Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is scheduled to be held from 16-05-2018 to 31-05-2018. Aspirants going to appear in BITS May Exam must download latest BITSAT Syllabus 2018-19 now!
The BITS Admission Test contains the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The provided BITS May Exam Syllabus and exam pattern PDF will assist you in understand the pattern of the exam; therefore you can prepare well for your examination.
Importance of BITSAT Syllabus and exam pattern:
Both Syllabus and exam patter are essential to crack the exam as, with the help of BITS Syllabus you will get aware about the topics asked in examination, and exam pattern will assist you in understanding the complete structure of exam.
In order to avail more info about BITSAT Syllabus 2018-19 go through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Want to Know? How to Crack Engineering Exams
BITSAT exam is an online based examination which is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) to provide the admissions to all the degree courses offered by BITS and its other campuses.
|Hall Ticket Release||12-04-2018 to 10-05-2018|
|Exam Date||16 to 31-05-2018|
|Apply For Admission With 12th Marks||01-05-2018 to 18-06-2018|
|Admit List & Wait List Release||20-06-2018|
Download Here Free: BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
BITSAT Syllabus 2018:
BITSAT 2018 test will be conducted on the basis of NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class. The detailed BITSAT Exam Syllabus is given here which is based on following four subjects.
BITSAT Physics Syllabus:
|Units & Measurement|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Newton’s Laws of Motion|
|Impulse and Momentum|
|Work and Energy|
|Magnetic Effect of Current|
|Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
Download From Here: BITSAT Physics Syllabus PDF
BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus:
- States of Matter
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Atomic Structure
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry.
Download From Here: BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus PDF
BITSAT Maths Syllabus:
|Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry|
|Three dimensional coordinate geometry|
Download From Here: BITSAT Maths Syllabus PDF
BITSAT Biology Syllabus:
- Diversity in Living World
- Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants
- Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Reproduction and Development in Humans
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Biotechnology and its Applications
Download From Here: BITSAT Biology Syllabus PDF
BITSAT English Syllabus:
Download From Here: BITSAT English Syllabus PDF
BITSAT Reasoning Syllabus:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Nonverbal Reasoning
Download From Here: BITSAT Reasoning Syllabus PDF
BITSAT Exam Pattern
The BITSAT exam is divided into four parts this is Part I (Physics), Part II (Chemistry), Part III (English proficiency and logical reasoning), Part IV (Mathematics or Biology). The BITSAT test contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions. That is Physics (40), Chemistry (40), English proficiency and logical reasoning (25), Mathematics or Biology (45).
Points To Be Noted:
- Different candidates will get different question sets
- There is negative marking for wrong answers
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test.
- Aspirants can also change their answers with in test time duration.
- If candidates attempt all the all 150 questions (without skipping any question), then they will get an option to attempt 12 (twelve) extra questions.
- The extra questions are from Physics (4 Questions) Chemistry (4 Questions), and Mathematics (4 Questions) and Biology (4 Questions) only.
- Once the aspirants go for extra questions they cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
START NOW: BITSAT Mock Test
Some other Instructions:
- The questions and instructions of the BITSAT will be in English only.
- Contenders need to bring pen /pencil to do rough work.
- The institute itself provides rough sheet to candidates.
- Calculator and other electronic device are prohibited.
- Candidates without BITSAT will not permit to appear in examination.
Check In Detail: BITSAT Exam Pattern
Students can visit this Official Link for getting additional information about BITSAT Syllabus 2018. If you have any query regarding BITSAT Entrance Test Syllabus, you may ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem. To get further information related to BITSAT chapter wise weightage, you’re advised to book mark our web portal and get latest updates about BITSAT Official Syllabus on your instant access. Thank You!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For BITSAT||BITSAT Admit Card|
|BITSAT Results||BITSAT Counselling|
|BITSAT Answer Key||BITSAT Application Form|
|BITSAT Slot Booking||BITSAT Eligibility Criteria|
|BITSAT Hall Ticket||BITSAT Sample Papers|