BPSC Admit Card
Download BPSC Admit Card from here!!! Candidates who have applied for the Post of Assistant Professor (Botany) and Sr. Scientific Officer in various divisions, now they can easily get the Call Letter with the help of this page. Organization is going to conduct Interview from 16-05-2017 to 20-05-2017 (For Sr. Scientific Officer) and 23-05-2017 to 01-06-2017 (For Assistant Professor) Post. Here on this page we are going to provide you the simple steps through which you can download your BPSC Admit Card 2017 through online mode.
Keys mentioned in this page:
Candidates must keep their BPSC Hall Ticket with them; as it is very significant evidence for the exam without it candidates will not be entered in the Exam Hall. Applicants may also download their BPSC Call letter by following some guidelines that are mentioned below. Aspirants may obtain more details by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to download BPSC Admit Card?
Candidates who have applied for above posts have to follow the mention below instructions or guidelines to download their hall ticket for BPSC exam:-
- First of all you are required to log on the official website of Bihar Public Selection Commission that is bpsc.bih.nic.in
- List of advertisements will be shown on your screen
- On the home page you have to select the “08-05-2017: Interview Letters: For the post of Sr. Scientific Officer in various branches/divisions under Home (Police) Dept. (Advt. No. 09-10/2015 & 12-17/2015)” OR “16-05-2017: Interview Letters: For the post of Assistant Professor (Botany) in Universities. (Advt. No. 67/2014)” link which is available on the mid of the page.
- Now you have to enter the required details like roll no or registration no in an available space.
- After that you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now hall ticket will be display on your screen.
- Finally, you have to download it or take print out of it for future reference.
You May Also Read: How to Download Admit Card
BPSC Admit Card
Some Fact About Commission?
Bihar Public Service Commission was recognized by Constitution of India. On 1st April 1949 it was come into existence. This Commission began functioning for the State of Bihar and its headquarters is located in Ranchi. After that State Government has decided to shift their headquarters from the place Ranchi to Patna. Then on 1st March 1951, Bihar PSC was finally shifted to Patna.
Official Link->> BPSC Admit Card
Motive Behind The Bihar PSC Exam:
The main motive of conducting the examination is to appoint eligible and deserving candidates. Every year various examination conducts for screening of excellent applicants for Government Jobs in the state of Bihar. Those candidates going to appear for the Interview may download the call letter by following above steps or by pressing on direct link.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Important Date For Interview:
- For Sr. Scientific Officer Post Interview will be from: 16-05-2017 to 20-05-2017
- For Assistant Professor Post Interview will be from: 23-05-2017 to 01-06-2017
Applicants may check Official Link that for getting more information related to BPSC Admit Card 2017. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal for attaining further relevant information.
If you have any query regarding this page so you have can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box. You can subscribe us on Google plus and Facebook for getting information instantly on your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPSC Result||BPSC Notification|
|BPSC Recruitment||BPSC Syllabus|
|BPSC Previous Year Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Interview Preparation Tips|