BPSCL Recruitment 2014
Bokaro Power Supply Company Private Limited (BPSCL) Bokaro (Jharkhand State) has issued a Notification for the BPSCL Recruitment 2014 for OCT/ACT Vacancies. Eligible candidates may fill the application form on or before the closing date.
A Joint Venture of Steel Authority of India Limited and Damodar Valley Corporation), BPSCL invites applications from the brilliant contenders for the various vacant posts. Aspirants may apply before the 2nd January 2014.
The whole Acknowledgement regarding this Advertisement such as eligibility criteris, application fee, procedure to apply etc are given by recruitmentresult.com which is mentioned in below section:
Bokaro Power Supply Company Private Limited (BPSCL) Bokaro (Jharkhand State)
Total Number of Vacancies
Post and Vacancy Details
|S. No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSCL Recruitment 2014
- Applicants who are applying for the post of Operator-cum-Technician they should have 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical engineering from Government recognized Institute/ University.
- Those are applying for the Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) post they must have possessed Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in Fitter, Electrician from any recognized Institute/ university / board.
Age limitation of the contenders should be in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st October 2013.
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 years
Age relaxation is applied as per the government norms.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 10700/- per month for 1st year, Rs. 12200/- per month for the second year.
- After successful completion of training the scale pay of Rs. 9160-3%-13150/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.8600/- per month for 1st Year, Rs. 10000/- per month for the second year.
- After successful completion of training the scale pay of Rs. 8630-3%-12080/-.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of the performance in the written test followed by interview.
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants who are willing to apply they must fill the application from through the online mode from the official website which is: www.bpscl.in
- Fill the entire details in the application form carefully, attach all the required documents/ Certificates with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
Closing date: 2nd January 2014
You may also visit the Official Notification for more relevant details.