BMRCL Recruitment 2014
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has depicted an online advertisement about BMRCL Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various Executive Engineer Vacancies.
Applicants who are willing to grow their career and want to apply for BMRC Jobs 2014 they can attend the walk-in interview on the given date.
The whole details related to BMRCL recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of the post:
Type of announcement:
BMRCL Recruitment 2014
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Engineer (Planning & Design)||01|
|2||Chief Manager (Contracts)||01|
|3||Chief Engineer (Project Monitoring Budget)||01|
|4||Dy.Chief Engineer (Planning & Design)||01|
|5||Dy.Chief Manager (Contracts)||01|
|6||Dy.Chief Engineer (E&M)||01|
|7||Dy.Chief Engineer (Traction & power Supply)||01|
|8||Dy.Chief Engineer (Rolling Stock)||01|
|9||Executive Engineer (Panning & Design)||01|
|10||Executive Engineer (Contracts)||02|
|11||Executive Engineer (Project Monitoring Budget)||01|
|12||Executive Engineer (Track)||01|
|13||Assistant Engineer (Planning & Design)||01|
|14||Assistant Engineer (Contracts)||01|
- Applicants must have done a Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering for Chief Engineer (Project Monitoring & Budget) post.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Civil/Electronics Engineering from recognized University/Institution for S.No.2-14 posts.
- Job hunters should have 10-12years work experience.
- The maximum age limit for the post of Chief Engineer / Chief Manager is 58 years as on 1.4.2014
- For the post of Deputy Chief Engineer / Dy. Chief Manager / Executive Engineer 50 years and for the post of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager 40 years
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
Job seekers who are willing to apply they must attend the walk-in interview along with the required particulars, recent photograph at the below mentioned address:
“BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor,
BMTC Complex, K.H. Road,
Shanthinagar, and Bangalore-560 027”
Interview date: 4th & 5th July 2014
Time: between 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Something that you should put an eye on
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.