Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited has released a notification titled as BSPHCL Recruitment. Company has invited applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the different post for BSPHCL & its subsidiary companies. Capable candidates may apply against the vacancy of Chief Engineer posts. Contenders who are interested to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 must appear for Walk-in Interview on scheduled date and time that is well shaped below.
|Post name||Chief Engineer|
|Date of Walk –in – Interview||23rd February 2016|
Applicants must have a look at the below of this page of recruitmentresult.com, for getting relevant details on age limit, application fee, qualification requirement, salary structure, hiring process, mode to apply, and related dates etc. regarding BSPHCL Recruitment 2016.
Candidates those who are willing to apply for Chief Engineer (Civil) post should be retired as Chief Engineer (Civil) from Govt. of India/ State Govt./ GoI or State Govt. undertakings. Or SE (Civil) having 3 year experience as Superintending Engineer (Civil) from Govt. of India/ State Govt. / GoI or State Govt. undertakings.
Applicant who will be selected against the declared post will be getting the fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- as per BSPHCL. Other benefits such as TA, Office entitlement etc. will be admissible as per company rules.
Maximum age limit of the participants should be not be more than 62 years.
Selection of talented job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-in Interview.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment:
- Aspirants desire to apply are required to go through the official website that is bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- After that seek for the “site index” section available at the left side of the home page and hit the “notice board” tab from the list.
- Then select the appropriate link of the post as “Notice for Walk-in-Interview for the post Chief Engineer (Civil) on contract Basis in BSPHCL against EMP Notice No-01/2016(Contract)”.
- This will download the desired notification having the format of application form.
- Applicants are required to write applicator in the format as prescribed with required details and paste the recent passport size photograph on it.
- Now, participants need to appear for the Walk-in Interview along with application, certificates and testimonials in regard of experience. Venue of interview is mentioned below.
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd,
Bailey Road, Vidyut Bhawan,
Patna – 800 001
Date of Walk –in Interview: 23rd February 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Note: Contenders willing to apply are advised to check the Official Notification to get information about BSPHCL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|