BPSC Admit Card
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently released BPSC Admit Card. BPSC is going to conduct Interview for appointment of eligible candidates to Assistant Prosecution Officer & Assistant Professor post. Interview is going to commence from 30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017 for APO posts and on 04/08/2017 & 11/08/2017 for Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates, who had successfully qualified for BPSC Recruitment Exam, shall be eagerly waiting for their BPSC Interview Call Letter to know about their interview details such as timing of interview, venue etc. So, appearing candidates can download their BPSC Admit Card 2017 through the direct link which is given below in this page.
This page includes:
Contenders may download the available Bihar Public Service Commission Call Letter through online mode by following the instructions as given below on this page. Those candidates who are going to appear in the interview are informed that it is mandatory for them to carry their BPSC Admit Card 2017–2018, as without The Bihar PSC Admit Card they will not be allowed to participate in the interview. We are providing complete essential details regarding BPSC Admit Card 2018 on this page which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
BPSC Admit Card
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Interview Date||30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017 & 04/08/2017 & 11/08/2017|
How to get BPSC APO Admit Card?
- First of all, candidates, who are going to appear in interview for Assistant Prosecution Officer & Assistant Professor Posts, must log on to the official website that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Secondly, hit on “Interview Program: For the Post of Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination (Advt. No. 01/2013)” & “Interview Letters: For the Post of Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Dept., Bihar. (Advt. No. 21/2017 & 25/2017)” link from the opened page.
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with a dialog box where you have to enter your registration no and hit on the submit tab.
- A new page will come out along with your BPSC Hall Ticket
- Check out the details given on the BPSC Call Letter and download it
- Take a print out of the bpsc.bih.nic.in admit card and keep it safe for further usage
- After that go back to the previous page and download the application form
- Fill it carefully and carry it along with call letter at the time of interview
Download from here >> BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
When candidates are going to appear for personal interview, must carry necessary documents along with application form which is available on the official website. In the beneath section of this page, we have provided list of essential documents which bring at the time of interview.
Essential Documents must bring:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificates
- Mark Sheets of Graduation and further Qualification
- Identity Proof
- No Objection Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved category)
BPSC Interview Schedule for Assistant Prosecution Officer:
Interview dates: 30/08/2017 to 02/09/2017
Check Out: Interview Tips For Freshers
|Assistant Professor in Universities||04/08/2017|
|Assistant Professor in Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Dept., Govt. of Bihar||11/08/2017|
To get more information about BPSC Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates can also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPSC Result||BPSC Notification|
|BPSC Recruitment||BPSC Syllabus|
|BPSC Previous Year Question Papers||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Interview Preparation Tips|