BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
BITS Pilani conducts Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test for Integrated First Degree programmes. Submission of BITSAL Application Form is likely to be over till 20-03-2019. BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 is available below, so candidates keen to participate in May Examination are suggested to check required qualification and age limit. In order to grab information related to Detailed BITSAT Eligibility Criteria, you may press the direct official link also which has been provided below, so please have a look.
BITSAT 2019 Details
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT Full Form||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Type of Test||A Computer Based Online Test|
|Purpose Of Conducting Test||Admission to Integrated First|
Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, 2019-20
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Seats Offered||2000 seats|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 Lakh|
|Availability of BITSAT Application Form 2019||04-01-2019 to 20-03-2019|
|Application Form Correction||22-03-2019 to 25-03-2019|
|Allotment of Test Centers||27-03-2019|
|Slot Booking Dates 2019||28-03-2019 to 08-04-2019|
|Issue of BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||12-04-2019 to 13-05-2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||16-05-2019 to 26-05-2019|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||16-05-2019 to 18-06-2019|
|Announcement of Waiting list||20-06-2019|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria For All Courses (Except B.Pharma):
All the applying candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with good academic records.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharma:
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
BITSAT Age Limit
Age of the candidates will be applicable as per the norms of the management panel.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria Conditions
Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions given below:
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT)
- or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th class Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2019 test.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
- Students who have passed 12th examination in 2017 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2019. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
Press Here: BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Integrated First Degree Programmes
Integrated First degree programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT-2019:
(i) at BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and
- M.Sc.: General Studies.
(ii) at BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
(iii) at BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
- B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers:
- In the past, admission process of the Institute always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective board examinations.
- This has given a very vital input of highly meritorious students from all over India.
- First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2019 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2019 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Further details about this scheme will be available at BITS admission website by 15th of May 2019.
Links Related To BITSAT
|BITSAT Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|BITSAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|BITSAT Sample Papers||Get Details|
|BITSAT Slot Booking||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For BITSAT||Get Details|
|BITSAT Answer Key||Get Details|
|BITSAT Application Form||Get Details|
|BITSAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|BITSAT Results||Get Details|
|BITSAT Counselling||Get Details|
|BITS Pilani Fee Structure||Get Details|
|BITSAT Exam Centres||Get Details|
FAQ’s Related To BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Ques1: I have taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. Am I Eligible to Apply for BITSAT?
Ans: Candidates can write BITSAT 2019 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. However, they will be eligible to apply only for the B. Pharm program. They will not be eligible for any other first degree program of the Institute.
Ques2: My 12th Exam Results Are Not Expected Before 18th June 2019. Should I Apply For BITSAT-2019?
Ans: For admissions to I semester 2019-20 starting in August, you should have your result before 18th June 2018. Keeping that in mind, you may appear in BITSAT-2019.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Ques3: I Passed 12th In 2018. I Didn’t Get 75% Aggregate In PCM. Am I Eligible If I Repeat Some Of The Subjects To Get The Required 75% Marks?
Ans: If you are repeating 12th exam, you should do it for the all the subjects to pass 12th again as mentioned in the BITSAT brochure. If you take improvement exams in PCM/PCB only, you are not eligible.
Ques4: I Passed 12th Exam In 2018. Am I Eligible To Appear For BITSAT-2019?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to Apply for BITSAT -2019.
Ques5: How Am I Eligible For Admission To M.Sc. Programmes After 12th?
Ans: The M.Sc. programmes are 4-year integrated programmes after 12th. There is no intermediate B.Sc. degree awarded.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Ques6: I have passed 12th in the year 2017 (or earlier). I am now doing my higher studies (B.Sc./B.E./Diploma) in another college. Can I apply for BITSAT-2019?
Ans: No, You are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
Ques7: I Am Unable To Access The Online Application. Can You Send The Application Form By Email Or Post?
- The application cannot be sent by email/post.
- If you get any specific error while applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org help with details and queries will also be answered by the phone numbers: +91-7349470595 and +91- 9148237202 during Monday to Friday 9.00am till 6.00pm.
Candidates can grab complete details related to BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 by going through the above mentioned Official Link. In order to be updated with more updates regarding the same or others, you may go be connected with us by subscribing our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Be A Smart Student||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Pursue a Career Later in Life|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|