BSF Sports Quota Recruitment 2014
Border Security Force (BSF) has released the latest jobs notification regarding BSF Sports Quota Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Meritorious Sportspersons (CT/GD)-Male/ Female in Border Security Force (BSF) against Sports Quota. Talented job hunters may fill the BSF application form within 30 days from the date of publication of eth advertisement.
Eligible and suitable job hunters who are interested to build their career in the government sector and willing to join Border Security Force they must clutch this chance by filling and sending the form at the particular address.
Other relevant details related to this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Border Security Force
Name of the post:
Total no of Vacancies:
Further details related to BSF Recruitment 2014:
- Job hunters must have passed 10th class from a recognized Board
- Sportsperson should have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in notification.
- Aspirants should fulfill the required Physical and Medical Standards
Age Limit of applicants should be in between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2014.
Selected candidate will get the salary of Rs. 5200/-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 & other allowances.
- Height Bar/Test
- Identity check
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Trial in respective sports discipline.
- Medical Examination.
Get more> Police Exam Preparation Tips
- General and OBC aspirants must have to pay Rs. 50/- as ‘Application fees’ in the form of Crossed Indian Postal order/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of “The Commandant 25 Bn BSF”
- SC/ST category contenders are exempted form fee.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must fill the application form as in prescribed format with two attested passport size photo and Xerox copies of all credentials application fees, should enclosed in an envelope super scribe as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON CT(GD) MALE/FEMALE IN BSF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA” and send to the below given address:
25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp,
Post Office Najafgarh,
New Delhi, Pin Code 110071”
Applications should be sending within 30 days from the date of publication.
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification.