Botanical Survey of India Recruitment
An employment notification has been released regarding Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2016. The organization has announced the BSI Vacancy to fill up 08 vacant positions under JPF / RA posts. Eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in interview along with their certificates for verification. The applicants who are curious to know the detailed information about the Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2017 may stay connected with our page.
The organization is going to conduct the walk-in interview as on 06th September, 2016; aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may appear for interview on the below mention address. For further details about Botanical Survey of India vacancy, candidates may read the following notification available on this web page carefully which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment
|Organization Name||Botanical Survey of India|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Date of Walk-in||06th September, 2016|
Botanical Survey of India Vacancies:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|01||Research associate- 1||02|
|02||Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||03|
|03||Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant||03|
Qualifications & Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit (Maximum)||Qualification Requirements|
|Research associate- 1||40 years||Ph.D. in Botany from recognized university|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||28 years||M.Sc. Botany with minimum 55% marks|
|Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant||40 years||12th passed from any recognized board|
Check Here More Job Options:
BSI Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Research associate- 1||Rs. 36,000/- + admissible HRA per month|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA pm. for 2 years &
Rs. 18,000/- +20% HRA pm. in 3rd year
|Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure for BSI Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview conducted and the verification of documents & certificates of the applicants.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply for Botanical Survey of India Jobs:
Candidates want to apply may follow the below given steps:
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. bsi.gov.in.
- At the bottom of the home page “What’s New” section is given; hit the “View all what’s New” link given below in the section.
- Then all the links related to different advertisement will display; strike on the “Walk in interview on 6.09.16 for RA, Jr. Project Fellow and Field Assistant in BSI. Dehra Dun” link.
- Then the application format will appear in front of you, hit the link “View Document 57 Kb” available above the format.
- Then read the notification carefully and take out the print of the application form.
- Fill all the relevant information in the form sincerely.
- Attach the bio-data, certificates & documents for verification along with the application form.
- Finally take it with you at the time of walk-in interview.
The interview will be conducted at 10:30 a.m. on the below mention address-
Office of Joint Director,
Botanical Survey of India,
Northern Regional Centre,
192-Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun – 248195
Check Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Walk-in Date – 06th September, 2016
To gather more information as regards Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2016 applicants may visit the official website of the organization through the below mention link –
Botanical Survey of India Recruitment 2016 – Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|