Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre has unfolded a vacancy advertisement in concern to BMHRC Recruitment. Qualified and experienced candidates are invited to fill up 12 posts of Junior Residents and Senior Residents on adhoc/ regular basis. The mission of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre is to offer medical facilities and great health care services to the survivors of Bhopal Gas Disaster and their dependents so, who want to be a part of this prestigious organization can apply in prescribed application format on or before 23-05-2016.
BMHRC, Under Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. of Health Research (MoH & FW), Govt. of India is willing to recruit proficient candidates in respect to fill up the advertised posts. Applicants can get more information about BMHRC vacancy by scrolling down this page and can read below equipped content written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||BMHRC Recruitment|
|Name of posts||Junior Resident, Senior Resident|
|Last date for the submission of application||23rd May, 2016|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree i.e. MS/ MD/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty.
- Candidate must have/or applied for Registration for PG Degree / PG Diploma with MCI / M.P. State Medical Council.
Important Note:- Candidates with Diploma will only be considered if P.G. Degree candidates are not available.
You May Also Check:-
Candidates will get monthly salary of PB-3 (15600-39100) + GP of Rs5400 + 25% NPA + other admissible allowances after selection.
Candidates must possess 30 yrs for junior resident post and 33 years for senior residents vacancy (Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidates (not belonging to creamy layer & for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC’s / ST’s and 13 years for OBC’s) in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training (GOI) from time to time in this regard). Relaxation for PWD in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
Attention: The Upper age limit shall be determined as on i.e. 23.05.2015 and incase of non receipt of sufficient applications for the post of SR in any department in such cases age limit will be relaxed for 5 years for all categories.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates, Rs.300/- for SC/ ST candidates by demand draft drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal. No fee for PH candidates.
Appointment to the above mentioned post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for whichwill be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post .once they get qualified from medical fitness , candidates need to go under interview for final consideration.
How to apply?
- To get the application format you can visit the Official Site of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre – www.bmhrc.org
- Now on the home page hit the “Vacancies” Link visible at the right column of the page and further on the appeared page select the link as “Vacancies for Advt. Senior Residents and junior resident (Hit to View Details)”
- Advertisement of the post mentioned above will get display on your screen.
- After reading the instructions, you need to take a printout of the application format.
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates need to attach all the required documents (duly attested) by uploading a recent passport size photo graph.
- Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”.
- Send the application hard copy all with all other attachments to the below given address.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the posts. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. Applications received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained.
Office of the Director,
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre,
Department Of Health Research, Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare,
Govt. Of India, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond,
Bhopal – 462 038
Check Also:- Latest Jobs in MP
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||23rd May ,2016|
|Interview for senior resident post||1 June, 2016 at 11:30 am|
|Reporting time||10:00 am|
|Interview for junior resident post||3rd June, 2016 at 11:30 am|
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment 2016. Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com for getting every latest updates related to Recruitment Details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|