Gates
- Boolean algebra
- Combination of Logic Gates.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) Memory
- Communication between Various Units of a Computer System
- The Instruction Format
- Instruction Set
- Processor Speed
- Multiprocessor Systems
- Memory Hierarchy
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Types of RAM
- Read Only Memory (ROM)
- Types of ROM.
- Classification of Secondary Storage Devices
- Magnetic Tape
- Magnetic Disk
- Optical Disk
- Magneto Optical disk
- Pointing Devices
- Speech Recognition
- Digital Camera
- Optical Scanners.
- Classification of Output
- Hard Copy Output Devices
- Computer Output Microfilm (COM)
- Soft Copy Output Devices
- Audio Output
- Developing a Program
- Psedocode (P-Code).
- Evolution of Programming Languages
- Classification of Programming Languages
- Generations of Programming Languages
- Features of a Good Programming Language
- Selection of a Programming Language.
- Computer Software Introduction
- Software Definition
- Relationship between Software and Hardware
- Software Categories
- System Software
- Application Software
- Software Terminology.
- Operating System,
- Evolution of Operating System
- Types of Operating System
- Functions of an Operating System
- Modern Operating Systems.
Data Communication And Computer Network
- Data Communication
- Transmission Media
- Computer Network
- Network Topologies,
- Communication Protocols
- Network devices.
- Evolution of Internet
- Basic Internet Terms
- Getting Connected to Internet
- Internet Applications, Electronic Mail : An Introduction How E-Mail Works
- Searching the Web (Search Engines),
- Languages of Internet, Internet and Viruses.
|3||Programming in C|
- History and Importance of C
- Sample programming
- Basic Structure and execution of C programmes, Constants
- Variables and Data Types and various type of declarations
- Different type operators and Expressions,
- Evaluation of Expressions, Operator Precedence and Associability,
- Mathematical Functions.
- Managing Input and Output operations,
- Decision Making and Branching Decision Making and Looping.
- One – dimensional Arrays and their declaration and Initialisations,
- Two-dimensional Arrays and their initialisations,
- Multidimensional Arrays,
- Dynamic Arrays,
- String Variables,
- Reading and Writing Strings,
- Arithmetic Operations on characters,
- Putting Strings together,
- Comparison of Two Strings,
- String – handling functions,
- Table and other features of Strings.
- Need and Elements for user –defined Functions,
- Definition of Functions,
- Return values and their types,
- Function calls and Declaration,
- Arguments and corresponding return values,
- Functions that return multiple values,
- Nesting of functions, Recursion,
- Passing arrays and strings to functions,
- The Scope,
- Visibility and Life time of variables.
|4||Environmental Science||Environmental awareness:|
- Multidisciplinary nature of environmental science, Definition,
- Importance and need for public awareness.
Ecology and Environment:
- Concept of an ecosystem,
- structure and function of an ecosystem,
- consumer and decomposer,
- energy and nutrient flow biogeochemical cycles,
- food chain,
- food web,
- Ecological pyramid.
- Environmental Pollution : Segments of environment, sources,
- pathways and fate of
- environmental pollutants, causes of environmental pollution,
- and biological transformation of pollutants,
- population explosion, environment and human health,
- human rights,
- value education,
- Women and child welfare.
- Various segments of atmosphere and their significance,
- classification of air pollutions,
- toxic effects,
- sampling and analysis,
- stationary and mobile emission,
- sources and their control, photochemical smog,
- sulphurous smog,
- green house effect,
- global warning,
- ozone depletion
- Water resources sources of water pollution,
- various pollutants,
- their toxic effect,
- portability of water, municipal water supply, disinfection,
- characteristics of waste water,
- primary and secondary waste water treatment,
- BOD and COD measurement and their significance,
- rain water harvesting,
- water shed management, Water (pollution and control) Act.
Natural Resources and Biodiversity:
- Renewable and non renewable resources,
- Forest resource,
- consequences of deforestation,
- floods and draughts,
- equitable use of resources for sustainable development,
- Dams benefits and problems,
- Biodiversity Ecosystem diversity,
- Theans to biodiversity,
- Conservation of biodiversity.
|5||Communication Skills / Technical English||Introduction :|
- Stages of Communication,
- Essentials of Good / Effective Communication,
- Benefits of Good Communication,
- Gaps in Communication,
- Communication and Information Technology.
- Structure of a Letter,
- Inquiry Letter,
- Sales Letter,
- Order Letter,
- Complaint Handling, Telemarketing.
Government Correspondence :
- Routine Letter,
- Demi-Official Letter Memorandum,
- Report Writing,
- Scientific Paper Writing, Writing Small Paragraphs & Essays,
- Sentence Structure, Idiomatic Usage of Language,
- Direct & Indirect Parts of
- Active & Passive Voice, Vocabulary.
Selected Short Stories:
- 2-3 classic short stories,
- 2-3 great short stories by Indian writers.
Preparation for Job :
- Writing Applications for Jobs,
- Preparing Curriculum Vitae,
- Preparing for Interviews,
- Preparing for Group Discussions.
Check Also:- How To Find Online Study Material
How to Download BIT Mesra Exam Syllabus:
- Candidates will have to open official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- Official website of organization is www.bitmesra.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Academic Stream” link that is visible at right corner of home page.
- Now from opened page, choose suitable course link.
- And your syllabus of selected programs will be displayed in front of you in pdf format.
- Download it and take print out of it for preparation purpose.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Maths
You may open Official Link to get examination BIT Mesra syllabus 2017 and stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding it.
Students may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab most recent details on your timeline wall and subscribe our free e-mail service to fetch latest updates into your mailbox directly. If you have any query related to this, you may freely ask by leave their comment in below stated comment box and our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Are You Still Jobless, Get Salary Upto 10 Lakhs – Apply Now