Burdwan University Recruitment
Burdwan University is in search of qualified candidates for Research Assistant, Teachers & JRF Posts. Willing candidates can apply for Burdwan University Recruitment by submitting application form till the last date which is provided below. Check Burdwan University (BU) Job (August Update) through this page.
Overview of Burdwan University Recruitment 2019:
|Name of University||Burdwan University|
|Posts Name||Research Assistant, Teachers & Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to Submit Form for Research Assistant||23-08-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Form for Teachers||26-08-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Form for JRF||14-08-2019|
Burdwan University Recruitment
Burdwan University Vacancy Distribution:
|Teachers (Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor)||12|
Q1. What is Requirement to Apply for Burdwan University Jobs?
For Burdwan University Research Assistant Recruitment:
The candidate must have MA degree in Political Science with at least 55% marks from any recognized Indian university/institute, NET/SET & previous works experience is desirable against Burdwan University Notification.
For Burdwan University Teachers Recruitment:
- Candidates must have Ph.D / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline for Burdwan University Recruitment.
- Applicants must have the minimum qualifications & experience as per relevant latest recruitment guidelines of UGC and latest Memorandum of Government of West Bengal for the Teachers in the State-aided Universities.
For Burdwan University JRF Recruitment:
- Contenders should possess M.Sc. degree with at least 55% marks in Botany or other branches of Life Science with CSIR-UGC NET-LS /GATE qualification for Burdwan University Recruitment.
- Working experience in Plant Biochemistry and Molecular Biology related projects against Burdwan University Recruitment Notification.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Q2. What is Upper Age Limit?
For Assistant / Teachers: Aspirants willing to be a part of this university must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of university for Burdwan University Recruitment.
For Burdwan University JRF Recruitment: Upper age limit of applicants should be 28 years on the last date of application for Burdwan University Vacancies.
Q3. How Much Salary You Will Get after Selection?
|Teachers (Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor)||For Professor: Rs 37,400 – 67,000 plus AGP Rs 10,000/-For Associate Professor: Rs 37,400 – 67,000 plus AGP Rs 9,000/-For Assistant Professor: Rs 15,600 – 39,100 plus AGP Rs 6,000|
|JRF||Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA (@15%) + Medical (Rs. 300/- per month) for first and second year|
Q4. What is Application Fee against BU Recruitment?
For JRF/ Research Assistant:
Forms can be collected from the University Sales Counter (Price Rs. 250) OR may be downloaded from University. In case of downloaded forms, a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan” payable at “Burdwan”.
- For General Category: Rs.1500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.1000/-
- Applicants can pay fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance officer of the University of Burdwan or a cash challan of the University cash counter of requisite price for Burdwan University Recruitment.
Q5. What is Burdwan University 2019 Recruitment Process?
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association for Burdwan University Advertisement 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over e-mail about the date of interview. No TA/DA is admissible for Burdwan University Recruitment.
Q6. How to Download Burdwan University Application Form?
- Log on to official portal of university i.e. www.buruniv.ac.in
- Select “Seminars/Conferences/Fellowships” tab.
- Press on “Recruitment of a Research Assistant for the ICSSR, New Delhi funded Major Research Project (PI- Dr. Anil Kumar Biswas, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science)” OR “Recruitment for the Post of Teachers (Advertisement No: 03/2019-2020” OR Advertisement Notice for the Selection of One JRF in a DST, Govt. of West Bengal Funded Research Project (Dr. Sujit Roy (PI), Department of Botany)” tab.
- Check eligibility norms from it.
- Now, download Burdwan University Application Form 2019.
- Now, put all important details in application form as your name, qualification & others.
- Attach all required documents along with form against University of Burdwan Recruitment 2019.
- After that, applicants must forward their application form at below provided address.
Check Here: Government Jobs in West Bengal
For Research Assistant:
Dr. Anil Kumar Biswas,
Assistant Professor Department of Political Science
Golapbag Campus The University of Burdwan
PO- Rajbati, Dist- Purba Burdwan
To The Registrar,
The University of Burdwan Rajbati, Burdwan 713 104
For Junior Reseach Fellow:
Dr. Sujit Roy (PI),
Department of Botany,
The University of Burdwan
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Burdwan University Recruitment 2019:
Burdwan University Notification has been released online to fill up vacant Post of Research Assistant, Teachers & Junior Research Fellow. Applications in prescribed format are invited against Burdwan University Recruitment from qualified candidates.
So, those who are interested and hold required qualification can apply for Burdwan University Recruitment by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Burdwan University (BU) Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|