A recent employment notification has broadcasted regarding BRBCL Recruitment with aim to hire up the efficient and career-oriented candidates. Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited invites applications from well- educated contenders for filling up the 75 vacancies of Diploma Trainees. Job seekers who want to enhance their career in Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited may apply for BRBCL Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible by using online mode.
Overview Of This Page
Job fighters who are passionately want to grasp the chance of BRBCL Jobs by sending the filled BRBCL Online Application Forms on or before the closing date that is 26-04-2017. Here the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited Recruitment.
|Name Of The Organization||Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Diploma Trainees|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26-04-2017|
BRBCL Vacancies Details:
|C & I||16|
Those aspirants who possess full time three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer and Instrumentation, Electrical / Electronic Engineering with minimum 70% Marks or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University according to post are only eligible to apply for BRBCL Jobs.
Check More: Diploma Jobs
Match your age Limit with required:
- Age of candidates applying for BRBCL Job should be 25 Years as on last date of applications that is 26-04-2017.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST category; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Download PDF: BRBCL Recruitment Official Notification
Do you know about monthly remuneration?
Appointed candidates for Diploma Trainees Post will get satisfying amount of salary of Rs.15500/- to Rs. 34500/-which will be offered by administration of Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited.
Is there any Application Fee?
- Those contenders who are going to fill application form will have to pay an application fee of Rs.300/-through Pay-In-Slip
- There is no application fee for ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Category canditates.
Process of Hiring:
On basis of their performance in Written Examination / Skill Test after screening of applications, candidates will be finally recruited for BRBCL Vacancy.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Way to Fill Online Application Form:
- Willing job seekers are required to visit the official link that is www.jvdtcareers.net
- Now you will reach the home page of official site then select and hit the appropriate link to get BRBCL Notification.
- Once you press the above stated link a new page will be opened having instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully, those candidates who find themselves eligible are required to hit “Apply Online” link available on bottom of notification.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with all relevant details in an appropriate manner with correct and complete details.
- Upload photo copies of all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form (if necessary).
- Finally check the online filled form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Candidates don’t forget to take a print out of it for further usage.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2017
Candidates are required to go through Official Notification mentioned above to get complete information related to BRBCL Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|