BVP CET Application Form
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has released the BVP CET Exam Notification and inviting BVP CET Application Form with the purpose of BAMS / BHMS/ PH.D Admission at respective Colleges. Go through this page to ensure BVP CET Important dates.
Each course has a separate entrance test and each entrance test will be held on a separate date. Candidates interested in appearing in entrance examination of any course are advised to check their eligibility and fill up the BVP CET Application Form 2018 before the last date stated.
Highlights of this page……
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is conducted by University for admission in the BAMS, BHMS and PH.D. So, interested candidates have to submit the BVP CET Online Application Form by following below given procedure.
Once you submit the online application form then you have to send the hard copy of it to address given below. All the remaining detailed facts about BVP CET Application Form 2018, are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Latest BVP CET BAMS, BHMS, PH.D Admission Notice
BVP CET Application Form for admission in VP Medical 2018 (BAMS / BHMS) is available now!!! Students are desirous to take admission in BAMS / BHMS courses deemed university must apply for BVP CET 2018.
After scrutinize of applications, student will be called for counselling for admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) & Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) at Bharti Vidyapeeth University College of Ayurved, Pune Homeopathic Medical College, Pune.
Eligible students are required to fill and submit application form along with all valid particulars through online process latest before 02 July 2018
Students who are interested must check complete details of BHU BAMS/BHMS 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other detail on this page below.
BVP CET Application Form
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Courses||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Eligibility Criteria|
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
|Secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For LLB||Pass Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.||Secure 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).|
|For MBA||Pass Bachelor or Master Degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For MCA||Pass three years of Bachelor degree with mathematics at 12th or graduation level.||Secure 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).|
|For M.Tech||Pass BE/B.Tech degree.|
Appearing Candidates also apply.
|For admission to BAMS or BHMS course||passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination|
|For admission to PhD course|
Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
Get Best Answer: How To Get A Ph.D Degree ?
Application Fee for BVP CET Notification:
|Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000/-|
|BAMS & BHMS||Rs. 2200/-|
The amount of application fee will be submitted through cash or Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized bank payable at Pune, or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune to the following address: CET Office: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University C.E.T. Department 2nd floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
BVP CET Admission Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the score acquired by them in the Entrance Exam and Counselling.
- On the basis of entrance examination the merit list will be prepared, then selected candidates will be called for counseling process and choice of subject will be allocated to them.
- Candidates will get admission based on their score in the entrance exam.
Get here complete: BVP CET Syllabus
How to Fill the BVP CET Application Form?
Students will be required following details/ documents at the time of filling the BVP CET Application Form:
Documents/Details Required to fill up BVP CET Application form:
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment Details.
- Candidate’s personal, guardian, qualification and address details.
- Photograph scanned in jpg format with maximum 60 kb file size. Maximum pixel resolution for JPG: 640×480 (0.3 Mega pixel) & Minimum pixel resolution for JPG: 320 x 240.
- Signature scanned in jpg format and maximum image size is 60 kb. The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300. The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
Step 1: BVP CET Online Registration
- Initially those candidates have to follow the online registration process by going through the official website that is bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Now you need to choose suitable link that is “Entrance Test PhD ” or “Entrance Test (BAMS/BHMS) ” link under “Admission- Information” section.
- After that candidates who are going to apply for first time should choose the link of ‘New User’.
- Fill it Course Name, user ID, Email Id, Password, Re type password, Mobile number – (Don’t prefix 0/91 to the mobile number), Enter your profile password, Enter confirm password etc, .
- Press on “Submit” button, it will be automatically submitted in few seconds.
- Those candidates who are Existing Users they need to login by entering their registered e/mail ID and password and hit on “Submit” tab.
Step 2: After that you are required to read BVP CET Admission Notice:
- Hit on “Information Brochure of for CET of BAMS, BHMS PH.D” link.
- Once you press the above given link all the dates and other details as mentioned in it.
Step 3: BVP CET Login
- Login your id by filing registered e/mail id and password.
- Upload the scanned recent certificates/documents, recent image of photograph, signature and fee receipt etc.
Step 4: Fill BVP CET Application Form:
- Fill BVP CET Online application form in prescribed manner.
- Add all the mandatory details such as Personal Information, Contact Details, Examination Passed, Subject, University / Board / Institute, Marks Obtained, Marks Out Off, Percentage, Class / Grade etc.
- Press on Submit button and don’t forget to hit on “I Agree”.
Step 5: Confirmation Page Appeared:
- Then you have to confirm a page will be disclosed on the computer screen.
- You have to check all the details entered correct or not.
- Take print out of BVP CET Application Form 2018 and also attach essential documents and finally send BVP CET Application Form to postal address mentioned below.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030
Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- BVDU Medical College, Pune.
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Pune
- BVDU College of Ayurved, Pune
- BVDU Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- BVDU College of Nursing, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Pune.
- BVDU New Law College, Pune
- BVDU Social Sciences Centre (M.S.W.), Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Chavan Institute of Social Science Studies & Research, Pune.
- BVDU Centre for Research & Development in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune
- BVDU College of Physical Education, Pune.
- BVDU Institute of Environment Education & Research, Pune
- BVDU Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- BVDU College of Engineering, Pune
- BVDU Interactive Research School in Health Affairs (IRSHA), Pune
- BVDU Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune
- BVDU College of Architecture, Pune
- BVDU Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management & Social Sciences, Solapur
- BVDU Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- BVDU Institute of Management & Rural Development administration, Sangli
- BVDU Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi
- BVDU Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Pune
- BVDU Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malakapur-Karad
- BVDU Medical College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
- BVDU Dental College & Hospital, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli
- BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
List of Documents required at the time of Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Counselling
- Counselling Letter
- Birth proof Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Six Recent passport size photographs with your name on backside
Check Details On: BVP CET Counselling
BVP CET 2018 Dates
|Online Application forms||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting the completed application||02 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Inter-se Merit List||06 Jul 2018|
|Counselling schedule for spot admission||16 Jul 2018|
to 18 Jul 2018
|Colleges to Open||23 Jul 2018|
Visitors are suggested to evaluate this page time to time where you will find all related information about BVP CET Application Form 2018. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest notification in your email account. You can join us on FACEBOOK or Google Plus. Contenders can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting more information about BVP CET Application Form 2018. To visit directly on official website you need to press on this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BVP CET Admit Card||BVP CET Result|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Medical Entrance Exam Books|
|Top Colleges in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges In India|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Best Career Opportunities|