SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant requires dedicated and promising young aspirants with concern to SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 to engage 132 candidates for the Post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee. Job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for SAIL Bokaro Plant vacancies on or before the closing date stated below.
|Post name||Attendant cum Technician Trainee|
|Total number of vacancies||132|
|End date to apply||15th January 2015|
Other essential details regarding SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Pay scale, Selection method, apply procedure etc are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have qualified Matriculation and All India Trade Test supervised by NCVT, Government of India.
Aspirants must acquire an age Limit of 28 years as on 1st December 2014. Age relaxation will be provided to deserving candidates as per the guidelines of Organization.
Applicants are required to remit an application fee (Rs. 150/- for General and OBC category and Rs. 50/- for Locally Displaced candidates as processing fee). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment. Payment of fees can be made through challan at any branch of SBI.
Organization will remit a salary Rs. 15,830 -22,150/- to the recruited candidates for the required Position.
Organization will engage vigorous candidates based on-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
|How To Clear Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Questions And Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to apply:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply firstly need to visit the Official website of an organization that is www.sail.co.in.
- Go for the option as “Career” on the top of the home page. Then select the advertisement as ‘Recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee Bokaro Plant’ in the news section.
- Press ‘Apply’ option corresponding to the post. Then choose the plant name in option as “Apprenticeship Training” and then Press ‘Ok’.
- Then select ‘I agree’ option on the next page being opened.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details very carefully and Upload the recent passport size photograph in the specified format. Download the Challan Form for fee payment.
- Submit the completely filled application form and get a print out of it for future use.
- Starting date to apply: 19th December 2014.
- Closing date to apply: 15th January 2015.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015
Steel Authority Of India Limited has notified a notification about SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 to fill up 110 vacancies of Operator- cum- Technician Trainee post. Eligible aspirants who want to clutch the SAIL Bokaro jobs they must Apply Online before the last date.
|Name of post||Operator- cum- Technician Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Last date||24th December 2014|
Applicants must check the SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, selection process, how to apply etc which is given on this web page by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are interested in applying for this post must have qualified in Matriculation & three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute.
Age of the applicants must not be above from 28 yrs (as on 01/11/2014). Relaxation in age will be provided as per the govt. norms.
Those candidates who have been selected will get Pay Scale (S-3 Regular Grade) Rs. 16800 – 24110/-
Candidates have to pay for the application as Rs. 250/- for application fee & Rs. 50 for processing fee.
Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Written Examination & than they will be called for Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters who want to apply through the online process must visit the Official website that is www.sail.co.in.
- Then go to the “Careers” option given at the top of the home page.
- Then select “Current Job Opening/ Online Registration” option.
- Choose the “Recruitment of Operator- cum- Technician Trainee”
- Then go to the “Apply” option.
- Fill all the required details in the application form and submit it.
- Take printout of finally filled application and retain it for future reference.
|Starting date for submitting applications||26th Nov 2014|
|Closing date for submitting applications||24th Dec 2014|
|6 Starting date for downloading of Admit Card||Updated soon|
|Tentative Date of Written Test|
For more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On