Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow has released a notification regarding BSIP Recruitment 2016. For this concern organization is looking for eligible individuals to hire them in the institute through walk-in Interview process. Candidates who are interested in filling the positions for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts can apply against BSIP Vacancy by appearing for interview on specified date. To catch the imminent notification regarding BSIP Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
For getting employed in this organization candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview along with all documents in original on the below scheduled date and venue. Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we have provided complete details about BSIP Walk-In, so job seekers are requested to comprehend the entire page before applying.
|Organization Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow|
|Walk-In Date||26th September 2016|
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates who are applying for Junior Research Fellow post must have attain 1st class M. Sc. or equivalent degree in geology / botany and having qualified CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred for the post.
Check here:- More M.SC Jobs
Candidates who are applying for aforesaid post must have maximum age limit of 28 years as per rules. Age relaxation in case of SC / ST / Women / PH candidates and OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules.
Selected applicants will be getting Rs.25, 000/- per month + 20% HRA for 1st and 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- + 20% HRA for 3rd year and 4th year by the organization.
Selection Mode for BSIP Jobs:
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview process that will be conducted by the selection panel of Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to apply for Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences Recruitment?
- Contenders, who are willing to apply for the declared posts and fulfill all the requisite qualifications, need to appear with their Bio-Data / application duly, filled in correct format.
- Aspirants need to firstly visit the official website of Institute that is bsip.res.in.
- Now, move on to ‘careers’ tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- Select the desired notification link as “Walk-in-Interview for two posts of JRF on September 26, 2016 at 11.00 AM” from the opened page.
- Prepare bio-data / application form and fill it correctly in correct manner and after that bring it along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed, caste status and other necessary documents to the address as mentioned below.
- The A4 size envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters on the top as under: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………” and must be brought at the time of interview .
- Only those candidates will be liable to attend the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is specified below, who will be shortlisted on the basis of information furnished in applications.
Committee Room of Institute,
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences,
53 University Road,
Lucknow 226 007, U P (India)
Grab Now:- More Jobs in Lucknow
Walk-in interview will be held on: 26th September 2016
Willing candidates may visit the Official Notification to attain other information in regards of BSIP Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
BSIP Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|