Uttar Pradesh Council of Education Research and Training is all set publicize the bulletin for BTC Registration…! It is the high time for those contenders who want to get job in government school as BTC / B.Ed certificates is mandatory to get the job in Government Schools. So candidates, what are you waiting for? Go through the below section of this page which contains all details regarding BTC Registration 2018 such as process to fill application form, upcoming UP BTC exam dates and more. Satisfy all eligibility criteria that are well described in BTC Online Notification to get admission in 2 year Basic Training Certificate course.
This page Includes:
Qualified and willing skillful candidates may apply online as soon as possible and get your seats reserved in government school. To fill UP BTC online Application Form, candidates need to check complete instructions that are mentioned below or you can also do the same by logging the official website of government of Uttar Pradesh BTC. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has gathered some essential information regarding Basic Training Course Registration 2018, UP BTC online Form.
Name of the Exam
Basic Training Certificate (BTC)
Candidate’s age must be “between” 21 year to 31 year. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rule of Government.
Education & Qualification
Candidates must have Graduation Degree from any recognized University or college.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
BTC Online Registration 2018
- Basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) is a 2 year Diploma courses which consist 4 semesters.
- BTC Exam will be conducted every year by UP BTC under government of Uttar Pradesh.
- After BTC exam merit list will be display on the official website very soon.
- Candidates are very breathless to know about their Result because only shortlisted candidates call for the interview or we can say document verification round.
Mode of Registration and Selection:
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Document verification
Jobs in Teaching Sector :- Check Now
UP BTC Exam Center:
Procedure to Fill UP BTC Application Form 2018
- Step 1: Eligible and interested aspirants need to visit the official site i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Step 2: From home page, candidates are required to hit on “Online Registration” section and select the appropriate link.
- Step 3: Fill complete information in Online Application Form carefully and correctly.
- Step 4: After that, candidates need to pay the application fee in prescribed manner.
- Step 51: Now, Hit On “Submit” button and write your password and Registration number.
- Step 6: At last, take a Print out of filled UP BTC Form and keep it safely for future reference.
Check Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Class X and XII certificates.
- Graduation mark sheet/ Degree.
- Passing certificates.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Recent Colour photographs.
- Registration number and Slip.
- Payment receipt (if required).
- Caste/ PH certificates (if required)
UP BTC Exam Dates
|Online Registration||June 2018|
|Last date to fill Registration form||June 2018|
|Closing date to pay application fee||July 2018|
|Closing date to print application form||July 2018|
|Registration form Correction||July 2018|
|Written Exam (if required)||August 2018|
|Merit list/ Cut off||August 2018|
Note: For more details regarding BTC Registration 2018, you may visit the Official Site. For regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Check BTC Counselling||Find UP BTC Notification|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|