BTC Counselling 2014
Uttar Pradesh has released a notification about BTC Counselling 2014 for Uttar Pradesh Basic Teacher Certificate (UP BTC). Applicants may download the counselling letter and check the BTC counseling schedule / dates through online process.
- The BTC examination is conducting every year for appointing the various vacant posts of teacher in Basic Primary School.
- Every year a huge number of aspirants applied for this examination to get job of the teacher in the Basic Primary School.
- Now the all candidates who are waiting for UP BTC 2nd Counselling they can download their counseling letters from the official website from 17th October 2014 to 20th October 2014.
- Candidates must appear on appropriate date at the diet of their Home District along with the print out of the counseling letter.
BTC 2nd Second Counselling Schedule:
- UR and reserved category aspirants are called for 1:10 that means 10 candidates for one seat
- For special reservation category ratio is 1:20 that means 20 candidates for one seat
- So the 2nd counseling give the importance of all candidates who appear fopr the second counseling.
Counselling for Free Seats of Private Colleges will also be done. Remember that Fee for free seat is Rs. 22,000/- annual & for Paid Seat is Rs. 42,000/- per year.
BTC Cut Off List details:
Cut off list has been released now that can be checked through this table:
Cut Off (Female)
Cut Off (Male)
Important Dates of Counselling Schedule:
|S. No.||Category wise Counseling||Date|
|1.||Special Reservation||21 October|
|2.||Female – Art Class Unreserved/ General Category||26 October|
|3.||Female – Art Class Reserved||27 October|
|4.||Female – Science Class Unreserved/ General Category||28 October|
|5.||Female – Science Class Reserved||29 October|
|6.||Male – Art Class Unreserved/ General Category||30 October|
|7.||Male – Art Class Reserved||31 October|
|8.||Male – Science Class Unreserved/ General Category||01 November|
|9.||Male – Science Class Reserved||02 November|
How to Attend UP BTC Counselling 2014:
- Firstly candidates need to collect original particulars of education.
- Now they have to check their counselling call letter.
- They have to reach at provided location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- They will ask for document registration and now you have counselling allotment.
- candidates need to join desired colleges if they fulfils criterion.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.
Documents required for Counseling
The applicants must appear in the counseling along with these documents.
- Bring an original and photo- copy of the Counseling letter.
- Original and Xerox of Admit card.
- A bank draft.
- photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- hall ticket/ Rank Card/ Score card
- Original degree and a provisional certificate if perusing.
- Caste certificate
- Medical documents.
- 4-6 colored / black and white Passport size photographs.
Note: For more details must check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|