Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for Posts of Functional Directors such as Director (Project & Planning) and Director (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical) through BMRCL Recruitment.
The Functional Directors will be full time Members on the Board and will report to the Managing Director. Applications through online mode are invited from qualified and experienced candidates against Bangalore (Namma) Metro Recruitment.
Content of This Page:
BMRCL Director Recruitment Last Date!!!
Interested candidates are required to submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 22-12-2018. BMRCL Application Form received late/incomplete will not be entertained for BMRCL Recruitment 2018-2019.
Applying candidates who want to gather detailed information concerning Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for Namma Metro Bangalore Recruitment
- Director (Project & Planning)
- Director (Rolling Stock, S & T, Electrical)
Qualification Needed for BMRCL Jobs:
For Director (Project & Planning): Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute. MBA or Master’s Degree in relevant field is desirable for BMRCL Vacancy.
For Director (Rolling Stock, S & T, and Electrical): Applicants should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics & Communication Engineering. MBA or Master’s Degree in relevant field is desirable for BMRCL Advertisement.
You Can Check Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation for BMRCL Notification:
Minimum age of applicants should be 45 years and maximum age should be 57 years for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms against Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Hit Here to Download: Bangalore (Namma) Metro Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for BMRCL 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates will get the salary of Rs.3.00 lakhs (Three lakhs) per month (i.e.Rs.2.75 lakhs pay and Rs.25, 000 HRA) + other allowances after selection for BMRCL Recruitment Notification 2018.
Method of Selection for BMRCL Recruitment:
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview against Bangalore Metro Rail Director Recruitment. After screening of application shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview for BMRCL Job Openings.
Read Here Complete: Railway Selection Procedure
Way to Download Bangalore Metro Rail Application Form:
- To download application form, applicants first visit the official website that is www.bmrc.co.in.
- Then select “Career” tab provided at the top of the home page.
- Follow “No.BMRCL/81/ADM/PRJ/2018 APPOINTMENT OF FUNCTIONAL DIRECTORS” and “Press Click Here to View the Notification” link.
- Download Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment Notification and read the details.
- Prepare the application furnishing details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, details of qualification and experience for BMRCL Recruitment.
- Attach photo copies of required documents along with application.
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Director (Project & Planning) / Director (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical)” and submit it to below provided address.
To, Managing Director, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K H Road,
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru-560 02
Grab Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 22-12-2018
Appliers may get the whole details regarding BMRCL Recruitment 2018-2019 through the Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates regarding Job in Bengaluru or BMRCL Recruitment Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BMRCL Admit Card||BMRCL Syllabus|
|BMRCL Result||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|