CWET Recruitment 2014
- Centre for Winds Energy Technology (CWET) has asserted a notification as CWET Recruitment 2014 for filling up various new job openings. Qualified and interested applicants who want to make their career in this field must fill application form and submit it to mentioned address.
- Organization is engaged in various activities in the field of wild energy. Aspirants must apply for the posts in the applicable format earlier to 31st March, 2014.
- Entire relevant information about the vacancy is stated below on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com.
Centre for Winds Energy Technology (CWET)
Name of Post
Administrative and Accounts Officer (AAO)
Job seekers must have Bachelor’s Degree in related field from any recognized Institution Or University.
05 years experience in concerned area of specialization.
- Job hunters should have upper age limit 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible according to Govt. rules.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of Deputation/Transfer/Direct Recruitment/Immediate/Permanent Absorption.
Appointed candidates will be paid Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus grade pay Rs.5400/-
How to Apply?
- Contenders have to apply for the posts in prescribed format.
- Give complete detail related to name, place, education, experience etc.
- Attach significant and supporting documents with the application form.
- Application should be sent through proper channel.
- Forward the completed application to below shaped address.
“General Manager (F&A),
Centre for Wind Energy Technology,
Velachery-Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100”
Last date of receiving of applications: 31.03.2014
Job Finders don’t forget to subscribe our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about latest vacancies in your mailbox.
Note: visit Official Website.