Candidate who dreams to take the admissions for BITSAT 2017 Engineering programmes must check the BITSAT Syllabus 2017. Examinees who fulfill the eligibility criteria of BITSAT do the preparation according to the below tuned exam pattern. Aspirant recruitmentresult.com is always with you and provides all necessary details related to the BITSAT syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc. So contenders who are serious for the BITSAT exam must check the complete syllabus from here and start preparation now.
This Page Includes:
- English Proficiency
- Logical reasoning
- Paper pattern
- Eligibility Criteria
Part I: Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Current Electricity
- Work and Energy
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Rotational Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
Give Now:- Physics Online Test
Part II: Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Atomic Structure
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry.
Part III: a) English Proficiency, b) Logical reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Nonverbal Reasoning
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
Part IV: Mathematics:
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three dimensional coordinate geometry
- Differential calculus
- Linear Programming
- Integral calculus
Part IV: Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants
- Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Reproduction and Development in Humans
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Biotechnology and its Applications
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Online Registration Form||BITS Pilani Fee Structure|
|BITSAT Counselling||How To Prepare For BITSAT|
|BITSAT Results||BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|BITSAT Hall Ticket||BITSAT Answer Key|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2017:
BITSAT exam pattern will be composed in four parts. Paper will be objective type and. For each question, four options will be provided out of which the candidates are required to choose only one.
|Paper||No. of Questions|
|Part I: Physics||40 questions|
|Part II: Chemistry||40 questions|
|Part III: English proficiency and logical reasoning||15 questions (English) 10 questions (reasoning)|
|Part IV: Mathematics or Biology||45 questions|
The three-hour time duration will be allotted to complete exam. Question paper will carry 150 marks.
Check Also:- Tips to Make Study Interesting
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Examine should have competed Class XII under the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2.
- Contenders must have acquired a minimum of 75% in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII or equivalent and 60% in each subject.
- Runners must be proficient in English.
- Aspirants who have qualified the 10+2 exams are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2017.
- Competitors who will be appearing for their Class XII exam or equivalent are also eligible to appear for BITSAT 2017.
- Contestants who have attempted more than once in their Class XII or equivalent must have written the exams for all the prescribed subjects and their presently presentation will be considered for BITSAT 2017 Admissions.
- Applicant who have qualifying the Exam in 2012 or before are not able to appear in exam.
- Candidates who are recently studying at any campus of BITS are not able to appear for BITSAT.
Read This:- Health Hazards due to over Studying
Note: For more details about BITSAT Syllabus 2017 you may check the Official Link.