Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre has circulated an online job notification for BMHRC Recruitment. BMHRC, Under Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. of Health Research (MoH & FW), Govt. of India is looking for interested & talented aspirants for filling up Technician Assistant Posts. Job fighters, who wish to grasp this jobs opening at BMHRC Vacancy, can send their prescribed application form before last date which is 27th December 2015.
|Posts Name||Technician Assistant|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||27th December 2015|
Job appliers may grab the whole information related to BMHRC Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc which is settled below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification For BMHRC Jobs:
Aspirants should have M.Sc. in biotechnology / Biochemistry from recognized university with lab experience from a recognized institution and having appropriate working experince.
- Maximum age of applying contenders should be 28 years.
- To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
Shortlisted aspirants for Technician Assistant Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 25,650/- per month which is provided by Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre
|Category Wise||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-||Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre”, and payable at Bhopal|
- Assortment of candidates will be done through their manifestation in personal interview session which will be held on scheduled date.
- No TA/ DA will be given for attending interview session.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for BMHRC Recruitment?
- Aspirants may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.bmhrc.org.
- After that, applicants must fill application form with exact details and affix a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form.
- And attach all the self attested documents in support of educational qualification, age proof experience, etc.
- Now, filled application form may close in an envelope and super scribed with name “Application for the post of……..”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to address mentioned below on or before last date should be reached.
To The Office of the Prof. & Head Department of research & Training,
R & T Block, BMHRC, Bhopal – 462 038
Last Date Of Submission Application Form: 27th December 2015
Appliers may check this Official Notification to get more info on BMHRC Recruitment. We keep updating all the latest BMHRC Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On