Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute has broadcasted a vacancy notification for BMCRI Recruitment. Organization is inviting application forms from interested and eligible individuals for filling up the Senior Resident, Intensive Care Medical Officer and Causality Medical Officer post. So, aspirants who have required eligibility criteria may apply for BMCRI Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Intensive Care Medical Officer and Causality Medical Officer|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15th March 2016|
For obtaining other detail regarding BMCRI Vacancy such as post name, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, salary detail, application fee detail, selection procedure, way to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|02||Intensive Care Medical Officer||12|
|03||Causality Medical Officer||05|
|General Merit||35 years|
|SC/ST and Cat-1||40 years|
Candidates who will be appointed for Senior Resident post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 15, 600- 39, 100 plus NPA of Rs. 6, 000/- academic and other allowance and Rs. 15, 200- 25, 650/- with other allowance for other posts.
Application Fee Detail:
- Candidates (General and other categories) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1, 000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category aspirants.
- Job seekers need to pay the fee in the form of demand draft to “Director cum Dean, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bengaluru”.
Assortment Procedure for www.bmcri.org Vacancy:
The assortment of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in examination for Kannada language test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute.
Way to Apply for BMCRI Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is www.bmcri.org
- Then, press “recruitment/careers” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Notification for Appointment of Senior Resident, CMO and ICMO Posts” link and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, download the application format and fill it within proper manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Director cum Dean,
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bengaluru
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 15th March 2016 till 5:00 PM
You can check Official Link for other information regarding BMCRI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|