Bundelkhand University Admission
The students searching admission to UG or PG Courses are informed that Bundelkhand University Admission is now open. Bundelkhand University provides admission in relevant UG / PG programs through entrance test or Merit list. Interested contestants may apply by filling Bundelkhand University Online Application Form on or before last date should be reached.
To fill Bundelkhand University Admission Form 2016, you may follow below provided steps. Eligible and Superiors Applicants may apply for different course, Bundelkhand University provides different courses and Advance research Facilities. For more information about this notification, contenders may see below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bundelkhand University Admission
|Organization Name||Bundelkhand University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Provided Below|
Bundelkhand University Courses Offered:
|Sr. No.||Program Name|
|Admission through entrance Test|
|5||MSW (Masters of Social Work)|
|6||MFC (Masters of Finance & Control)|
|10||D. Pharma, etc|
|Direct Admission through Merit|
|11||M.Lib & Info Science|
|12||M.Sc (Geology, Food & Nutrition, Human Development, and Family Studies)|
|14||B.Sc (For Campus Only in Maths, stats & computers science, home science, PCM, ZCB)|
|21||B.Lib & Info Science|
Check This- College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
- For UG Programs: Contenders must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized boards or institutions.
- For PG Programs: Applicants should hold bachelors degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institutions.
Application Fee Details:
|For General||For Reserved|
|Through Entrance Test||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
|Through Merit||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
You may also check:-
|Bundelkhand University Results||Bundelkhand University Time Table|
|Bundelkhand University Admit Card|
Mode of Payment:
Payment of fee will be deposited online through SBI net banking or through ATM / Debit / Credit Card of any nationalized bank.
Check Here- How To Pay Online Fee
- Those candidates, who are going to take admission through entrance test, will be selected on the basis of quaffing marks in entrance test.
- Applicants, who want to take direct admission for particular programs, will be getting elected on basis of merit or further process of admission.
Read this-Preparation Tips for Exam
Process to Fill Bundelkhand University Online Application Form:
- Go to official website of organization which is www.bujhansi.org.
- Hit on “Admission” tab from menu bar and select “Press Here to go to the online admission website.”
- Now, press “Apply Online For New Registration” link and register them by entering valid details and hit on “Save & Register” button.
- After that, login with new generated id and password and must fill Online Application Form with desired information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last take printout of filled application form and
- Hardcopy of its must be sent to address mentioned below before last date.
To the Coordinator, Admission cell – 2016,
Administrative Block, Room No. 105,
Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road,
Jhansi – 284128 (U.P)
|Through Entrance Test||Through Merit List|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Without Late Fee||10th June 2016||25th June 2016|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy of It||15th June 2016||30th June 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||With Late Fee||20th June 2016 (Rs. 600/-)||30th June 2016 (Rs. 300/-)|
|End Date Of Sending Hardcopy of Application||25th June 2016||05th July 2016|
|Entrance Test Date||04th July 2016||-|
|Declaration of Result||11th July 2016||-|
|Declaration of Merit||-||15th July 2016|
For more information of Bundelkhand University Admission 2016 must check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|