BITSAT Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is going to conduct BITSAT 2018 Exam on 16-05-2018 to 31-05-2018. So fill and submit BITSAT Application Form till 13-03-2018. And, the editing in filled BITSAT 2018 Online Registration will start from 15-03-2018 to 19-03-2018. Those candidates who have dream to take admission in BITS Pilani and willing to grasp this chance are required to forward their BITSAT 2018 Application Form. Get complete facts about BITSAT 2018 Notification, Online Exam Date and others through this web page. Please have a look…
This Page holds:
It is mandatory to qualify the BITS Admission Testfor admissions to Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani campus, K. K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus. Candidates who meet all the essential BITSAT Eligibility Criteria have to fill BITSAT Online Form on or before the closing date with the help of guidelines available here. Gather complete details about BITSAT Application Form 2018 which are well structured on this page by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
BITSAT Application Form
BITSAT Important Dates
|Date To Do BITSAT 2018 Registration||On Going|
|Last date for BITSAT Online Registration||13-03-2018 till 05.00 PM|
|Editing in the application form||15th to 19-03-2018|
|Exam centre allotment||21-03-2018|
|BITSAT Slot booking||23-03-2018 to 05-04-2018|
|Hall ticket release||12-04-2018 to 10-05-2018|
|BITSAT Exam date||16-05-2018 to 31-05-2018|
|Apply for admission||01-05-2018 to 18-06-2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||20-06-2018|
Check Also: Entrance Exam in India
How to submit BITSAT Application Form?
Follow these guidelines to submit BITSAT Online application form for BITSAT 2018 Exam, take a look…
- In order to do BITSAT Online registration, individuals need to reach at the official website of the institute that is www.bitsadmission.com.
- On the home page, candidates should go towards menu bar and hit on the “BITSAT>>BITSAT Online Tests” option.
- Thereafter, aspirants should follow the link of “Press here to apply online” and read the instructions carefully from BITSAT Notification 2018.
- After reading entire instructions, you have to select the “Allow me to apply online” button.
If you’re New Candidates:
- Press “New Registration” button and fill all asked details in BITSAT 2018 Online Registration form as shown below.
- After filling all personal details in blank text boxes as shown above, you need to press “Proceed” button and completes the registration process.
Hit Here To Fill: BITSAT Registration Form
If you’re Already Registered Candidates:
- Press “Already Registered Candidates” button and fill asked details like BITSAT Application Number and Date Of Birth as shown below.
- Fill online application form for BITSAT 2018 Exam vigilantly and upload the photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Aspirants must pay the required application fee through the credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Finally, press the submit button and take the print out of it, keep it safe for future need.
Direct Link For: BITSAT Apply Online
BITSAT Application fee:
|1||For male candidates||INR 2950|
|2||For female candidates||INR 2450|
|3||For male/female candidates opting for Dubai exam centre||US $70 (or Indian Rs. 4500/-)|
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility ForB.Pharma:Candidates who have done 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & /Biology subjects are applicable to apply for BITSAT examination to take admission in B.Pharma courses.
- Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects can apply for BITSAT Advertisement.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who are currently pursuing 12th exams in are also eligible to apply for BITSAT Registration. In this order, students must have secured 75% marks in PCB/PCM group in the 12th class examination.
Check Here >>> BITSAT Notification
Courses Offered by BITSAT:
|At BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus|
Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
|Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and M.Sc.-General Studies|
|At BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus||B.E.-Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.|
M.Sc.-Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
BITSAT Admission Process:
- The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the qualifying marks in the BITSAT Entrance Exam conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for attending BITSAT Counseling
BITSAT Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Highlights Of Exam Pattern:
- Duration: The duration will be total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
Want to Know? BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT Syllabus 2018:
Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc
Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, etc
Get Here Details Of: BITSAT Syllabus
BITSAT 2018 Exam Centres:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS|
Download From Here: BITSAT Information Brochure
How to book BITSAT Exam Slot 2018?
- To Book the BITSAT slot, individuals need to reach at the official website of the institution that is www.bitsadmission.com
- After that, choose the appropriate link of slot booking and Enter BITSAT 2018 Application Number.
- Thereafter you should fill the other essential details as Gender, Date of birth (in YYYY/MM/DD format, Enter registered Email Id etc.
- At the end, press the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission.
Hit Here >>> BITSAT Cut Off OF All Campus
BITSAT Answer Key 2018
It is informed to applicants that Birla Institute of Technology and Science release the BITSAT 2018 answer key only its main website. Candidates who take the part in the online BITSAT entrance test and curious to know their performance can download the answer key. With the help of which they can estimate their performance and become to know how much probable marks they are going to secure.
Check Also: BITSAT Answer Key
BITSAT Result 2018
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science will release the BITSAT Entrance Test Result in the first week of July on its official website.
- Candidates are informed that iteration result had 3 rounds, so aspirants must check BITSAT Result by going through online mode.
- Individuals need to log on to the official website of the institution and choose the appropriate link of result.
- By filling password and security pin (reflecting on the Score Portal) you can download your BITSAT score card 2018.
Get Here: BITSAT Results
BITSAT Contact Details
Address: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-515294/330
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Hope you get sufficient and all essential details related to BITSAT Application Form 2018 from this page. Candidates are suggested to visit this Official Link for acquiring latest information. You can also book mark our page by using Ctrl+D key for further use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Slot Booking||BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|How To Prepare For BITSAT||BITSAT Hall Ticket|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|Get Admission In Engg Colleges||How To Crack Engineering Exams|