BITSAT Hall Ticket
Have You Applied for BISAT Entrance Exam 2017? Candidates, who’re going to appear in BITSAT 2017 Exam, may download their BITSAT Hall Ticket through this page. Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is going to conduct BITS Admission Test for those candidates who want to get admission in various UG/PG Science and Technology courses. Candidates, who’ve applied for BITSAT Entrance Exam, may also fetch their BITSAT Hall Ticket 2017 through official web portal via online mode by taking below stated steps with the help of the BITSAT application ID, date of birth gender and email address.
This page includes:
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam are advise to take their BITSAT Admit card along with them for verification or else you will not be permitted to give this entrance exam. Team of recruitmentresult.com is going to provide you latest information about BITSAT Admit Card.
How to download BITSAT Hall Ticket?
Candidates may get their BITSAT Call Letter For Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test through this page and follow below given steps…
- First of all go to official site of Birla Institute of Technology & Science, which is www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
- Now hit on button ‘BITSAT’ given on top of home page.
- Then hit on the “Registered candidates can download their BITSAT-2017 hall tickets from 15th April 2017 (9.00 AM) with detailed instructions for appearing in the test. PRESS HERE for more details” from opened page of BITSAT Exam.
- Strike on the “HIT HERE to download BITSAT-2017 hall ticket” link available in the middle.
- Enter personal details like application number, gender and date of birth in blank textboxes and go to proceed button
- After that your BITSAT Entrance Exam Admit Card will display on your digital display.
- At last, take print out of your call letter and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
BITSAT Hall Ticket
Requirements to download BITSAT Admit Card 2017
- Email ID
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
BITSAT Hall Ticket: Download Here
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card contains:
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre
- Test date
- Exam centre/venue address
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2017
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2017 exam instructions
Some Important Factor About BITSAT:
Birla Institute of Technology & Science is well reputed institute and conducting exam for those aspirants who wish to get admission in this institute. It is a deemed university that offers degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. Yearly, many candidates participates for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test to take admission in this institute but only few candidates got opportunity to be part of this institutions and it has developed its branches only in goa, pilani, Hyderabad and dubai.
Read Now: How To Prepare For BITSAT
Mode to check
Aspirants may download their call letters through online mode from the official website that is bitsadmission.com and Main purpose of this entrance exam is to give the chance to every candidate who is willing to do their studies with BITS (Birla Institute of Technology & Science).
BITSAT Hall Ticket Instructions:
- Students, you must take your call letter along with them to examination hall and no student will be allowed to appear in exam without admit card.
- Your hall ticket will be checked by invigilator at exam hall to validate individuality of candidates.
- Along with admit card, students have to take a legal identity-proof at exam centre.
- Participants must not bring any personal belongings such as mobile phones, calculator, electronic gadgets, bags etc to exam centre.
- Finger print of contenders will be taken at centre and therefore, they must make sure that they do not have cover / color on their fingers.
- You should take a pen along with them for signing and rough work and your call letter must be keep securely till the end of the admission procedure as it will be mandatory during the time of Counseling of BITSAT 2017.
Get Details: BITSAT Syllabus
BISAT Admission Procedure:
Candidates’ selection for relevant courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test followed by Counseling Process.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2017:
- Marks for each Correct Answer: 3
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer: -1
- Marks for questions not attempted: nil
- Total Time for Exam (in minutes): 180
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45||135|
Check Now: BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
Documents to be carried in BITSAT exam 2017
- BITSAT Admit Card 2017
- Voter’s Id/ Aadhar Card with a Photo/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
- Stationary essentials which are required during exam
|Candidates to download the hall tickets||From April 15, 2017 to May 10, 2017|
|BITSAT online tests|
From May 16,2017 to May 30, 2017
To directly get your BITSAT Hall Ticket 2017, you may go through this Official Link and you may bookmark our web portal using Control+d to fetch latest info on your instant access and subscribe our free e-mail services to get details into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Online Registration Form||BITSAT Results|
|BITSAT Counselling||BITSAT Answer Key|
|BITS Pilani Fee Structure||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Chemistry Questions And Answers||Biology Questions And Answers|
|Physics Online Test||How to Prepare for English|