The latest job advertisement has been issued by ‘Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre’ for the posts of LAB Technician/Medical Officer. To apply for BMHRC Recruitment 2018–19, eligible and qualified candidates must attend the walk-in interview on specified date and time mentioned below.
Attend walk-ins on 19-09-2018 for Bhopal government jobs
The walk-in interview for BMHRC jobs is scheduled to be held on 19-09-2018 from 9:00 am onwards. So, interested contenders are suggested to check the entire eligibility parameters before appearing for walk-in interview. In addition to this, applications in prescribed format along with self-attested certificates/testimonials should be submitted by candidates on the date of walk-in interview.
The highlights of the page
Apply here for BMHRC Lab Technician jobs 2018:
To fill BMHRC vacancies, Candidates are required to bring Original Documents and Experience Certificate with proof of age on the date of walk-in interview. The selection will be done on the basis of his/her being declared physically fit and physical fitness assessment shall be conducted under the supervision of medical authority.
To attain more information about BMHRC Recruitment 2018, candidates must have a look on this page which is well furnished by our dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the posts: Lab Technician
Candidates must have possessed M.Sc. in Microbiology from recognized board or university and should have excellent communication skills.
Check Out More: Latest M.sc Jobs
The maximum age limit should not be more than 35 years as on the date of walk-in interview. Age relaxation shall be decided for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per organization norms.
BMHRC Recruitment Process:
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of performance in walk-in interview which is going to be organized on 19-09-2018 at 9:00 am.
To Crack Interview, Must Check Below Links:
- A certain amount of processing fee has to be paid by general/OBC contenders amounting to Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal payable at Bhopal which has to be issued by any scheduled bank.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selected aspirants will be offered initial pay scale of Rs.17040/- per month and plus additional allowances as per the management panel norms.
Also Get: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Procedure to apply for BMHRC Recruitment 2018:
Willing candidates have to go through simple steps given below if they want to apply for Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre recruitment:
- The initial step is to visit the official website of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre that is www.bmhrc.org
- Here you are required to press “vacancies” present at the below right side of the home page.
- Now, a new will be appeared on your digital screen where you are required to hit on “lab technician on contractual basis, walk-in interview Adv. No. 77/2018” in order to apply against BMHRC Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully and ensure their eligibility for Bhopal government jobs.
- Then, Download the prescribed application form attached to the notification and take a hard copy of the application form.
- Next, Aspirants need to fill the form correctly with required and essential information.
- Finally, candidates should bring prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of documents/enclosures/Demand Draft to the below mentioned venue.
Download Here: BMHRC Recruitment Notification/Application Form 2018
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre
Raisen Bypass Road,
Karond, Bhopal–462038 (MP)
- Walk-In Date: 19-09-2018
- Walk-In Time: 9:00 am
Candidates are advised to go through the Official Link of the website for more information about BMHRC Recruitment 2018. To get top recruitment notification directly to your mail-box, you are required to avail free mail services by subscribing our page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|