CA Foundation 2019
CA Foundation 2019 earlier known as CA Common Proficiency Test (CA-CPT). It is entry-level examination to pursue Chartered Accountant Course. CA Foundation Application Form will be available in the First week of Feb 2019.
Candidates who are looking forward to pursue Chartered Accountant Course must apply for CA Foundation Notification on or before last Dates. Students who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for Chartered Accountant Foundation 2019 through CA Foundation registration link.
CA Foundation 2019 Registration Dates
Students who are interested as well as fulfills all eligibility norms may apply via online mode. One needs to fill and submit the application form along with relevant certification and documents at official site before Last week of Feb 2019.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete details related to CA Foundation 2019, to get more information go through the below structured page.
Get Details Of: CA Course
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has formulated Revised Scheme of Education and Training in lines with International Education Standards issued by International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). Under this revised scheme there are three level called as Foundation, Intermediate and Final which was earlier known as Common Proficiency Course (CPC), Intermediate (Integrated Proficiency Competence) Course and Final Course.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are going to apply for CA Foundation Entrance Exam Notification, must need to ensure required eligibility criteria as given below-
- One must have passed Intermediate standard (Class 12th) under commerce stream from a well-known board to apply for CA Foundation 2019 Notification
- Candidates who have completed bachelor or master’s degree in commerce with minimum 55% marks are exempted to appear in exam.
- To submit CA Foundation 2019 Online Form, he/she should not be more than 65 years of age
- Aspirants appearing in qualifying exam should fill CA Foundation 2019 Online Application Form
Get Best Answer: How to Become a Chartered Accountant after 12th?
CA Foundation 2019 Registration Fees
|Indian students and SAARC countries||For NRI candidates|
|Cost of Prospectus||100 Rs||10 US $|
|Registration Fee||6000 Rs||580 US $|
|Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200 Rs||20 US $|
|Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400 Rs||40 US $|
650 US $
Apply for: CA CPT Application Form
CA Foundation Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of examination: Offline mode (Pencil Paper Mode)
- Test Medium: English OR Hindi
|Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||10:30 am – 12:30 pm (two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|Sec C – General Economics||50||2:00 pm – 4:00 pm (two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total 4 sections||200||4 hours|
Check Out: List of CA, CPT Coaching Classes
CA Foundation Syllabus 2019
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is responsible for prescribing CA Foundation 2019 Syllabus which consists of topics like Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude
CA Foundation 2019 Admit card
After receiving applications, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will release the CA CPT Hall Ticket in the Second week of May 2019 at official site. Registered candidates have to download the call letter through online mode by entering user ID or password.
CA Foundation 2019 Result
After completion of Exam, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will issue the result on the official site on the month of June 2019. Candidates can download the result through online mode.
How To Apply For CA Foundation 2019 Examination
- First & foremost step of students who are going to apply for CA Foundation entrance Examination is to visit official site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India that is icaiexam.icai.org.
- As you reached to the home page, select the “CA Foundation Exam Notification” link
- Read all details carefully given in the ICAI CA Foundation Notification
- Eligible candidates can hit on CA Foundation 2019 Online Registration Form.
- Fill CA Foundation Online Registration Form with all required details and hit on “Register” tab.
- Get automated generated user Id or password
- Login to your account and fill CA Foundation 2019 Application Form
- Upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Pay CA Foundation Online Form Fees via proper channel.
- Take preview of CA Foundation Online Application Form for May exam
- Lastly retain hard copy of ICAI Chartered Accountant Foundation Application Form for further usage.
Read Here: Career in Chartered Accountancy in India
CA Foundation 2019 Imp Dates
|Availability of application form for CA Foundation May Exam application form 2019 from||First week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for CA Foundation May Application form submission without late fee||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the CA Foundation Exam application form with late fee||First week of Mar 2019|
|CA Foundation 2019 Admit card||Second week of May 2019|
|CA Foundation Exam date||Last week of May 2019|
|Result availability||In the month of June 2019|
Applicants are requested to go through Official Link to get more information concerning CA Foundation Application Form 2018-19. Stay connected with portal recruitmentresult.com to get all latest updates about CA Foundation Registration For May 2019.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|CA Syllabus||CA CPT Exam Pattern|
|CA CPT Question Paper||Chartered Accountant Salary|
|CA Books||CA CPT Time Table|