Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre has recently circulated BMHRC Recruitment advertisement. According to an online advertisement applications are invited from experienced and trained Indian candidates to fill 15 vacant posts for Senior Resident in various specialties. Those aspirants who want to get engaged in this medical field and serve this research centre can apply for BMHRC Recruitment 2017. You can apply for the vacant post by filling the application form and bring it at the time of walk in interview which is going to be held on 18.09.2017.
Applicants who are applying for BMHRC Bhopal recruitment must hold MBBS degree with post graduate degree and will get selected through a walk in interview. While coming to attend the walk in interview, Candidates who are applying for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre jobs are suggested to bring all the relevant documents which are mentioned below on this page which is well planned and structured by the team of recruitmentresul.com.
|Name of the organization||Bhopal Memorial Hospital And Research Centre|
|Name of posts||Senior Residents|
|Date of walk in interview||18.09.2017|
BMHRC vacancy 2017:
|Name of the Post/ Specialty||No of vacancies|
|Medicine Group (including Pulmonary Medicine )||03|
- Aspirants who want to apply for BMHRC Senior Resident Posts must possess MBBS with Postgraduate Degree i.e. MS/MD/DNB/DM/M.Ch (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty form any recognized university.
- Candidates with Diploma will only be considered if PG Degree candidates are not available.
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- The age of the candidates who are applying for the above vacant post must not exceed 33 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC shall be provided.
- Age Relaxation of 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates)
- In case of non receipt of adequate applications for the post of Senior Resident in any department then age limit will be relaxed for 05 years for all categories.
Download PDF >>> BMHRC Recruitment Notification
Pay as per pay Matrix (Level 11) under CCS (Revised pay) Rules 2016 and allowances and perks shall be paid as per admissible to the organization.
To select as many capable candidates for the post of Senior Resident, the selection panel of Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre has planned to conduct walk in interview which will be conducted on the date and time as mentioned below. For appearing in the interview, aspirants are required to carry all the essential documents with self attested copies and certificates.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
How to apply for BMHRC Recruitment?
Candidates if you want to apply for Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre Recruitment, then you have to follow these steps:
- First of all you must visit the official website of the organization that is www.bmhrc.org
- Now navigate on the home page and you will find “vacancies” tab on the right side of the page.
- After that you have to press “Senior Resident: Walk-in-Interview on 18/09/2017 (Monday) Adv. No. 60/2017” link.
- Now you can read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria in the PDF.
- After that you have to scroll down and fill the application form and attach all the required documents and Applicants should indicate the post applied for legibly on the first page of prescribed “APPLICATION FORM”
- At last you have to bring them at the time of walk in interview.
Walk in venue:
Dept. Of Health Research,
Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare,Govt. Of India
Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal – 462 038
Check Here: Latest Jobs in MP
Documents to be carried for walk in interview:
- Certificate in support of age (10th class passing certificate)
- Degree certificate of MBBS
- Degree of MD/MS/DNB or Diploma certificate
- Degree of DM/M.Ch
- Registration Certificate with MCI / State Medical Council (M.P.)
- MBBS Passing Certificate and mark sheets.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Undergraduate/Post Graduate attempt Certificate
- Proof of Publication/presenting paper in conference
- Caste/community/disability certificate where applicable.
- OBC certificate only as per Annexure II with required validity as mentioned at para 4(b) above. (
- Experience certificate (if any)
- No objection certificate (if any)
Date of walk in interview: 18.09.2017 at 11:00 am
Aspirants you can gain all the important information regarding BMHRC Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. To attain more knowledge you can subscribe to our web portal as we update all the important information regularly,
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|