BVP CET Application Form
BVP CET Application Form is invited by Bharati Vidyapeeth regarding the Entrance Exam conducted by university for admission to various courses. University organizes Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) for admission to various UG and PG courses that are offered by the BVP and its affiliated colleges. All the detailed information about BVP CET 2017 has been posted below on this page, so willing contenders must fill their application form through proper channel as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Notice of application form for all courses has been released and BVP CET 2017 Application Form can be filled and submitted through online or offline mode. There is a common application process for admission into various UG / PG Courses as mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, aspirants must check out complete info such as Exam Dates and other provided below for applying for this entrance examination.
BVP CET Application Form
- Those who have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
- Students must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / technical Vocational subjects.
- General category students must have obtained 50% marks and SC/ST categories should have obtained 45% marks.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
BVP CET Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam consists of multiple choice Objective Type Questions will be conducted through offline mode in the OMR answer sheet.
- Question paper will consist of 200 marks and duration of Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be 3 hours whereas duration of MCA & MBA entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking and question paper will be asked in English Language.
|Entrance Exams||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering 2017||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical 2017||Physics||50|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MCA)||Mathematics at Xth level||50|
|Mathematics at XIth level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)||Current Affairs||20|
|Mathematics at Xth level||30|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40|
Way to fill online BVP CET Application Form:
Stage 1: Registration
First and foremost step while start with Filling Online Application Form of BVP CET 2017, is to get registered. Registration would be available for both New and Existing Users.
Candidates need to see and start filling the application form accordingly.
New User Registration
New Users are required to fill all the below given details after registration:
- College Name
- Course Name
- Specialization to apply forgotten
- A valid Email Id
- Mobile number – (Don’t prefix 0/91 to the mobile number)
- Important: All communication related to PNR number will be sent through SMS on this registered mobile number.
- Enter your profile password
- Enter confirm password
On completely filling all these details aspirants need to hit on “Submit” button.
Note: Profile of a candidate is once created and saved, after that aspirants will not be able to use email ID to create another profile. Course name or email id can’t be changed once a candidate leaves this section.
Candidates will receive an email within 24 hrs containing your Email id and password.
For Existing Users:
- Existing users are required to login with their registered e-mail ID and password for further process.
- And if a candidate forgot his / her profile password, it can be recovered by hitting on “Forgot password” button.
- Enter your registered email id (specified while creating profile) and select “Submit” tab.
- Candidate will be getting an email containing the link to “Reset Password” within 24 hours.
- Reset password link and enter your registered email id, new password and confirm password.
Stage 2: Make payment
Make payment of Application fee amounted Rs.1700 through online through Debit / Credit Card or net banking. Keep a record of the transaction.
Stage 3: Login
Login with your registered e-mail id and password for PRN form and upload your scanned recent photograph, signature and fee receipt.
Stage 4: Apply for BVP CET PRN
Select / enter the following details,
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Examination Passed
- University / Board / Institute
- Marks Obtained
- Marks Out Off
- Class / Grade
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Documents to be listed:
- 10th mark sheet
- XII or 12th mark sheet
- Gap Certificate (If there is more than 2 years of gap in education)
- Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate (original)
- Gazette Certificate (in case of change of name) attested by the Director of the study centre
- Migration Certificate (original)
- Work experience certificate
- Original – Bonafide certificate (if required)
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Gazette Certificate / Official Marriage Registration Certificate (in case of name change)
- Passing Certificate of last qualifying exam
Declaration by the candidate
After filling application form candidates are required to hit on the declaration – “I Agree”. This means that all information provided by the candidates is true to the best of their knowledge and they want to proceed to the next step of the application form.
After finally selecting the submit button all the details entered by the applicants will be saved, one copy of the application will be sent / available to the candidate’s login account.
- Now, confirmation page will appear wherein candidates must go through the confirmation screen to ensure that all details entered are correct.
- Lastly, candidates need to logout their account and must login again in order to download the summary of the application form of BVP CET 2017.
- Candidates are advised to save and take printout of filled application form for future reference.
Read Here: Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
Procedure to Fill BVP CET Application Form Offline:
- Candidates may apply in person or send their application through post.
- Application forms can be attained in person, which will be available at designated centers and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form in their own handwriting and must affix their passport size photograph in the designated place.
- Application & Entrance test fee must be paid by DD drawn on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- Payment in Cash must be through challan which is available at the CET office at the University and payment made at the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch, Pune on the working days of the bank.
- A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- Completed application form along DD or challan is to be submitted at below given address.
“Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030
Want to Know? Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
BVP CET Important Dates:
|BVP CET Exam||Last Date||Entrance Exam|
|B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||27 -05-2017||04-06-2017|
|B.Pharm II Year||10-06-2017||18-06-2017|
|B.Tech II Year||–||25-06-2017|
|BBA / BCA||–||04-06-2017|
|M.Sc Environment Science and Technology||–||03-06-2017|
|MBA / MCA||–||26-03-2017|
|MEVST / MGI||29-05-2017||03-06-2017|
|LLB (3 Year)||–||17-06-2017|
|BBA LLB (5 Year)||09-06-2017||17-06-2017|
|BA LLB (5 Year)||–||18-06-2017|
To get more details regarding BVP CET 2017 Application Form must go to this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On