Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 174 Maintainer/JE/Section Engineer Posts. Interested job hunters can go through this page carefully and apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 through online mode of application process.
|BMRCL Official Website Link||Get Here|
|BMRCL Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|BMRCL Online Application Form||Get Here|
|BMRCL Result||Get Here|
|BMRCL Syllabus||Get Here|
BMRCL Latest Openings Overview
- Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineers
- Total Vacancies: 174
- Category: BMRCL Recruitment 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Last Date to apply online: 02-02-2019
- Last Date to pay fee: 04-02-2019
- Exam Date: 24-02-2019
Discuss BMRCL Latest Vacancy Breakup Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Section Engineers (Civil)||08|
What are the qualifications required for BMRCL Jobs?
- Maintainer: Matriculation plus two years ITI in any relevant Engineering Trade.
- Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant Discipline.
- Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in relevant Discipline.
Find More: Engineering Jobs
What is the Age Limit prescribed for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
- General Merit candidates: 35 years
- SC/ ST/ Cat I candidates: 40 years
- candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b: 38 years
- Ex-servicemen: 50 years
What Pay Scale is offered for Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2019?
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Maintainer||Rs.10170 – 18500/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.14000 – 26950/-|
|Section Engineer||Rs.16000 – 30770/-|
Is there any Application Fee for BMRCL Careers?
- SC/ST category: Rs.354/- (No Examination Fee)
- GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb category: 826/- (No Examination Fee)
Must Read About: Career in Indian Railway
What is the Selection Procedure for BMRCL Careers 2019?
- Stage 1: Written Examination
- Stage 2: Verification of Original Documents & Kannada Test
- Stage 3: Medical Fitness Test
Written Exam for the post of Maintainers:
For the post of Junior Engineer (Systems):
|IT /Comp Sc||10|
For the post of Junior Engineer (Civil):
For the post of Section Engineers (Systems):
For the post of Section Engineers (Civil):
Read Here Complete: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Now on the homepage, press the “Careers” tab available on the menu bar
- Hit the suitable link to get BMRCL Notification for “Employment Notification No. BMRCL 82 ADM 2018/O&M Maintainer”
- Read the instructions and check the BMRCL Job Vacancies details carefully
- Tap on the specific link for BMRCL Recruitment Apply Online
- Fill the required details, make payment and upload necessary documents
- Check the details once and hit on “Submit” tab at last
- Also, candidates must take print out of the submitted application form for future use
FAQ’s related to BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Q1: Where the BMRCL written recruitment examinations will conduct?
Ans. Examinations will be held in Bangaluru, Mysuru, Belagavi and Kalaburagi.
Q2: Will there be any training period also after getting selected?
Ans. Yes, after getting selected against BMRCL Job Notification aspirants will be required to go through the training.
Q3: Will any negative marking will be there in BMRCL Recruitment Exam?
Ans. No, there shall be no negative marking in the written examination.
Grab Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Namma Metro Bangalore Recruitment 2019
Applications through online mode are invited from qualified and experienced candidates against Bangalore (Namma) Metro Recruitment. Those who are willing to apply for latest jobs of Maintainer/JE/Section Engineer in Bangalore are first required to ensure their eligibility as per the requirements by going through the official advertisement carefully.
Contenders may get official notification for BMRCL Recruitment 2019 by following the instructions or the direct official link provided here on this page. Also, they are advised to go through the online application process before the last date that is 02-02-2019 and pay the application fee latest before 04-02-2019.
Check Out, More: Jobs in Bangalore
Drop down the query related to BMRCL Recruitment 2019 in the comment box given below, our dedicated team will tray and solve the query as soon as possible through this page.
Latest Recruitment On 28-01-2019: