BMTC Recruitment 2014
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has unfolded a notification as BMTC Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of 1259 job openings on number of posts. Career oriented and talented job seekers with required eligibility have to fill online application form.
- Aspirants should take benefit of this opportunity, so must apply for the posts on or before 06th March, 2014.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing all the important details related to the vacancy. For more knowledge of new jobs keep visiting our web portal.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
Number of Vacancies: 1259
|Post Name||Vacant Seats|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||126|
|Assistant Store Keeper||18|
|Auto Body Builder||40|
Job hunters should have 10th certificate or equivalent PUC Exam Pass with ITI / ITC or Diploma (Some posts requires) from a Recognized board or institution.
Height: 163 Cms
Weight: 55 Kg
Height: 153 Cms
Weight: 50 kg
For the desired posts must have minimum age limit 18 years and upper age limit 35 years as on 06th march, 2014. Relaxation in age will be as per Govt. rules.
Job fighters of General category aspirants are required to pay Rs.300/- however reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment
Requisite fee can be paid in any branch of State Bank of Mysore (SBM) by using prescribed Challan form.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters are requested to apply for the posts through online process.
- Visit official website and follow the suitable procedure to reach the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill the form with correct details.
- Applicants are advised to submit the application form after a check out.
Last date of submission of online application form: 06.03.2014
Note: For more details check Official Notification.