BPSC Notification 2014
Bihar Public Service Commission as BPSC is a state organization responsible for conducting the recruitment process of state civil services officers through Competitive Examinations/ interviews to the services of the State Government of Bihar.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPSC APO Exam||BPSC Recruitment 2014|
|BPSC Syllabus||Jobs in Bihar|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Notifications|
BPSC Notifications 2014 for all upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission exam updates will be provided to you on this page.
When the Commission will upload any latest recruitment notification regarded BPSC we will update the page immediately for the convenience of the contenders. To get these updates directly on your mail box, you may also subscribe yourself through email address.
|Check Important Links:|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Get Details|
|Time management in exam||Get Details|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Get Details|
|Download Study Material||Get Details|
|English preparation tips||Get Details|
|Maths preparation tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Negative Marking in Entrance Exam||Get Details|
|How To Prepare Reasoning||Get Details|
Our team of recruitmentresult.com provides all the BPSC Updates 2014 below on this page. BPSC releases recruitment time to time to fill up various vacant vacancies under different departments. From below you may see some posts under BPSC:
- Assistant Engineer
- District Military Welfare Officer
- Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Insurance Medical Officer
- Veterinary Officer and others
BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission advises the State Government of Bihar on various issues like:
- Promotion and transfer of civil services officers from one service to the other
- Recruitment on various services and posts
- Amendment of recruitment Rules
- Conducting disciplinary cases relating to different civil services
- grant of extraordinary pension to retired civil cervices officers
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
BPSC also follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted.
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC has also made some rules of procedures in order to regulate its procedure in relating to performance of its functions. The rules are followed in every condition whether it is recruitment by transfer/promotions, disciplinary cases etc.
BPSC Selection Procedure
Recruitment in Bihar Public Service Commission is done by two methods -
Direct recruitment is done by conducting competitive examination in which the selection is done on the basis of either of the following procedures:
- Main (Written) Examination and Interview of the successful candidates of the Preliminary Test prescribed under rules.
- Written Examination and Interview (Check Interview Preparation Tips)
Promotion is granted to civil servants through the Departmental Promotion Committee.