SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014
Steel Authority Of India Limited has issued a notice about SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Various Consultants, Specialist, Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee & Other Vacancies. Eligible aspirants who want to grab the SAIL Bokaro jobs they must Apply Online before the last date that is 31st August 2014. Candidates must check the SAIL Bokaro vacancies, Admit card, result, syllabus which is given on this web page that is recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Consultant/ Specialist (Cardiology)||01||40 years|
|Specialist (Psychiatry/ Radiology/ ENT)||03||38 years|
|Jr Staff Nurse Trainee||15||28 years|
|Jr Technician Trainee (Radiography)||04|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab)||01|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental)||01|
|Veterinary Compounder Trainee||01|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (OT)||05|
|Consultant/ Specialist (Cardiology)||MBBS with DM/DNB (Super- Speciality in Cardiology) / MD (General Medicine/ Pediatrics) or DNB (General Medicine/Pediatrics) with at least 3 years experience|
|Specialist (Psychiatry/ Radiology/ ENT)||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in relevant Discipline from a University/Institute recognized by MCI|
|Jr Staff Nurse Trainee||B.Sc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India|
|Jr Technician Trainee (Radiography)||B.Sc. in Radiography from Govt. recognized institute|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab)||B.Sc.(Hons) in Physics or 10+2 in science with Diploma in CATH-LAB technology|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Dental)||10+2 in Science with full time Diploma in Dental Technician Course from a Govt. recognized Institute|
|Veterinary Compounder Trainee||10+2 in Science with minimum 2 years’ full time Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (OT)||B.Sc Operation Theater Technology or 10+2 (Science) with 2 years’ full time Diploma course in OT Technology|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General/ OBCRs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ BSL Departmental candidates for S no 1 & 2 Posts
- For the rest post Rs.250/- for General/ OBC, Rs.50/-for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Local DP/ BSL Departmental candidates
- Fee should be paid through Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) in prescribed format at nearby SBI branch with name SBI Power Jyoti, A/c No. 31877168126 maintained by at SBI sector 4, B.S.City branch.
How to Apply?
- Interested job hunters who are willing to apply they must apply through the online process form the Official website that is www.sail.co.in.
- Then go to the “Careers”—-> “Current Job Opening/ Online Registration”
- Select the “Recruitment of Medical Officers and Paramedical Trainees new” and choose the Post you want to apply and then go to the “Apply” option.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and submit it System will generate Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Take printout of Pay in slip and make payment as mentioned in application fee after that Login by using Registration No & Date of Birth and click on “Login” and enter the details of payment and click on Submit button.
- Take printout of finally filled application and retain it for future reference.
Date To Be Remembered:
Closing Date: 31st August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check the Official Notification for further details.