SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014
Steel Authority of India Limited, Jharkhand has released a Notification as SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014 for filling up OCT Posts.
Online application forms are invited by the hard working and skilled aspirants. Application form through online mode must be filled till the 25-03-2014.
The entire details about this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are mentioned in the below section given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Steel Authority of India Limited, Jharkhand
Name of the Post
Total Number of vacancies
Applicants must have possessed Matric and Three years fulltime Diploma in Ceramic / Chemical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute.
- Age of general category candidates should not be more than 28 years.
- Relaxation in Upper age limitation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview.
- General category aspirants must have to pay application & processing fee of Rs. 250/-
- For reserved category candidates (only processing) fee is Rs. 50/-
How to Apply?
- Applicants may apply only through online mode.
- Those candidates who want to apply they need to visit the official website of the SAIL which is www.sail.co.in
- On the initial page there is a tab as “Career”, select that.
- Check the ‘current job openings’ in the left section and select the ‘SRU’
- Then select the “Operator cum Technician (Trainee)”
- Read notification carefully and fill application form by the help of “Apply now”.
- Fill the entire details in application form, upload the required documents and submit it within the given time period.
Date to be remembered:
Last date for submission of applications is 25-03-2014.
Note: For more details about this Notification must check the Official Advertisement.