Boudh District Court Recruitment
As according to the latest released advertisement no. 01/2018, applications are invited from eligible candidates Boudh District Court Recruitment. The high court wants to hire capable candidates on 17 vacant posts of Jr Clerk/Typist and Salaried Amin.
Those, who are ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for Boudh District Court Jr Clerk/Typist vacancies, can send their application forms in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for submission of application for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018 is 07-09-2018.
This Page Contains:
How To Fill Application Form
Candidates can download the Boudh District Court Application form from the official portal and candidates are informed thatthey have to send further needed documents along with the duly filled application form.
Applicants can easily apply for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Boudh District Court Recruitment
Boudh District Court Job Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk/ Copyist||13|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Boudh District Court Vacancies, they should have possessed 10+2 from recognized university +diploma in computer application from recognized institute.
Aspirants, applying for Boudh District Court Jobs, their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years as on 01-08-2018. 05 years relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category and 10 years relaxation will be given to physically handicapped candidates.
To apply for Jobs in Odisha for Boudh District Court, candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee. The payment should be done through shape of treasury challan under the head “0070-other administrative services-01-administartion of Justice-501-services Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730” candidates have to submit fee along with the application form.
Selected candidates for the posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyistand junior typist, will get Rs.19,900-63,200/- and selected candidates for salaried amin will getRs.21,700/- as monthly salary.
Boudh District Court Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Boudh District Court Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performances in written test. Qualified candidates by written test will be test of computer science/ interview/ viva voce.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Boudh District Court Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Boudh District Court 2018 Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Logon to the official portal that is districts.ecourts.gov.in
- You can see a map from which you have to select “Odisha” and from the “Odisha” map select “Boudh” location.
- After visiting on the home page you are required to hit on “Notification” tab, available at the leftward.
- From the next page select and hit on “Advertisement.pdf” link, available in front of “Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Junior Typist and Salaried Amin in the Judgeship of Boudh” link.
- A PDF file of Boudh District Court Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of job.
- You must fetch all the details mentioned in advertisement.
- After that you are required to download the application form available in pdf file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed self attested documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Registrar, Civil Courts, Boudh,
Check Now: Government Jobs in Orissa
Last date for submission of application forms: 07-09-2018
Candidates can go through the Official Link to get remaining details of BoudhDistrict Court Recruitment 2018. Stay connected with us to get more updates of Jobs in Odisha.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|