Bodoland University Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has been propagated for Bodoland University Recruitment. Applications on standard form are invited from the Indian Citizen for filling up the Full Time Guest Faculty post. So, contenders who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for Bodoland University Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Full Time Guest Faculty|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11th March 2016|
Interested and eligible applicants mat get other details regarding Bodoland University Recruitment such as salary detail, required qualification, assortment process, procedure to apply, etc from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Applicants should have good academic record with at least 55% marks with required specialization at Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject/ Ph.D. Degree from the recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
Participants who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the impressive and excellent pay scale of Rs.15, 000/- per month.
Selection of the applying contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Bodoland University.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders are required to log on official website that is www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
- Then, press ‘recruitment’ link which is mentioned on the home page.
- Now, hit “Recruitment Notice For Full Time Guest Faculty in the Department of Zoology” link.
- After that, you must read entire notification very carefully and follow instructions.
- After read complete notification, applicants should fill application form/ bio-data in all respect.
- Candidates must mention a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form.
- All the essential documents in support of educational qualification, age proof experience, etc. must be submitted to the appropriate address.
P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon),
Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 11th March 2016
For other information related to Bodoland University Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|