BSNL TTA Syllabus
Get Updated BSNL TTA Syllabus From Here!!! Aspirants, who are going to participate in BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants exam and must have requisite eligibility criteria for stated exam can check this page thoroughly. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited conducts BSNL Recruitment Exam time to time to hire dedicated and skilled contenders to fill up vacant positions of TTA and various other posts in different disciplines or departments. Applicants, who are going to appear in employment examination, may download BSNL TTA Syllabus 2017, BSNL TTA exam pattern and study material for particular posts in PDF format from this page.
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we have provided complete details regarding Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Syllabus and Exam Pattern that will definitely help you in better way to prepare for the exams. Interested and willing candidates are advised to go through this page to get the entire syllabus according to Paper wise for better preparation which leads to desired result in exam.
BSNL TTA Syllabus
BSNL operates and manages the optical fiber lines as well as telephonic service for its large number of customers and contenders are requested to download the information provided below.
|Paper 1: General Ability Test|
- Current Events,
- General knowledge,
- Reasoning and Social science.
- Comprehension and understanding of General
On this page we are also giving the latest details regarding Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited TTA Syllabus for upcoming exams. So, all the interested and eligible job seekers may simply crack this Exam with good marks. This is best place to collect complete and correct information for all of applicants who’re actually doing preparation for Telecom Technical BSNL Assistants examination.
|Paper2: Basic Engineering|
- Co-ordinate Geometry;
- Vector Algebra;
- Matrix and Determinant:
- Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus:
- Differential equation of second order: Fourier Series;
- Laplace Transform;
- Complex Number;
- Partial Differentiation
- Measurement – Units and Dimensions;
- Laser and its applications;
- Atomic Structure and Energy Levels.
- Coulomb’s Law,
- Electric field,
- Gauss’s Theorem,
- concept of potential difference;
- concept of capacitance and capacitors;
- Ohm’s law,
- power and energy,
- Kirchoff’s voltage,
- Current laws and their applications in simple DC circuits; Basic Magnetism;
- Electro Magnetism: Electromagnetic induction;
- concept of alternating
- voltage & current;
- Cells and Batteries;
- Voltage and Current Sources;
- Thevenin’s theorem,
- Norton’s theorem and their applications.
|Electronic Devices and Circuits:|
- Classification of materials into conductor,
- semi conductor,
- Insulator etc.,
- electrical properties,
- magnetic materials,
- various types of relays,
- Switches and connectors.
- Conventional representation of electric and electronic circuits’ elements.
- Active and passive components etc
- Applications and advantages of digital systems;
- Number system (binary and hexadecimal);
- Logic Gates;
- Logic Simplifications;
- Codes and Parity;
- Arithmetic Circuits;
- Display Devices and Associated Circuits;
- Multiplexers and De-multiplexers;
- Latches and Flipflops,
- Shift Register,
- A/D and D/A converters
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited conducts the written exam every year for the assortment of dedicated job seekers for various positions according to the requirement. This time organization conducts exam for filling up the vacant positions of Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA). Those job appliers who want to start their preparation for stated exam they may check the BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants Exam Syllabus from here to score good marks.
|Paper III: Specialization|
- 3 Phase Vs Single Phase Supply,
- Star Delta Connections,
- Relation Between Phase & Line Voltage,
- Power Factor And Their Measurements,
- Constructions And Principles Of Working Of Various Types Of Electrical Measuring Instruments,
- All Types Of Motor And Generator – AC & DC,
- Battery Charges,
- Servo And Stepper Motors,
- Contactor Control Circuits,
- Protection Devices & Schemes,
- Protective Relaying,
- Circuit Breaker,
- Generator Protection,
- Transformer Protection,
- Feeder & Lightening Protection,
- Feeder & Busbar Protection,
- Lightening Arrestor,
- Voltage Stabilizer & Regulators,
- Power Control Devices & Circuits,
- Phase Controlled Rectifiers,
- Dual Converters,
- Power Electronics Application In Control Of Drivers, Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- Modulation and demodulation: principles and operation of various types of AM, FM and PM modulators/demodulators
- pulse modulation – TDM, PAM, PPM, PWM
- Principles and applications of PCM
- Introduction of Basic block diagram of digital and data communication systems
- Coding error detection and correction techniques
- Digital Modulation Techniques – ASK, ICW, FSK, PSK
- Characteristics/ working of data transmission circuits
- Protocols and their functions,
- brief idea of ISDN interfaces,
- local area Network;
- Carrier Telephony-Features of carrier telephone system
- Microwave Engineering: Microwave Devices
- Microwave Components;
- Microwave antennas;
- Microwave Communication Systems – Block diagram & working principles of microwave communication link.
