Apply for Latest BMRCL Recruitment Notification for filling up 06 Chief Engineer Positions in Central Public Works and Military Engineering Services Departments. Candidates having required criteria for BMRCL Chief Engineer Vacancy are suggested to submit application form on or before the last date which is 01 August 2019. For more updates regarding Bangalore Metro Recruitment Notice, you must check this page.
|BMRCL Chief Engineer Central Public Works Department||Download Here|
|BMRCL Chief Engineer Military Engineering Services||Download Here|
|BMRCL Careers Official Link||Check Here|
|BMRCL Official Link||Check Here|
|Links Related To BMRCL|
|BMRCL Results||Check Here|
|BMRCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|BMRCL Admit Card||Check Here|
BMRCL Jobs Details
- Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of BMRCL Vacancy: Chief Engineer
- Name of the Department: Central Public Works and Military Engineering Services
- Number of BMRCL Vacancies: 06
- Last Date To Apply for BMRCL Job Vacancy: On or Before 01 August 2019
BMRCL Recruitment 2019
Q1: BMRCL 2019 Vacancy Details
Chief Engineer: 06
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Q2: What Is The Required BMRCL Recruitment Criteria 2019?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Should be in SAG/NFSAG or equivalent grade with proven track record of minimum of seventeen years of Group A service.
- Should have minimum of five years experience out of seventeen years in planning/ large infrastructure projects such as Metro/ MRTS/ elevate Roads/ Tunnels/ ports/ airports etc.
- Knowledge of Kannada will be an advantage.
- Experience of Working in Metro Project.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What Should Be The Age To Apply For BMRCL Chief Engineer Vacancies?
Less than 52 years as on the date of notification.
Q4: What Is The BMRCL Recruitment Procedure?
On the basis of Experience
Q5: How Much Salary Would Be Paid To The Selected Candidates for BMRCL Jobs?
|Personal Accidental Insurance||Cover Upto Rs. 12.5 Lakhs|
|Medical Insurance||Upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs|
|Reimbursement of Vehicle Hire Charge||40000 per month|
|Deputation Allowances||As per govt. Rules|
|Reimbursement of Telephone Bill||Rs. 1000/- Per month|
|Reimbursement of Newspaper Bill||Rs.300/- per month|
|Fixed Medical Allowances||Rs.1250/- per month|
|Project Allowances||Rs.5000/- per month|
|High Skill Allowances||Rs.5000/- per month|
|Mobile Handset||Rs.1000/- per month|
|CUG Facility||Rs.2000/- per month|
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
Q6: How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Press the “Careers” tab available on the menu bar.
- Hit the suitable link to get BMRCL Notification.
- Read the instructions and check the BMRCL Job Vacancies details carefully.
- Tap on the specific link for BMRCL Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill the required details, make payment and upload necessary documents.
- Check the details once and hit on “Submit” tab at last.
Grab more details related to BMRCL Recruitment 2019 by connecting with us. You may also subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Medical Standards||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|