BPSC Admit Card
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the BPSC Admit Card for candidates who are going to appear for 29th Bihar Judicial Services Main (Written) Competitive Examination. This exam is to be conducted for 1,748 candidates and will be held from March 24, 2017 to March 28, 2017. Aspirants, who are going to appear for (Civil Judge) Main Exam, must download BPSC Admit Card 2017 through this page by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitentresult.com.
Bihar PSC has organized the written examination against Advt. No. 01/2016 for selecting the eligible candidates to the said services. Only those aspirants, who have cleared the preliminary exam for these services that was held on13 August 2016, may appear for mains exam. Candidates who have applied for this examination may also download their BPSC Call Letter from the link given below.
Steps to Download BPSC Admit Card 2017
Those who are searching for BPSC Admit Card may download it from official website by following some simple steps which are well mentioned below…
- Candidates looking for their call letters are first of all they need to logon official website of BPSC which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now, contenders need to press ‘Admit Cards: For 29th Bihar Judicial Services Main (Written) Competitive Exam scheduled between 24th-28th March, 2017. (Advt. No. 01/2016)’ link of Admit Card.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened asking for ‘Roll Number’ of applicants.
- Type 6 digits Roll Number in the box as shown below and press enter key or hit on Submit button.
- Enter correct roll number and press submit tab and the desired hall ticket will generate on your digital screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference as it is an important particular that is to be carried at the time of examination.
Want to Know? How to Download Admit Card?
BPSC Admit Card
Did you know about Bihar Public Service Commission?
Bihar Public Service Commission popularly known as BPSC, which is a government organization that was established in 1956. Commission conducts competitive examination for appointment to certain posts in the state. This commission recruits eligible and well deserving candidates through the written exam or interview. Huge numbers of candidates participate in these exams every year and most of them successfully qualify.
Download Hall Ticket> BPSC Admit Card
Purpose of the exam:
The main purpose of Bihar Public Service Commission is to organize 29th Bihar Judicial Services Main (Written) Competitive Examination in the state is to recruit eligible candidates for this service. A large number of candidates participate in these exams every year and most of them successfully qualify. So those aspirants who have apply for this 29th Bihar Judicial Services (Civil Judge) Main Exam, they can download their admit cards through this page.
Date Of Written Examination:
Examination will be held From: March 24, 2017 to March 28, 2017
Applicants can direct download BPSC Admit Card 2017 through above stated Official Link. Contenders can get latest information in this concern by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D. you may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPSC Result||BPSC Notification|
|BPSC Recruitment||Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|PSC Exam Books||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|