BITSAT Admit Card
Candidates, who are going to appear in BITSAT 2018 conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) can download their BITSAT Admit Card form here as it has been released by the institute.
BITS Admission Test is going to be conducted from 16th May 2018 to 31st May 2018 respectively. So candidates are required to get their BITSAT Admit Card 2018 via online process using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Overview Of This Page:
BITSAT 2018 – Hall ticket Print: Available Now
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission is a university-level examination conducts by BITS, Pilani. Those, candidates can appear in this exam, who had applied for the same to get admission in to Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani campus, K. K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus.
Want to Know? Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
Those, who are appearing in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test are required to get download their BITSAT Admit Card 2018-19 by using the instructions provided below on this page, designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Status of BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
BITSAT Admit Card
Important details of BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018:
|Name of University||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Name of Exam||Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Type of Exam||Computer based online test|
|The level of Exam||National Level.|
|Exam date||16/05/2018 – 31/05/2018|
|Category||BITSAT Pilani Admit Card|
Book your Slot Here: BITSAT Slot Booking
How can you download your BITSAT Admit Card 2018?
Candidates should go through the below stated steps to get their Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test Admit Card:
- To get BITSAT Admit Card First of all you gave to visit the official portal of Birla Institute of Technology and Science that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
- After visiting home page you have to select “BITSAT” link, located at the top of home page.
- You will be directed to the next portal having various details of exam and also relevant links. But you are required to hit on “BITSAT-2018 hall ticket is released on 12th April 2018. PRESS HERE to download hall ticket” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new window having a dialogue box such as:
- You have to enter all the asked details in it as your application number, gender, date of birth, email id etc and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds you will get BITSAT Hall Ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- You should check all the details mentioned in BITSAT Admit Card.
- At last download your BITSAT Exam Hall Ticket and bring your BITSAT Admit Card with you at the time of examination.
Direct Link to get >> BITSAT 2018 – Hall ticket Print
BITSAT Hall Ticket
Details required for BITSAT Exam Admit Card 2018:
While downloading Birla Institute of Technology & Science Call Letter 2018, contenders need to enter the below mentioned details in appropriate manner.
- Email ID
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
Check Here Marking Scheme: BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT Admit Card Contains:
Contenders are required to check following details mentioned on BITSAT Admit Card in suitable way.
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre
- Test date
- Exam centre/venue address
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for BITSAT 2018
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2018 exam instructions
Read Now: How to Prepare For BITSAT
BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018 Instructions:
- Candidates are informed that they have to show their BITSAT Admit Card 2018, to the invigilators at the exam hall, they will asked for your call letter and simply you have to show them then you will be able to get enter in exam hall.
- You are suggested that not to bring any personal belongings material such as mobile phones, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags etc to exam centre as these items are banned.
Get Details: BITSAT Syllabus
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018:
Here below we have provided the pattern of exam, you must have a look and prepare for exam as accordingly:
- Marks for each Correct Answer: 3
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer: -1
- Marks for questions not attempted: nil
- Total Time for Exam (in minutes): 180
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45||135|
Check Now: BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2018||13/03/2018 (5.00pm)|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||15/03/2018 – 19/03/2018|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||21/03/2018|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||23/03/2018 – 5/04/2018|
|Candidates to download the BITSAT Hall Tickets with instructions||12/04/2018 – 10/05/2018|
|BITSAT Online tests||16/05/2018 – 31/05/2018|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||1/05/2018 – 18/06/2018|
|Admit list and Wait list announcement||20/06/2018|
Note: Now get your BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018, through this Official Link. Bookmark our web portal using Control+d to fetch latest info regarding BITSAT Hall Ticket on your instant access and subscribe our free e-mail services to get details into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Online Registration Form||BITSAT Results|
|BITSAT Counselling||BITSAT Answer Key|
|BITS Pilani Fee Structure||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|BITSAT Application Form||BITSAT Eligibility Criteria|