BSNL Admit Card
Download BSNL Admit Card here!!! Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to conduct JAO Exam on 05th November, 2017. So those candidates who are going to appear for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam can download their BSNL Nov JAO Exam Hall Ticket by tapping to the Official Link provided on this page. Candidates can also visit to the official website of the organization to download their BSNL Admit Card 2017.
Key contents of this page:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to release admit card for Junior Accounts Officers recruitment exam. So those candidates who have applied against BSNL Recruitment Notification can download their BSNL Hall Ticket 15 days before the exam. Candidates can get their permission letter of the exam by name and application number by visiting to the official website. Candidates can get rest details of BSNL Admit Card 2018 by going through this complete page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download BSNL Admit Card 2017:
Those candidates who have applied for 996 Posts of Junior Accounts Officers can follow below stated steps to download their Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Accounts Officers Admit Card:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.externalbsnlexam.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “admit card” Link
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable admit card link and hit that link
- After that enter your Registration No., Roll no., Name, Date of Birth, or any other requisite details
- Now hit submit option and your admit card will get appeared on your screen
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for future use.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
BSNL Admit Card
- There will be 2 papers of Junior Accounts officer Exam
- All questions in the exam will be objective type
- Candidates have fill the answer in OMR sheet
- Paper I includes General English, general Aptitude/ Awareness subjects
- Paper II includes Financial management, Cost Accounting, Tax & Commercial Laws subjects
- Paper I will be of total 150 Marks and Paper II will be of total 300 Marks
- Total duration for each paper will be 03 hours
- This exam follows negative marking scheme that is 0.25 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer
Give Now: BSNL Online Mock Test
Candidates first get shortlisted through screening of application forms. Then those shortlisted candidates have to download their admit cards and appear for written examination which is going to be held on 05/11/2017. After that those candidates who qualify written examination then will be called for further selection round.
Get Detailed: BSNL Syllabus
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Exam Date: 05/11/2017
Candidates can get furthermore details regarding BSNL Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google plus. For any query or doubts related to this post, candidates can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BSNL Recruitment||BSNL Result|
|BSNL Question Papers||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|