BSNL TTA Syllabus 2015
Aspirants who are willing to appear in the Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) Examination can get BSNL TTA Syllabus 2015 from this page. Aspirants who are preparing for this examination from a long time and want to clear this exam from a good score can also obtain TTA Exam Pattern Sample Question Papers.
BSNL TTA Exam Pattern:
|BSNL TTA Exam Pattern||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-1 (General Ability test)||(20 marks)||3 Hours|
|Part-II (Basic Engineering)||(90 Marks)|
|Part-III (specialization)||(90 Marks)|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited operates and manages the optical fiber lines as well as telephonic service for its large number of customers. Through TTA exam, Telecom Technical Assistants will be recruited for the help of junior telecom officers in various circles.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the full information steps by steps so that candidates can easily understand it. Aspirants are requested to download the information provided below.
BSNL TTA Syllabus:
Part-I: General Ability Test
In this candidates have to face the question based on the current events, general knowledge, reasoning and Social science. Comprehension and understanding of General
English will be also tested in this section.
Part-II: Basic Engineering
- Applied mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Basic Electricity
- Electronics Devices and Circuits
- Digital Techniques
- Network, Filters and Transmission Lines
- Instruments and Measurements
- Control Systems
BSNL TTA Sample Question Papers:
1. If a boy walks from C, meets D followed by B, A and then E, how many metres has he walked if he has travelled the straight distance all through?
2. What is the minimum distance (in meter approximately) between C and E ?
3. Who is to the South-East of the person who is to the left of D ?
4. Given set : (39, 28, 19)
(A) (84, 67, 52)
(B) (52, 25, 17)
(C) (70, 49, 36)
(D) (65, 45, 21)
Directions—(Q. 5 to 8) Three of the following four are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
5. (A) Green
6. (A) Rabbit
7. (A) Polo
8. (A) Sun
9. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter, which is 12th from the left?
10. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter which is 10th to the left of the last but one letter from the right?
Candidates can also get latest news by following us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get latest information in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|