Constitution of India prepared an organization named as Bihar Public Service Commission for appointing the candidates on Civil Service Jobs in the Indian state of Bihar. With the help of BPSC Notification 2020, organization informs candidates about the available Vacancy in Bihar. To apply for the BPSC Notification 2020 and getting details about Bihar PSC Latest Exams Updates, you need to go through this page.
BPSC Notification 2020
|BPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|BPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|BPSC Result||Get Details|
|BPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|BPSC Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|BPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
In this table you may check the details about the Bihar PSC Notification link related to available BPSC Vacancies 2020. On availability of other BPSC Notification of the Recruitments we will also update information about it.
Bihar Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020:
BPSC releases BPSC Notifications time to time to fill up various vacant vacancies under different departments.Here we are providing some Positions consider as Bihar PSC Vacancy for which you can apply by following the proper procedure, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab each and every detail as soon as possible.
- Rural Development Officer
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Bihar Education Services
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Bihar Registration Services
- Bihar Administrative Services
- Bihar Election Services
- Assistant Engineer
- District Military Welfare Officer
- Assistant Prosecution Officer
- Insurance Medical Officer
- Veterinary Officer and others
- Assistant Grade III Posts in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres etc.
- Bihar Police Services and Police Superintendent
- Bihar Financial Services
- Assistant Planning Officer and Asst. Project Officer/ Asst. Director
- Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer)
- Bihar Jail Services
- Bihar Labour Services etc
Check Here- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
BPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Contenders, if you’re eagerly apply for BPSC Latest Vacancy 2020 then you must have fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per define in every Bihar Public Service Commission Exams Notification such as 12th / Degree / Diploma / Graduation / Master’s Degree in any discipline with relevant skills and working experience. It is mandatory for the applying candidates to ensure the BPSC Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria as mentioned BPSC Notification 2020. Here we are providing detailed eligibility criteria for the applying contenders for BPSC Notification 2020, so please have a look.
- Only citizen of India can apply.
- Domicile holder of Bihar state is able to get reservation benefits as per government rules.
- Candidates must possess graduation degree with any subjects from any recognized applicable university or institute.
- Age criteria for the female applicants must not be more than 40 years.
- The upper age limit of the male candidates will be 37 years for Civil Service Examination.
- Applying contenders must be 22 years except 20 years to be appointed on District Commandant & Bihar Police Service Positions.
Physical Ability (For Bihar Police & District Commandant)
|Height||5 ft 5 inches||5 ft 3 inches||5 ft 2 inches|
|Chest (without expansion)||32 inches||31 inches||–|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Selection Procedure for Latest BPSC Jobs 2020:
So aspirants, you can apply for above listed Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications on or before the closing date through this page. Bihar Public Service Commission has also made some rules of procedures in order to regulate its procedure in relating to performance of its functions. The rules for BPSC Notification 2020 are followed in every condition whether it is recruitment by transfer/promotions, disciplinary cases etc.
1. Direct Recruitment:
Bihar Public service Commission conducts written examination comprises Prelims and Mains exam followed by Interview for appointing candidates on these positions. Keen contenders to apply for Upcoming Bihar PSC Jobs 2020 are required to check the BPSC exam pattern that can assist them to know about the exam.
BPSC Pre Exam Pattern 2020:
- Duration of the Prelims Examination will be 2 hours.
- 150 questions of 150 marks will be asked in the examination.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- One mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer.
|Papers||Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Single Paper||150||150||2 Hours|
BPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
- Selected contenders in Prelims Exam will go for Mains.
- 1 Hour for Hindi and 3 hours for the rest of the subjects will be provided to the candidates in the examination.
- BPSC Main Exam will be conducted to secure total 1200 marks.
|Hindi||Single Paper||100||1 Hour|
|General Studies||Paper 1||150||3 Hours for each paper|
|Optional Subject-1||Paper 1||200||–|
|Optional Subject-2||Paper 1||200|
Promotion is granted to civil servants through the Departmental Promotion Committee. For this candidates must be employees in any department of the commission. Promotion is done by the member of the committee, which are posted at the upper level.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Brief History About BPSC
Bihar was a centre of power, learning and culture in ancient and traditional India and it is the 13th largest state in India with the area 94,163 km sqare. Population of this state is 103,804,637, which is fastest growing. Literacy rate of this state is 63.4%, where literacy rate for male is 73.4% and for women is 53.3% only. Uttar Pradesh, Nepal, West Bengal, and Jharkhand are situated at the boarder of this state.
In the state of Bihar various industries are situated some are like United Breweries Group, Danish Brewery Company Carlsberg Group and Cobra Beer. It is also known for production of mango, guava, litchi, pineapple, brinjal, cauliflower, bhindi, and cabbage. The state’s debt was estimated at 77% of GDP by 2007.
Get Now: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Mandate of BPSC:
BPSC, Bihar Public Service Commission advises the State Government of Bihar on various issues like:
- Promotion and transfer of civil services officers from one service to the other
- Recruitment on various services and posts
- Amendment of recruitment Rules
- Conducting disciplinary cases relating to different civil services
- grant of extraordinary pension to retired civil cervices officers
- Reimbursement of legal expenses
BPSC also follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted.
Applicants, when the Commission will upload any latest BPSC Notification regarded BPSC we will update the page immediately for convenience of the contenders. To get more updates regarding BPSC Notification 2020 directly on your mail box, you may also subscribe yourself through email address and also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire most recent updates related to bpsc.bih.nic.in notification on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs in Bihar|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|