- Network, Filters and Transmission Lines
- Two port network;
- Attenuators ,
- Transmission Lines and their applications;
- characteristic impedance of line;
- concept of reflection and standing waves on a transmission line; Transmission line equation;
- Principle of impedance matching;
- Bandwidth consideration of a transmission line.
- Instruments and Measurements
- Specifications Of Instruments Accuracy,
- Resolution Range,
- Errors In Measurement And Loading Effect;
- Principles Of Voltage,
- Current And Resistance Measurements Transducers,
- Measurement Of Displacement & Strain,
- Force & Torque Measuring Devices,
- Pressure Measuring Devices,
- Flow Measuring Devices,
- Power Control Devices & Circuits.
- Types Of AC Millivoltmeters – Amplifier Rectifier And Rectifier Amplifier;
- Block Diagram
- Explanation Of A Basic CRO And A Triggered Sweep,
- Front Panel Controls;
- Impedance Bridges And Q Meters;
- Principles Of Working And Specifications Of Logic Probes, Signature Analyser And Logic Analyser,
- Signal Generator,
- Distortion Factor Meter,
- Spectrum Analyser.
- Basic Elements Of Control System,
- Open And Closed Loop System, Concepts Of Feedback.
- Block Diagram Of Control System.
- Time Lag,
- Inearity Concepts.
- Self Regulating And Non Self Regulating Control Systems.
- Transfer Function Of Simple Control Components,
- Single Feedback Configuration.
- Time Response Of Systems
- Stability Analysis – Characteristic Equation,
- Routh’s Table Nyquist Critereon,
- Relative Stability,
- Phase Margin and Gain Margin.
- Routh Hurwitz Criterion,
- Root Locus Technique,
- Bode Plot,
- Polar Plot,
- Gain Margin And Phase Margin.
- Typical Organisation Of A Microcomputer System & Functions Of Its Various Blocks;
- Architecture Of A Microprocessor;
- Memories And I/O Interfacing ;
- Brief Idea Of M/C & Assembly Languages,
- Machines & Mnemonics Codes;
- Instruction Format And Addressing Mode;
- Concept Of Instructionset ;
- Programming Exercises In Assembly Language;
- Concept Of Interrupt;
- Data Transfer Techniques – Sync Data Transfer,
- Sync Data Transfer,
- Interrupt Driven Data Transfer,
- DMA ,
- Serial Output Data,
- Serial Input Data.
- Computer and its working,
- types of computers,
- familiarization with DOS and Windows – concept of file, directory, folder,
- Number systems,
- Data representation;
- Programming _ Elements of high level programming language, PASCAL, C;
- use of basic data structures;
- Fundamentals of computer architecture,
- Processor design,
- Control unit design,
- Memory organization.
- I/O system organization.
- Microprocessors – micro processor architecture.
- Instruction set and simple assembly level programming.
- Microprocessor based system design ;
- typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses,
- data communication principles,
- types and working
- principles of modems,
- Network principles,
- OSI model,
- functions of data link layer and network layer,
- networking components,
- communication protocols- X –25,
- Database Management System – basic concepts,
- entity relationship model,
- relational model,
- DBMS based on relational model
Read Here: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants exam will be organized in three papers and all three papers will be of objective type and its marks distrucution as indicated below in tabular format:
- The TTA Exam will be in an objective Manner having Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam will be conducted for duration of 3 hours.
- The BSNL TTA Test will be organized for a total of 200 Marks with 200 Objective type questions.
|1||Written Test||I||General Ability Test||20||20||3 Hours|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
You can also comment in comment box, if you have any problem regarding BSNL TTA Syllabus 2017. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as they can. Aspirants can get latest information regarding same by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D. Interested and eligible candidates may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Check These Related Links:
Candidates can also get latest news related to BSNL TTA Syllabus by following us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get latest information regarding BSNL TTA Syllabus in your inbox and you can save this using control+d to get instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On