BSPHCL Recruitment 2015
Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited has delivered a job notification as BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up 1280 Meter Reader posts in South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) & North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDCL). Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited invites online application form for BSPHCL. Candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria for this job may apply up to last date.
|Post name||Meter Reader|
|No. of Post||1280|
|Last Date||Given Below|
Interested applicants must have a look below to know about age limit, application fee, qualification requirement, salary structure, hiring process, how to apply, and related dates etc. before applying. All details regarding BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 are well tailored on this page which is created for you by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants, who are applying for the post of meter reader, should have Graduate with Math/ Commerce from a recognized university and knowledge of computer operation. Aspirants should have knowledge of English, Hindi and Computer (6 month certificate course) essentially.
Age of applicants should not be more than 37 years and should not be less than 21 years. Age relaxation is also applicable.
- Participants need to pay Rs. 500/- except for SC/ ST of Bihar Domicile and they need to pay only Rs. 125 /-.
- Fee is to be deposited in the account of BSP (H) CL at any State Bank of India branch with account number 31963202219 by using bank challan.
Fixed remuneration for:
- 1st year: Rs. 8000/-
- 2nd year: Rs. 9000/-
- 3rd year: Rs. 10,000/-
- After completion of probation period of three years contenders will receive an excellent salary of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- grade pay: 3200/-
Selection of the candidates will be made on their performance in written test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates can apply online through official website i.e. www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- After filling the application form upload self signed scanned photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Now accept the filled in On-line application and after this auto generated registration number which will appear on “On-line” application form.
- After that, take a printout of it and note down your registration number for future use.
- Then, revisit the official website and download your customized bank challan and mentioned your registration number in specified column and press enter.
- Deposit the same duly filled with requisite application fee in any SBI branch. Bank will give a journal number on challan.
- Now, go to the website and press “enter” on bank challan deposit details and fill the complete information or submit it.
- After that, take a printout of it & attach with it matriculation or 10th class mark sheet/graduation mark sheet, all related document/testimonials and submitting the “On-line” application.
- After completion of application form send it at the postal address which is given below on this page.
Post Box Number 12005,
Cossipore Post Office,
|Online Application acceptance||08th May 2015 to 22nd May 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of Application printout||02nd June 2015|
|Downloading of Admit Card||08th June 2015 to 13th June 2015|
|Date of Examination (tentative)||14th June 2015 & 15th June 2015|
To know more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On