BU Bhopal Syllabus
Barkatullah University Bhopal conducts semester and annual examination for under graduate and Post Graduate Programmes every year with the intention of promoting students to the next level. BU Bhopal Syllabus is available for the candidates pursuing MBA, BA, MA, B.SC, and M.Com 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year. To download the BU Bhopal UG Syllabus 2018 and BU Bhopal PG Syllabus PDF by going through this page in an easiest manner.
Vital Points Available On This Page:
Students are required to check BU Bhopal Syllabus 2018 as it helps them to understand the topics, used for designing examination paper. To avail from the semester wise detailed Barkatullah University Bhopal Exam Syllabus 2018 of your course, you need to scroll down this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort.
BU Bhopal Syllabus
BU Bhopal Syllabus BCA 1st Semester 2018
Paper Code: BCA 101 Computer Fundamentals Max Marks: 35
|UNIT 1 – Introduction Of Computers|
|Computer System, System Characteristics and capabilities, Types of Computers: Analog, Digital (Micro, Mini, Mainframe & Super Computers), Generation of Computers.|
|UNIT 2 – Computer Organization|
|UNIT 3 – Programming Languages|
|History, Classifications – Low Level, Assembly & High Level languages, Advantages & Disadvantages Programming Languages.|
|UNIT 4 – Types Of Software|
|UNIT 5 – Program Planning|
|Purpose of Program Planning, Steps in Program Development, Characteristics of a Good Program, Algorithms, Flow Charts through examples.|
Want to Know? Ways Exercise Makes Your Brain Work Better
Paper Code: BCA 102 PC Software Max Marks: 35
|UNIT I – Microsoft Disk Operating System|
|UNIT II – Introduction to Word Processing (MS Word)|
|Advantages of Word Processing, Introduction and Installation, Editing a File, Using Paragraph Styles, Coping a block to another File, Newspaper Style Columns, Using Macro.|
|UNIT III – Advanced Word Processing|
|Headers And Footers, Finding Text, Setting Up Printers, Printing & its formatting, Mail Merge And Other Applications, Mathematical Calculations.|
|UNIT IV – Introduction To Spreadsheet (Excel)|
|UNIT V – Functions and Other Features|
|Classification And Usage Of Various Built-In-Functions In Worksheet, Passwords, Protecting A Worksheet Or Range, Transferring Data To And From Non Worksheet Files, Database Handling, Creating, Naming & Executing Macros In Worksheet Using @ If To Make A Formula, Default Settings.|
Paper Code: BCA 103 Digital Computer Electronics Max Marks: 35
Representation of information, Number System: Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal, Conversions from one base to another base, Binary Arithmetic, Unsigned binary number, signed magnitude number, 2’s complement representation, 2’s complement arithmetic, ASCII Code, BCD Code, EBCDIC Code, Excess-3 Code and Gray Code.
- Basic logic designs: Logic gates – AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR gates and their Truth Tables, Boolean algebra, Minimization techniques, Karnaugh map, SOP and POS forms,
- Combinational circuit design with gate: multiplexers & demultiplexers, Encoder-Decoder, Adders and Subtractors,
- Flip flops : RS, JK, Master slave flip flops, Introduction to counters and registers.
- Memory: Memory cell, Primary memory—RAM, ROM, PROM, EPROM, EEPROM, Cache memory, Secondary Memory and its types, Introduction to physical memory and Virtual memory
- Memory accessing methods: serial and random access.
- Buses, Word Length of a Computer, Processing speed of a computer, Microprocessor, User Interface, Hardware, Software and Firmware concepts, General architecture of CPU, Instruction Format, Data transfer instructions, Data Manipulation instructions, Program control instructions.
- Types of CPU organization: Accumulator based machine, Stack based machine and general-purpose register based machine
- Addressing modes: Direct, indirect, immediate, register and relative addressing modes.
Data transfer schemes:
- Programmed data transfer– synchronous, asynchronous and interrupt driven data transfer scheme,
- Direct memory access data transfer.
