Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited has released new employment notification titled as BMRCL Recruitment. The organization is looking for young and well qualified candidates to fill the 80 vacant posts of Graduate Engineer (GE). Those candidates who want to enhance their career through Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited Jobs they can apply for the vacant posts through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about BMRCL Recruitment 2018.
This page includes:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited is inviting online applications from Indian Nationals to fill the vacancies. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then follow the below stated procedure to fill online application form before the last date that is 15.12.2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the job. Go through below section of this page to get all the important details of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 which is well presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited|
|Post name||Graduate Engineer (GE)|
|Number of vacancies||80|
BMRCL Vacancy Details:
Graduate Engineer (GE): 80 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Jobs must possess Engineering Degree in Civil from recognized university or institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of the candidates applying for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy shall be not more than 35 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment shall be able to receive (CIVIL) Rs. 25000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
General and OBC Category Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 900/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination. Candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test.
Check Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
This exam does not follow negative marking scheme. The questions will be from the syllabus prescribed by the VTU for Civil Engineering. The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers and is bilingual. Duration of the 3 examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions, each question carrying one mark.
Get Here>> BMRCL Recruitment Notification
Steps to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited that is www.bmrc.co.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to ‘Career’ tab which is located at the home page of the corporation
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable job link you wish to apply for and hit “BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ Dated: 13.11.2017 – Recruitment of graduate Engineer (Civil)” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that fill the application form and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- Then make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here>> BMRCL Recruitment
- Last date to submit online applications: 15.12.2017
- Written examination date: 28/01/2018
Find Here: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Candidates can get rest details of BMRCL Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|