On 3rd Jan. 2017, Bipradas Paul Chowdhury Institute of Technology conducts Walk-in-Interview for BPCIT Recruitment. Regarding this, applications are invited for filling up the vacancy of Guest Trainer through Walk-in- process at the time of Interview. Scroll down the page and collect all the relevant facts about BPCIT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Contenders who are going to appear in Walk-in- Interview must bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials as well as original documents also. For rest information related to this recruitment advertisement you need to check this page which is well designed by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Bipradas Paul Chowdhury Institute of Technology|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||3rd Jan. 2017|
Qualification Required for BPCIT Guest Trainer Vacancy:
- Dedicated candidates for these government sector jobs must possess Graduate with at least one year Diploma from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of Tally.
Restrictions on age:
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to above said positions. The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of Institute.
BPCIT Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Details of Remuneration:
Recruited candidate for latest vacancies in government sector will get a minimum consolidated salary of Rs. 6000/- per month from the concerned authority. Other allowances will also be provided to appointed candidates as per their performance and experience.
Mode of Selection:
The selection panel of Bipradas Paul Chowdhury Institute of Technology will be conducted Interview for the recruitment of appliers for BPCIT Vacancy. So, appliers need to give their excellent in Interview for selection.
How to Fill for Application form?
- First of all you need to visit official website of Bipradas Paul Chowdhury Institute of Technology that is nadia.nic.in
- After that go to “Important Links” section presented at the left side of home page and hit on “Recruitment/Result” tab.
- Now, go to “Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Guest Trainers in different Short Term Training Programmes at Different Extension Centers in Nadia District.” link and hit on “Notice” link.
- Read all the details carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to download Application Form given at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of application form and fill it within proper manner and attach self attested photocopies of certificates/ documents.
- Now you need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on 3rd Jan.2017 with your application form as well as original documents/ testimonials to venue given below.
Venue of Interview:
- P. C. Institute of Technology
Krishnanagar, District Nadia
Check Also: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Interview will be held on 3rd Jan.2017 at 12:00 noon and 1:30 pm
Interested and eligible candidates need to check Official Notification which is given above to get complete details related to BPCIT Recruitment 2017. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|