SAIL Bokaro Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding SAIL Bokaro Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Aircraft Maintenance Manager (AME) posts to function as quality manager in aviation department. Appliers, who are willing to garb declared posts by applying against to SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016, may submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date which is 05th January 2016.
|Name Of The Position||Aircraft Maintenance Manager (AME)|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||05th January 2016|
Contenders who are willing to apply against SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016 may get detailed information related to educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection process, process to apply etc, through this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification For SAIL Bokaro Vacancies:
- Aspirants must have an engineering degree in aeronautical / mechanical / electrical / electronic / avionic stream from a recognized university or a diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering from a DGCA approved organization.
- Candidates must have passed basic aircraft maintenance engineers license (BAMEL) exam of DGCA.
Appointed aspirants for Aircraft Maintenance Manager (AME) Posts will get an attractive salary packages which is offered by Steel Authority of India Limited.
To select most talented applicants Steel Authority of India Limited may conduct interview or test on scheduled date. So candidates should prepare for that accordingly.
How to Apply For SAIL Bokaro Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official site, which is www.sail.co.in.
- Then, Go to the “Career” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Now, select appropriate job link from opened page
- Now, download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application correctly with required necessary details and paste one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach a set of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and caste certificates.
- Filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To DGM (P-Rectt & R),
Steel Authority of India Limited,
16th Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar,
District Centre, Delhi – 110 092
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 05th January 2016
To get info about SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016 please check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On