SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
An advertisement of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment for filling up 275 Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee, Operator-Cum-Technician (Boiler), Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) & Attendant-Cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) Vacancy has been released. Apply Online from 29 Jan 2019 to 18 Feb 2019 for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment with the help of this page.
|SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Trainee|
|SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|SAIL Recruitment||Check Here|
|SAIL Bokaro Admit Card||Check Here|
|SAIL Admit Card||Check Here|
|SAIL Result||Check Here|
|SAIL Syllabus||Check Here|
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Jobs Highlights
- Name of the Organization: STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
- Name of SAIL Vacancies: OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE, OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (BOILER), ATTENDANT-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (AITT) & ATTENDANT-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (ITI)
- Starting Date to SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 29 Jan 2019
- Closing Date to SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 18 Feb 2019
- Availability Of Payment Reconciliation Status With Edit Option: Will be communicated through website later on
- Closing Of Payment Editing Option: Will be communicated through website later on
- Display Of Final Reconciliation Status: Will be communicated through website later on
- Starting Date for Downloading of Admit Card from SAIL Website For Written Examination: Will be communicated through website later on
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: will be confirmed in Admit Card
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment
What is The Requirement of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment?
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician||Matriculation & Three years full time|
Diploma in concerned discipline
|Matriculation and passed All India|
Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt.
of India after completing the stipulated
period of training as Trade Apprentices in
an Integrated Steel Plant.
|Attendant cum Technician|
(Trainee) (SRD for ST Category
|Matric + ITI from Govt. recognized|
Institute in Electrician, Machinist,
Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||28 Years|
|Operator-cum-Technician – (Boiler)||30 Years|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||28 Years|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)|
(SRD for ST Category candidates only)
Relaxation In Age
- SC/ ST: By 5 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
How Many SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Trainee Vacancies Are Available?
|Discipline||No. of Post|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3)|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1)|
|Attendantcum Technician Trainee – (AITT)||121|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1)|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is There Any SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Trainee Application Fee?
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)||Rs.150|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||No Fee|
|Pay the Examination Fee through||Debit Card, Credit|
Card, Net Banking
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What Is The SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Procedure?
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
What Are The Required Physical Standards?
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 Kgs||35 Kgs|
Do You Know About Emoluments Given To The Appointed Candidates?
|Name of the Post||Emoluments|
|Rs.16800 3%- 24110 per month|
Technician – (Boiler)
|S3 grade is Rs.16800 3%-24110|
|Attendant cum Technician|
|Rs.15830 3%- Rs.22150 per month|
|Attendant cum Technician|
(Trainee) (SRD for ST
Category candidates only)
What Is The SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Procedure?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.sail.co.in
- Go through “Careers” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow “jobs” section and hit the link of “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE, OPERATOR-CUM-TECHNICIAN (BOILER), ATTENDANT-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (AITT) & ATTENDANT-CUM-TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (ITI) (ADVT. NO. – BSL/R/2019-02)”.
- Ensure requirement and follow “Job Openings” link at the previous page.
- Select the link of your willing post and enter asked details in appropriate manner.
- Upload documents if required and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck SAIL Online Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a printout of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Application Form For future usage.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Procedure
Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates.
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Candidates can take a print out of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Link. To know more about the same or others, you need to be in touch with us.
Latest Recruitment On 30-01-2019: