BMHRC Recruitment 2014
BMHRC (Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre) has depicted advertisement recruitment for Senior Residents vacancies. Eligible candidate may apply for walk- in interview.
Interested and appropriate contender may apply on or before the last date i.e. 28th January 2014.
For more details regarding BMHRC recruitment like eligibility criteria, Selection procedure, Salary criteria, application fees and how to apply are well furnished by the troops of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
BMHRC (Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre
No. of Vacancies:
Detail Information for BMHRC
|S. No.||Discipline||No. of Posts|
Aspirants must have passed nay of such degree from well recognized board or University:
- Post Graduate
- DNB in Anesthesia,Medicine,Microbiology,Pathology, Pulmonary Medicine,RadiologySurgery
- Job hunter age should reside up to 33 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per government rules and regulations.
Candidate will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
Selected job seeker will get handsome amount of salary of Rs 15600/- to Rs 39100/- with (Grade Pay) GP of Rs 6600/-
- Aspirants who belong to General and OBC Category has to pay an amount of Rs 500/-
- Candidate who belong to SC/ST has to deposit Rs 300/-
- Fee should be deposited in favor of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal.
How to apply?
- Contenders may download the application form through the official website of BMHRC.
- Aspirants are requested to attached all the relevant documents Xerox copy with the Application Form (hard copy only) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and should be forward in the Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038.
- Last date to submit application form: 28th January 2014
- Interview will conduct on:5th February 2014 at 11:00 A.M and Reporting Time is 10:00 A.M
Note: For more details concerning to BMHRC visit Official Notification.