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Paper Code: BCA 104 Communications And Management Max Marks: 35
UNIT I – Introduction
- Communication – Definition, Nature, Objectives, Importance to Managers, Communication Theories and Processes.
- Symbiotic Interactionism. Information Theory, Transaction theory, Elements of Communication. Importance of Feedback.
- Dimensions of Communication & Directions of Communication, Media/
- Means of Communication – Verbal (oral & written), Non-verbal Oral Communication, Effective Listening, Principles of Effective Communication.
- Non –Verbal Communication – Gesticulation, sign language / Visual and audio elements,
- Channels of Communication—Formal, Informal/ Grapevine, Barriers to communication,
- Oral Business Communication – Speeches, Interviews, Group Discussions, Conference.
- Written Business Communication –Concept, Advantages, Disadvantages and Importance, Need of business letters
- Kinds of business letters, Writing Skills, Essentials of an effective business letter, structure of a business letter, Enquiries, Replies
- Orders, Credit and Reference letters, Supply letters, Dunning letters, Sales letters, Circular letters.
- Drafting –Official letters, D.O. letters, application for jobs. Report Writing –Importance of reports, Types of Business reports, Chairman’s Speech, Reports of Committees.
- Modern Forms of Communication—fax, E-Mail, Video Conferencing, (International Communication Adapting to Global business).
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Paper Code: BCA 105 Practicals List
- Use DOS commands for the following purpose from the root directory:
- Create a directory ‘College’
- Go to the college directory
- Copy all document files from root directory to college directory
- Delete the ‘College’ directory
- Create a text file and type your name and address in 3 lines and save it using DOS prompt.
- Create a batch file to execute MS Word application.
- Use specific DOS commands for the purpose as mentioned below:
- View the files stored in the root directory
- List the complete details of all the files in ascending order
- View the files according the file type
- Rename all ‘.txt’ files with extension ‘.axt’
- Create a Path command from the root directory to run a batch file stored in your working directory.
- Design your College Banner.
- Write your syllabus of PC Software using formatting & Editing properties as mentioned in your syllabus – Cut, Copy, Paste, Bold, Underline, Indentation, Font Size, Paragraph line spacing.
- Write an appointment letter for Marketing Executive of ‘ABC Company’ using the company’s letterhead.
- Using ClipArt & WordArt, insert images in your document and design it with text special effects and background effects.
- Write your bio-data using formatting tools – colors, numbers/bullets, alignment, border.
- Write a birthday invitation to your friends using mail merge.
- Create a macro to print the College name ‘Sri Sathya Sai College for Women, Bhopal’.
- Design your Timetable using Table and its formatting features.
- Design your class Time Table.
- Prepare a Mark Sheet of your class subjects.
- Prepare a Salary Slip of an employee.
- Prepare a bar chart & pie chart for analysis of Election Results.
- Prepare a generic Bill of a Super Market.
- Work on the following exercise on a Workbook:
- Copy an existing Sheet
- Rename the old Sheet
- Insert a new Sheet into an existing Workbook
- Delete the renamed Sheet.
- Prepare an Attendance sheet of 10 students for any 6 subjects of your syllabus. Calculate their total attendance, total percentage of attendance of each student & average of attendance.
- Create a worksheet on Students list of any 4 faculties and perform following database functions on it.
- Sort data by Name
- Filter data by Class
- Subtotal of no. of students by Class.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Barkatullah University M.Sc Botany Syllabus 2018
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Computer applications and Bioinformatics|
Download BU Bhopal Exam Syllabus 2018:
|Barkatullah university BCA 1st semester Syllabus 2018||Download Here|
|M.Com. Course Syllabus of Barkatullah University 2018||Download Here|
|BU Bhopal Syllabus PGDCA 2018||Download Here|
|BU Bhopal Syllabus BBA VI Sem 2018||Download Here|
Note: Candidates can download their BU Bhopal Syllabus 2018 by pressing the above mentioned Official Link. Aspirants can check latest updates in this concern or any others by connecting with us. For that, you may press CTRL + D or follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BU Bhopal Result||BU Bhopal Time Table|
|Barkatullah University Admission||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||How to Prepare for Written Exam|