British Council IELTS scholarship
Do you want to study in the UK? If yes then you must know about British Council IELTS Scholarship as well as British Council Program Prize from here. Eligible candidates, who want to take admission in foreign universities under graduate and post graduate programs, are informed that British Council has provided British Council IELTS scholarship 2017. Basically, this program is started to help candidates who are financially week by prize of scholarship Aspirants who want to get British Council India Scholarship Award are required to fill application form till the last date that is 02-06-2017.
Interested candidates must have faced the IELTS, to get advantage of British Council IELTS fellowship. The most important purpose of this fellowship program is to distribute information and thoughts worldwide. Generally it is an assurance to recognize British Council’s aspiration of allowing luminous and young minds to reach their life goals.
All the relevant information about British Council IELTS scholarship such as eligibility, selection process and how to given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look and scroll down this page.
British Council IELTS Scholarship
British Council IELTS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate who is a resident and citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan are only eligible to apply for the award.
- Aspirants must hold a valid IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.
- Applying candidates should have also accepted a place at any foreign educational institution.
- British Council IELTS scholarship award is not limited to those candidates who are looking to study in the UK alone and applies to any undergraduate or post graduate degree programme in an English speaking country.
- The university must also accept IELTS scores. At present there are 9,000 institutions who recognize IELTS worldwide.
- To confirm whether your intended university accepts the test scores, you can visit the IELTS website.
Read Also: Scholarship Benefits
College Admission Requirement:
- The age of candidates must be between 18 years or over on 30 June 2017.
- English language Requirements:
- Students must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany
- Candidates should received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 6 June 2016 and 2 June 2017 which should have issued by the British Council in Germany
- Willing aspirants should have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test.
Check Now: List of Scholarship in India
Level of Course:
To avail this British Council IELTS scholarship candidate should pursue his Graduation or Post Graduation course at a recognized institution.
The British Council IELTS Prize:
- LOCAL PRIZES: Three prizes= (RM12, 000 each)
- REGIONAL PRIZES: Grand Prize: First year of tuition fee up to RM 236,000*
- Second Prize: RM 59,000
- Third Prize: RM 29,500
Short listing will be carried out by a panel of British Council staff like all the senior managers and external raters will decide the winners by the presentation and Interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Process to Apply for British Council Scholarship Award:
- Interested candidates are required to appear in IELTS test at a British Council authorized center.
- Now, must visit official site, which is www.britishcouncil.in.
- Select tab ‘study in the UK’ and list will appear, choose scholarship’ from that.
- After that, select appropriate link and download application from.
- Must fill all required details correctly in application form.
- Then, complete application form must be submitted at address given in official notification before the last date.
Want to Know? How To Apply For Fellowship
Last date to submit application form: 02-06-2017
You can visit this Official Link to get more information about this notification.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates about British Council IELTS scholarship 2017 very soon through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox. You can join us Facebook or Goggle plus to obtain updated information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On