In the reference, to the Advt. No. BPS/8/2013, applications are invited for BPSGMC Recruitment. In this concern, organization is intends to hire skilled candidates for filling 30 Junior Resident Posts towards BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment.
Before applying for BPSGMC 30 Recruitment, aspirants must ensure eligibility criteria by going through BPS Govt Medical College Advertisement. Eligible candidates satisfying all details are required to submit application form on or before 16-07-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Apply For BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018
Candidates who will submit BPS Govt Medical College Application Form before the last date will be further eligible to attend walk-in interview.BPS Govt Medical College has scheduled to conduct walk-in interview on 17-07-2018.
Contenders can go through below given points to apply for BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018. To fetch all details in respect of BPSGMCRecruitment 2018 continue with this page that is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. Of Vacancy: 30
Education Required For BPSGMC Jobs:
To apply for BPS Govt Medical College Jobs, applied candidates should have done have MBBS Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Those candidates who satisfy all norms are eligible to apply for BPS Govt Medical College Vacancy.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Required For BPSGMC Vacancy:
Aspirants are required to satisfy the age criteria for BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment. Minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age will be as per the norms. The Upper age limit is relaxed as per the rules and regulations of government.
Application Fee For BPSGMC JR Jobs:
To apply for BPS Govt Medical College JR Recruitment aspirants are also required to pay demand draft of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for reserved category and half fee for female candidates in favour of Director BPS GMC for Women KhanpurKalan, Sonepatpayble at Gohana.
Emoluments Paid For BPSGMC Job Openings:
Selected candidates for BPS Govt Medical College Junior Resident Recruitment will receive attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs.15600+5400 GP+ DA admissible from time to time + Rs. 8000/- as special allowances.
BPSGMC Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for BPSGMC Junior Resident Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in personal interview. Aspirants need to give their best performance to get final selection for BPSGMC Junior Resident Jobs.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Process To Fill BPSGMC Application Form:
- To apply for BPSGMC Recruitment 2018, first of all you need to login to official website that is bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
- Now, follow “News Details” section that is available in left side.
- Under that press “Walk in interview for Junior Resident on contract basis on 17/07/2018” link.
- By pressing said link, BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment Notification will appear.
- Candidates can go through BPS Govt Medical College Advertisement to know eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare fill BPS Govt Medical College Application with all necessary details.
- Then, send it before the last date. Further candidates can attend interview on scheduled date with all necessary documents.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
Office of Director
BPS Govt Medical College for Women
You Can Also: Find More Jobs in Haryana
- Last date to submit form: 16-07-2018 till 04:00 PM
- Walk-in interview date: 17-07-2018 at 10:00 AM
Keen contenders who are applying for BPS Govt Medical College Recruitment 2018 must visit the Official Link for getting other relevant information. For updating with latest information on your wall so you can subscribe us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|